LFG for Final Fantasy D6 (Recruitment is closed)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 08, 2015, 12:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

Thing is that the White Mage gets a pretty nice innate ability - heal everyone back to full if they're conscious at the end of a combat..

Florence

Quote from: Katida desu on March 27, 2015, 03:17:37 PM
Alright. Everyone who is fully submitted is fully approved.

Still waiting on a back story for Florence (Aeron)

RejiTabbibito and Inerrant Lust: Are you going to be submitting characters?

Yeah, I'm really sorry how long its taken, its been a stressful week to say the least.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on March 27, 2015, 03:22:42 PM
Thing is that the White Mage gets a pretty nice innate ability - heal everyone back to full if they're conscious at the end of a combat..

Indeed, white mage hands down is best healer. As I mentioned with innate ability choice you can customize a little your char so it's not 'white robes and staff'. You could be a cool gun wielding white mage (I think you can take proficiency for guns in this game). Some image ideas for gun wielding healer/religious types;

Angie

Hmm, that almost gives me an idea to try and play Dallas from PAYDAY 2 as a White Mage (he does have a lot of healing skills, his class of Mastermind does carry the doc bags). His 'spells' don't even look like spells at all, they're all encouraging shouts. "Pain is just mental! Get back in the fight, buddy!"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!