Arena of Champions interest check Gladiatorish (Could get extreme or NC)

Started by Untamed Skies, April 15, 2010, 11:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

we will see what he says, i know it can get a bit rough if you have to many people to handle it can get very confusing very fast, ill wait for him to give me the go ahead before I post my guy.

original artwork by karabiner

Cardwolf

Biles

Yeah, I think this looks like something I can join in as well. Question is, can anyone choose what type of combat tournament they want to participate in? For example I wanna participate in the Exotic Battle tournament.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Untamed Skies

Yes sorry I havn't checked here in a couple days, this is still open.

I havn't set up a tournament just yet, but battle wise you could post in the OOC you want a no rules match with so and so and see if anyone takes you up on that offer. Or PM Them or something.

Either way yes still accepting to this thread

Biles

Okay, thanks for the heads up then. I'm currently writing out my character's profile.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Cardwolf

Puppet Master: Cardwolf

Name: Raphael of Siberia

Race: Demi-Human

Sex: Male

Weapons of choice:

Broad Sword- Glacial Heart
Gloves - Frigid Waters

Magic:

Prism of Siberia:  A frost spell which drops the temperature of an area down to about -10 where Raphael's body is most comfortable, the area reflects the frozen tundra of Siberia and creates frost along the ground and in more extreme cases causes snowfall.  Keeping steady becomes difficult for both parties the longer this spell is ineffect as the ice that forms is extremely slick and prone to causing sliding. 

Ice Alchemy:  This spell allows Raphael to alter the structure of ice to create any shape desired.  The spell can form both static and dynamic pieces though forming a dynamic piece takes much longer than forming a static piece. 

Trademark:

Antheron Frost: Antheron Frost was developed by Raphael's master and passed down from Master to pupil after graduation.  The spell requires the user to focus their energies solely outward to a single point which controts frost around it.  The target needs to be immoblized or at least moving at a slow enough right for the spell to make contact.  When the spell does connect, the frost spreads rapidly incasing the body quickly before being frozen solid and left to the user's mercy, the end shatters the ice leaving the victum with at least a severe case of hypothermia.

Skill: 
Siberian Ju Jitsu, a form of Ju Jitsu which is practiced only in Siberia.  The form focuses solely on attacking pressure points and vital areas of the body to weaken or incapacitate opponents.  The only difference from normal Ju Jitsu is that when using Siberian Ju Jitsu each blow is full of cold which creates thin layers of frost wherever the blow lands.  However it takes multiple hits before body heat won’t melt it away immediately.

Win/loss record: 160-15, Most of Raphael’s matches have taken place in the Knight Rounds as his disposition against murdering others puts him at odds with the others.  He has been in several Exotic matches and two submission matches where he pleased the crowds with his antics.

Crowd's response: The crowd has mixed feelings about Raphael, he seems more than happy to give show stopping performances and even go as far as speak to them during fights.  However; he does not sate their blood lust and often leaves enemies laying unconscious rather than killing them.

Allies: TBA

Enemies: TBA

Personality: Raphael is a near model for the Knight rounds with a pleasant disposition but a heart of valor.  He spends most of his off time from battle studying more advanced spells to use in combat and even socializing with the other contestants as he enjoys the company of others. He is however quick to reprimand those that slay their opponents and seeks answers to why they would act in such a manner.

Background: As one would expect, Raphael was born in Siberia and raised by his Master.  Saun Jaun the Wolf.  Raphael’s past is hardly colorful as he spent most of his youth learning how to wield a blade and control ice magic.  When his master died, he wanted to prove to the world his magic was the best and entered the arena to prove it.

Appearance:

Theme: