Best Friends (AAA111 & angeli)

Started by angeli, December 31, 2009, 09:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Thanks Mom and Dad" Lauren says to her parents as her mother winks at her and Lauren just laughs as she leads Tristan up to her bedroom.

When she gets up to her bedroom she sits down at her desk. She swivels her chair so that it is facing in the bed in case he wants to sit her on her bed. She is very anxious and very nervous to talk to Tristan about everything. She is hoping that this conversation or the letter does not ruin their friendship. She adores Tristan and she can't afford to lose his friendship again.

angeli

The bed was just too... too much for him, so Tristan grabbed a large pillow from the bed and settled onto the floor. He wrapped his arms around his bent knee and looked at Lauren. "So." He was quiet for a moment, then he said, "I'm glad you wrote me that letter." His voice was neutral and calm, and he was trying to control the nervousness he felt.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

AAA111

Lauren looks down at him and nods. "I just needed to get it out there. It has been bugging me for so long and I just needed to tell you. My mom knows all about it too and she has been telling me to get it out and I'll feel better. She was right" I say giving Tristan a small grin.

angeli

"Okay," Tristan nodded, relieved that Lauren felt better. But now he was nervous enough for both of them. He rubbed his hands against the denim of his jeans and licked his lips. "Ah, well..." He had grown up around women all of his life, but now he was at a loss on how to handle this situation.

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

She nods as she looks down and says "Um yeah." Lauren looks down nervously not exactly sure what to say to Tristan. Not sure how to handle anything. She always counted on him to start off things she was also very very shy especially around guys. She looks up at him noticing how cute he looks today. Wanting to kiss him but knowing that she can't.

angeli

"Well, isn't this awkward..." Tristan said. He gave Lauren a crooked smile and shook his dark head. "Look, I guess we shouldn't be so... weird... around each other." He rubbed his sweaty palms against his jeans again. He kinda felt like he was babbling, but it was better than the tense silence. "Just so you know, I... I called Amy before dinner and broke up with her." He could feel the sweat beading on his forehead as he awaited Lauren's reaction to that bombshell.

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

"Yeah just a little awkward..and I know I shouldn't have said anything. It was a mistake. Just forget I said anything." I say as I look up at you and then look straight down.

"WHAT??!!! WHY?? Not because of me " She says as she looks at him completely freaking out thinking that she broke up a relationship.

angeli

That wasn't exactly the type of reaction he had expected. He didn't know what to expect, but he didn't think complete shock was a good sign. "Noooooooo..." he said slowly. "I had planned to break up with her because of those text messages you showed me. I mean, who else could have gotten hold of my phone and sent those messages to you? It had to be her." He shrugged. "She admitted to it, too."

Lauren had said forget about the letter, but it was something that--once said--couldn't be taken back. Their relationship had changed because of that letter, and he wasn't sure what to do or how to fix things again so they would be comfortable with each other. This was even worse than the year-long silence they had just broken. And in a way, it was better, too, although Tristan couldn't pinpoint exactly why it was better.

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

Lauren looks at Tristan. "Tristan I don't know what to do or even what to say. I'm scared that I completely ruined this friendship that we have. I'm worried that we won't ever be comfortable around each other again. I just want to have my best friend back. Please don't be mad at me" She says as a few tears fall down her face.

She has liked Tristan for awhile and she wonders if maybe she shouldn't have said anything. She turns away from him not wanting to look at him and seeing if he is disappointed or not.

AAA111

(This is a side-note. I was wondering if you would by chance want to create a new roleplay. I was thinking it could be a long distance relationship type scene or something alone those lines. I wanted to do it in addition to this one. I know two at once may be a lot but I REALLY enjoy roleplaying with you. I've never done a long distance relationship one even though i've always wanted to. You seem like the perfect person to do it with..Hopefully you say yes!!..if so I can set it up tonight :-) )

angeli

(You can go ahead and set it up. Thanks for thinking of me! I normally don't play two scenes with the same person--gets a bit confusing--but I think it should be fine in this case. And I have about 25 threads going on right now, so one more isn't a problem. >.>)

Tristan rose from his spot on the floor and wrapped an arm around Lauren's shoulder as she began to cry. He had never been able to say no to a crying woman. "The way I see it is, we'll be a little awkward for a little while, right? It's always weird starting a new relationship anyway, and starting one with your best friend is even weirder."

Even as he spoke, he realized that he had subconsciously made the decision to pursue a relationship with Lauren. They had always been there for each other, knew each other so well.... 

He put a finger underneath her chin and turned her to face him. There was a small smile on his face as he spoke. "But what if... what if I feel the same way about you?" Then he kissed her.

(OOC: Aww... *tears*)

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

(Sounds good I will set it up for us)

She looks down at him as he kisses her. She is in complete shock and then she gives a wide smile to him. She loved his kiss and the way that he kissed her. Thinking it was just perfect.

"Well you don't because if you did feel the same then you would have told me sooner..so what are you trying to pull mister?" She says teasing him as she looks down at him. She shakes her head thinking that things like this do not happen to her so she is believing that it could not happen to her ever.

AAA111

(I know you had said you had lots of posts so I was just wondering if you were done with this rp and the other rp or just been busy. Wasn't sure).