Cravings! Update 6-8-09

Started by Elunari, May 14, 2009, 09:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elunari

So I've got a craving.  Sadly the cravings didn't provide a plot, just a setting ;(

Craving #1:  X-Men: A Gambit's Rogue The Death of Remy Lebeau with Stanmore'  On Hiatus?
I've played Rogue on multiple forums in multiple settings.  Personally I prefer Rogue from the cartoon series and the comics.  Ditto for Gambit.  I'm looking for a Gambit for my Rogue.

Craving #2:  Medieval.  Dragons, magic, swords!  Maybe even some bondage!  I have an interesting idea. A Sorceress finds herself on the wrong end of the stick when she refuses to help a prince force a girl to marry him.  He sends out a Dragon to mete out the woman's punishment, but only tells the Dragon to do as he pleases with the woman so long as she knows who is truly in charge.  Need a Dragon for this.  Shapeshifting can be applied too.

Currently have 2 versions of this going, but it's still open as the idea can be ever changing.
Version 1: Flight of the Conquistador with Zadaris
Version 2: Spellbound with PeacethatPowerBrings

Craving #3(really really want!):  Magic Knight Rayearth: Clef/Umi   So many things were left unsaid.  The Pillar system gone they shouldn't have been able to return a third time.  Guess no one heard third times the charm?  Three years after their victory, the girls reunite at Tokyo Tower to celebrate their 19th birthdays and graduation from high school.  The magic of three pulls the girls back to Cephiro only this time there's no battle!  The day to day life of simply living forces friends and lovers to accept each other or be torn apart.  Not quite sure where all to go with this one.  It's a pairing I love and would like to do sometime.  I'm sure something evil rears it's ugly head for some action, but mostly this would be a drama/romance piece.

Craving #4: Ok no real idea where to take this but I've got an itch to play elves.  Specifically an RP where two types of elves are forbidden to mingle beyond trade.  Perhaps one in captured by another, curious about them.  Or maybe the two clans/races/types/etc decide to settle their differences and arrange to have the eldest child from each side marry in a show to the public that they can co-exist.  Course in private the two are likely indifferent to each other until they get to know one another.  Really anything can happen with this idea.

Craving #5: Light vs. Dark - I love stories involving a dark being/person/creature/whatever you want to label them paired with a woman who makes them rethink things.  A total opposites attract thing.  Example would be something like a vampire (ugh cliche I know!) who finds a meaning in life again with a woman that brings color back to it.  Or the warrior who has been a cold, calculating killer (by choice or by service i.e. knight, army, etc) and crossing paths with a determined healer/priestess/etc has him wondering if maybe he's still got a chance at having a good woman at his side.  Oh man, did that sound sappy to you?  hehe.  But yeah, light vs dark in more of the nature of the person rather than what race they are.

Craving #6 - Fang and Fury   Played this scenario long ago with Corinthi and rather than attempt to rope him into a rematch, I'd see if I can nab someone else :)   Tempest was tired of living a life with no prospect in sight.  No light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.  As the world evolved, so did she realize the field of science did too.  Specifically genetics.  Cures were found and Tempest began to wonder if there wasn't a cure for her too.  Or at least one that would make her life a bit easier to handle.  She's enrolled in the University, actively persuing the thrill of genetics more than an actual degree.  And it shows since she's been there seven years without graduating in anything.  But the professors can't seem to get her to move on and really, they like having someone so dedicated to the research.  A chance encounter with a fellow student sparks a desire to reconnect to humanity, but this human has a few secrets of his own.  The idea behind this was I played a female vampire who 'saved' the male werewolf from a group of vampires one evening after classes.  The roles can easily be switched, male vampire, female werewolf. Or a different pairing all together.  I'm looking for the male counterpart of this story.  Where it goes is anyone's game.  I figure in lots of stubbornness, heated debates, wild/passionate sex and discovering each other's secrets.

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, I like your second craving. And I think I have the perfect dragon for you. If you are still looking for someone to your second craving, of course.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Stan'

Hey, I'd be up for some Remy-Rogue action if that one's still open?

Elunari

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Elunari

Updated and added more cravings!

Serephino

I like #4.  I could be convinced to play a dark elf who gets betrothed to a high elf bride. 

Elunari

Downfall347

I am greatly interested in your #6 craving. I know you already tried it out once, but I do have many ideas for a plot line like that and I would love to try and see if I can make it a new and exciting trip for you

WyzardWhately

I have an idea for #5 - a character who might be useful for this kind of story.  PM me if you're still interested.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

ChasingInfinity

I'm definitely interested in your #6, if it's still open. I have an old character that would suit perfectly, and I've been dying to get back in touch with him. At any rate, I'd love to speak more with you if you haven't already gotten someone to play the part. Let me know.

Darthvegeta800

Craving #5: Light vs. Dark
I may have a few like this in the fantasy section of my 'idea thread'. (see sig)