News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sin of the Father? [VAN]

Started by NorCalDVS, October 27, 2008, 05:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalDVS

There has been a story that I have been kicking around for awhile and I always thought that ultimately it would work better as an RP.

The outline is this:

Daniel Stevenson, a rich and successful lawyer has been living a high lifestyle for quite a few years.  He has always been the most sought after bachelor in his area and has been quite a player of the field, typically with women much younger than his 44 years.  He has had no real attachments since his divorce 10 years ago.  Then he starts to feel the turning of the worm.  Where he was the crass love 'em and leave 'em type he starts to discover that some of the women he is sleeping with are doing that to him.  He finds himself at a crossroads and finds his one true love. The problem is he will discover that this woman, this person he has fallen in love with, will be his daughter.

This is just a rough outline of what I have in mind for the RP.  If there is anyone interested we can discuss the details as it all plays out.

Silver

Hmm I like this idea, Send me a pm if it's not already taken.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Vellencia

Caught my eye, looks like I am late to register with it but will be eager to read it  :)

Tom

Hijacking thread!

I'd love to play this one too. If the part has been taken I'd like to start another one-on-one with the same premise. I can play as either father or daughter. Anyone interested in hooking up?

Edit: Found a partner for this game.

NorCalDVS

I have found a partner for this role.

Thanks for the interest.