AC: 10 (+0 dex)
-Flat Footed 10
-Touch Attacks 13

BAB +3
Grapple +1
Light Crossbow +4 1d8

Feats:
1: Practiced Spellcaster(Wizard)
3: Knowledge Devotion(Complete Champion)
W1: Improved Toughness

Languages Spoken:
Common
Elven
Druidic
Goblin
Orc
Draconic
Sylvan
Gnoll

Skills:
+9 Concentration 8
+6 Decipher Script 1
+4 Heal 1
+14 Knowledge(Nature) 8
+12 Knowledge(Arcana) 6
+10 Knowledge(Local) 4
+10 Knowledge(Dungeoneering) 4
+10 Knowledge(The Planes) 4
+12 Knowledge(Religion) 6
+13 Listen 8
+14 Spellcraft 8
+8 Spot 3
+13 Search 5
+5 Survival 2

Class Features:
Animal Companion: Druid  + 1/2 Wizard Levels for abilities
Transmutation Domain. 1 Wizard domain slot per spell level
Generalist Wizard: Learn an extra spell at every wizard level. Extra slot of highest level spell.
Nature Sense
Wild Empathy
Woodland Stride
Trackless Step

Racial Traits:
-2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence.
Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Equipment:
Spellbook: 2 extra first level spells 250gp
Artificer's Monocle 1500
Headband of Intelligence +2 4000
Wand of lesser vigour 50 charges 750
Darkwood MW light Crossbow 375
20 bolts 2
Spell component pouch 5
Healer's Kit 50
Holly and Mistletoe
Heward's Handy Haversack 2000
Scroll of Grease
gold 43

Druid Spells:
0: Cure minor wounds, Cure minor wounds, Cure minor wounds, Cure minor wounds
1: Aspect of the wolf, Entangle, Aspect of the wolf
2: Creeping cold, Mass Snake's Swiftness

Wizard Spells:
0: Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Light
1: Expedious Retreat, Enlarge Person, Backbiter, Mage Armour, Wall of Smoke, Charm Person

Spellbook:
0: Mage Hand, all others
1: Expedious retreat, Enlarge Person, Nerveskitter, True Casting, Protection from Evil, Karmic Aura, Shield, Mage Armour, Backbiter, Ray of Enfeeblement, Tenser's Floating Disk, Charm Person, Wall of Smoke, Summon Monster I, Feather falling

Background: Garnet approaches the world with an inquiring mind. She wants to understand how everything works, and this has caused her to spend a great deal of time studying nature and magic and little bits of nearly everything. Sadly, most of this knowledge is purely theory, and she often lacks the practical skills to back it up, especially when it comes to social interactions. The way she overcomes her awkwardness is by observing others and trying to learn from them, and one area of particular interest to her is romance. Still, she finds the natural processes of romance terribly slow an inefficient and often tries to... urge the process along by playing matchmaker. She's gained almost an obsession with it, and wandered off into Yung to see if romance was any different among the lizardfolk, goblins, and Orcs than among the races of her native Brem. Sadly the war broke out before she could learn as much as she'd like and she found herself a lone elf amongst hostile races.

Luckily she kept her wits about her, and managed to make her way to relative safety by distancing herself from her own country and offering her services as a mercenary long enough to make it back to the border. Still... with the war going on, and the stories she's been hearing, it sounds as if the only fate awaiting her if she tried to return home is the draft.

vatovie

Miroque

Question: Is this recruit post for the ongoing game or? (I meen we have been waitting GM input on the War of Mystery game for QUITE some time now...)

vatovie

No it's a new game.  I waited on a post for almost a month on the old game with no news and not wanting to break site rules by poking anyone for a post. If you can revive the old game be my guest and I will thank you but if not feel free to join this with a guaranteed spot.

Miroque

then, mark me intrested on this one (and I think Blinkin wants to hop in aswell.)

vatovie

Okay. Both of you should have spots but I'd like it if the old game could be revived.  I can run two games but getting the three people I was waiting on to post seems unlikely. 

kckolbe

Looks like you are full up, going to withdraw.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Videospirit

Everything but the background done now. I'd like to know a little more about the rest of the party and how we came together before I set anything in stone for that though.

vatovie

Fair enough. Just look at the character sheets that have happened so far and talk to the other players about their characters. Also kckolbe you don't have to drop out I am ready and willing to run two separate parties. Starting to plan on it actually.

Videospirit

Is there anything you've decided about the mercenary group we belong to, or are we basically all freelancers?

vatovie

You are all freelancers who by chance are in the same bar near a military training camp. They can know each other though.

Videospirit

Snake

Is this still open? I'd like to get in on it

vatovie

Yep.  Waiting on characters from some people though.  Either we will have enough for two parties and everyone so far is accepted or we don't and I have to pick and choose from the remaining people.

Snake

I see. if you can hold off for one more day or so I can cook up a character for it too (I don't have the books necessary at hand but I do on my HD at home)

Videospirit

Of the roles vatovie requested, we have no ranged focus or skillmonkeys yet, unless the two players from your previous campaign are reusing characters they haven't posted here.

vatovie

They might be reusing them in which case we would have a skill monkey.  Not a ranged focused yet though. I'm waiting on quite a few sheets though and the old players may make new sheets.

Snake

I can make an archer rogue if you need one (or another ranged version such as a sorc or wizard)

vatovie

Fair enough.  I'm gonna point out my one strange rule of the a belt fed repeating crossbow. Pointing it out because a Rouge is less of what we need.  Also a wizard is less needed. The best fit right now is probably a ranger.

Then again if the old players join then we are full. So you could make any character for the second party which would be basically empty as of right now.

Snake

Can do. I've also never heard of the belt felt repeater. 

as for ranger, that's easy. any suggestions fo rfavored enemies?

vatovie

It basically allows you to with rapid reload and many shot just fire up to ten shots per round.  You take a minus to hit to each shot and after ten shots you just do a powerful cone of attack. thanks to the minus to hit it turns out to not really be overpowered.  So I allow it.

Favored enemy.  A good choice is human or orc. Those two races make up the majority of the races. 

Snake

Videospirit

vatovie

Just the two old players to say if they want to make new people or use their old ones.