Interest Check for a Female(s) versus evil idea; With sexy/kinky clothing!

Started by Xanatos, November 06, 2009, 12:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe Milev

Eh, every wizard/magician/necromancer/etc needs an equally magical nemesis I suppose.  I'm good taking turns winning and losing with you :3  Maybe it's one of those relationships where they could be friends if they didn't have this professional "you are hero and I am villain" rivalries.  Or something different.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Kunoichi

Well, my character's a bit too crazy for something like that, but seeing as they're both often the puppets of forces beyond their control, they might at least find that they have something in common. ;)

Athem

This sounds like fun :) I tried something along vaguely similar lines some time before, as my first game on Elliquiy (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13797.0).

Name: Raven
Sex: Female
Type: Slayer
Appearance: Shoulder-length dark brown hair, dark eyes (usually hidden behind sunglasses), and a long-legged, athletic figure. Her favorite outfit is a glossy-black vinyl jumpsuit, sleeveless and spaghetti-strapped, and black strappy sandals.
http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/prodImages/C4-5807.jpg
She exudes confidence and poise, at least until things go wrong.
Personality: Raven is supremely confident in her own ability, some (most) would say excessively so. For example, despite her CIA field career ending after her first disastrous mission, she is utterly convinced she is an experienced CIA field agent who has decided to leave (and wasn't kicked out, no, definitely not). It's not lying if you believe it's true...
Background: Doctorate-level scientist, Olympic-level athlete, black belts in several martial arts, expert driver... it must all be true, it says so on her resume from the CIA. Only, if it's all true, why are they so keen for her to 'freelance'? Maybe it's because her genius-level intellect has the ability to miss the stunningly obvious, especially when it really matters. Maybe it's because, despite testing high for physical agility, she tends to be a complete klutz in practice. But try telling her that...

Niki315

If no one else claims you Kunoichi, I'll try being your rival.  I figure I could do a lot of accidental victory stuff with this character.

Kunoichi

Well, regardless of who I wind up as the nemesis for, remember that Xanatos also suggested crossovers.  So, I could be a one-off villain for other heroes, as well. ^^

Xanatos

Just popping in to say, still here but my mind is elsewhere at the moment. Once I get a clearer head, I will make comments/suggestions and so forth. Thanks for the interest guys.

Also, is no one willing to co-GM?

Niki315

Hmm... If no one else is willing to co-GM I could step up if you need the help. 

Xanatos

Cool Niki. Thanks for the offer and if no one else does, I will call upon thee.

Okay now, comments, questions, and suggestion time to help the character creation process along.

Kate: What kind of superstition were you thinking of? Otherwise your summoning creature idea sounds interesting.

You can be a villain or hero, though for now could you stick to good? I want to make sure I have enough heroines to go around first.

Deviant: Would you be willing to be a villain? I was pretty much going to keep the evil fighters as human's, though I might be convinced to allow a half demon or something, but no guarantees. Your idea is doable, but I don't think the idea of a succubus fits the bill for the good side.

Kunoichi: Your character is good, but could you drop the avatar of a god part? You can still be resurrected, but by a god just doesn't work for me. Otherwise your good.

Niki315: Your concept is great. Your good to go.

Chelemar/Muse: Just to clear it up for me, you two will be sharing a character and each of you playing the split personality?

Achmed the Mad: Would you be willing to replace the CIA with something else, like a secret organization that knows of the dark side of the world or perhaps something else? I like your concept but I don't feel I could work that part our in the RP. I understand she is no longer officially part of it, but if the plot had to deal with them more, it wouldn't feel right for me. If it was some organization or group or sect not involved with the government, I would feel much more comfortable. Otherwise your good.

Note on Cross Overs
: Yeah Kunoichi is right, she can cross over and be shared by others and or she can be a single players dedicated villain and still cross over at times. That single player cannot always fight her I would imagine, it might get repetitive for the player and even Kunoichi herself.

Cross overs go for everyone else as well. Just remember, they are not permanent unless something is arranged I can deal with.

Well so far I'd say we are looking good. Hope we get some more interest. Remember I don't have a limit so far, I will choose players until I feel I can no longer GM more. If Niki315 does help me co-GM, then I will accept more based on how many she feels she can GM.

Chelemar

QuoteChelemar/Muse: Just to clear it up for me, you two will be sharing a character and each of you playing the split personality?

yes, we will be playing the same character.   However each personality is distinct and unique... Muse will be Cream
I will be playing cocoa

Athem

Quote from: Xanatos on November 12, 2009, 12:18:47 PM
Achmed the Mad: Would you be willing to replace the CIA with something else, like a secret organization that knows of the dark side of the world or perhaps something else? I like your concept but I don't feel I could work that part our in the RP. I understand she is no longer officially part of it, but if the plot had to deal with them more, it wouldn't feel right for me. If it was some organization or group or sect not involved with the government, I would feel much more comfortable. Otherwise your good.

The CIA want nothing - nothing - to do with her. Individual reactions may vary, but all are reminiscent of Chief Inspector Dreyfuss's reaction to Inspector Clouseau... (I can change it if you want, though.)

She could easily be hired by an organization that knows of the dark side of the world.

Raven in action:

Xanatos