Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Fanks!  ;D

O_O PUPPY!!!!  100000000000000000000000000000000000000000! *cudddlysquishes*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Cassiopeia

10, seriously how could anyone not love that?!

Alysanthia

For looking so mystical and pretty. :D

Chaosengine

abandoneddolly

8 cause he kind of creeps me out a little

Insanityenviesme

10..I love the eyes being hidden by the hair!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

10 for being mysteriously sexy

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

8, it's a cool picture, but a bit too small.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Chaosengine

ausyandy

10, easily. He is the friggin' coolest 'bad guy' around.

Drusilla

"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CandyLips

Drusilla

10 for the beautiful colors in it
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

Drusilla

TheLegionary

10 for the mistery! I love her gaze too!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

10, for the seductive, inviting look.

halo

1-.. Breath-taking..when you see somebody so gorgeous words cannot comprehend what your seeing ..
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

TheLegionary

10, since I notice she is having such a pleasure ...I wish I could see why she is enjoying herself so much!

lenka

TheLegionary

halo

Quote from: halo on December 28, 2010, 07:43:17 AM
1-.. Breath-taking..when you see somebody so gorgeous words cannot comprehend what your seeing ..

I did mean a 10..

The purpose of our lives is to be happy