Started by lostboy, December 29, 2010, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostboy

Can anyone please tell me, are messages getting through?, i ask because i have sent and replyed to messages, and received no response.
Thanking you for any help you can give.

Saerrael

As someone who is PMing two people at the same time at the moment, I can say PMs are going through, yup.

Oreo

There is a green notification bar that appears to verify that your message has been successfully sent. You can also look in your sent PMs and see if it appears there. The PM should only appear if it has been sent ;)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

lostboy

Many thanks for that Saerra.  Oreo, my thanks to you also. I have checked my sent "box", and they are there, or at lest one is now, i deleted some others. Again my thanks to you both.

Oreo

You're welcome. Just as a note your PMs are unlimited on E. You don't have to cull them unless you want to. Some people have over 20,000, so I hear.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

lostboy

Again my thanks Oreo. I should think myself very lucky if i get that many lol.