News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

Yes!! I've been waiting for this album for about a year now and although it's not out yet, some of the songs are up on youtube for a good listen before buying the album!

This is from "Deconstruction" An amazing experimental/progressive metal master piece from the Devon Townsend project! Featuring Paul Masvidal from Cynic and Joseph "Joe" Duplantier from Gojira.

Devin Townsend - Sumeria

I'll probably uploading more from this awesome album so be ready for more!   
Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Wyrd

Another Devin Townsend track from the new album. This song has amazing guest vocal work from Floor Jensen (After Forever)

Pandemic (feat. Floor Jansen)
Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TyCaine

Hold music... Literally...

Aren't there any live operators on Customer Service lines any more???   :P
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

derek

Trouble by Ray LaMontagne

Xandria

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

rhev

Not this EXACT clip.... but this radio show, Opie and Anthony.

http://youtu.be/ubEmdrktU68

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

grdell

Beethoven's Symphony No. 9, as performed by John Eliot Gardner and the Orchestre Revolutionaire et Romantique. My favorite recording EVER.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)