News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll 2.0

Started by Aurora Wayland, December 19, 2011, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wayland

Sex, Drugs, And Rock N Roll!

Ever wonder what being in a band was like? or being a groupie, living day and night in the rock star life style? Well then, Welcome to Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll. I have purposely left out the name of the band, deciding it would be better if the members of the band actually named it. Also, please keep in mind a minimum of 3 posts, at least 4 sentences long, must be completed per week in order to keep the role play moving forward.

Premise: You are a 6 member band, recently hitting it big. Equipped with a big new tour bus you are hitting the road all around America to promote your new album. What kind of wacky things will the band get into? What sexual conquests will alcohol and drugs lead? Who is to know? Perhaps band members might find love!

I enjoy open ended roleplay and desire to give everyone the freedom to make their own decisions and go about things how they want to. I would like to strive to see how the band interacts with each other and see if the stresses of fame, drugs, and women will do to them. I'm open to suggestions on how to make this fun for everyone, so feel free to PM suggestions to me.

This is currently what I am looking for: (Keep in mind I would like the band to be mostly Male.)

Lead guitarist: Taken
Front man/singer: DRoux
Drummer: Kaisude
Rhythm Guitar: yobo
Bass: Miyu
Keyboard: rachelongaku
1 Manager: lore
4 or 5 groupies: (Can be male or female. Groupies do not have to have sex with band members, they can fulfill parts of the road crew.)

NOTE: I Started this RP a while back, but due to real life reasons I had to stop it, but now Im back and ready to restart this! Please note That this is not first come first serve, as I am looking for quality over quantity. I will also state that this doesn't mean once the band positions are filled that the RP is filled up. We will always be excepting groupies, whom have a big role!

Character Sheet:

Appearance:(Image Required)
Name:
Bio:
Character's Ons/Offs: What your character enjoys/doesn't enjoy sexually. This is in no way to be confused with your actual ons/offs. For example you may enjoy NC scenes but I doubt it would be one of your character's On's to be forced ;)
Player's Limits These are what you DO NOT want to have happen to your character. Please realize that this is going to be a rather rough/extreme game so don't be afraid to list things because anything unlisted might just happen.
Instrument (For band members): 

Appearance:

Name: Aurora Draven

Personality: Distant and quiet. She normally wears black sunglasses to hide her eyes. On stage shes fierce and animated, more than her fellow band mates see off stage. She writes a lot of the band's music.

Bio: The young sister of her brother whom is a renowned rock star, music seems to run in the Draven family. She started learning to play guitar at the age of 8 and quickly excelled. School, how ever, was not her strong point. She ended up getting expelled in 10th grade for starting fights and smoking weed. She never attended school again.

From there she was in and out of a lot of garage bands before finally hitting it big with the current band. The road has been long and adventures but she enjoys playing music and feels that its the only peace she knows. Aurora writes most of the songs for the band. 

Character's Ons/Offs: Orgies, group sex, swinging. She enjoys vanilla sex as well as drug induced hedonism.

Player's Limits No maiming or killing of my character please. Other then that I am open to anything.

Instrument (For band members): Plays lead guitar, as well as drums in her spare time.

rachelongaku

Name: Hitomi Satou
Personality: Hitomi is typically a sweet and gentle girl. She's soft-spoken and has trouble standing up for herself. She is shy around new people and pretty much the exact opposite of what you'd imagine a member of a rock band to be. She obeys pretty much every command given, and tries her hardest at everying.
Bio: Hitomi was trained in classical piano, her parents had high expectations for her, and caused her a lot of anxiety as a child. After years of being put through hell going from competition to competition, Hitomi finally made the arguement that she wanted to have a normal life. Her parents weren't happy with it, but she got to go to public schools for the first time when she was fifteen. It was during high school that she began to play keyboards for other bands. She went to a pretigious music college, but dropped out when she joined her current band.
Character's Ons/Offs: Romance, DP, Being Dominated
Player's Limits: No killing
Instrument (For band members): Keyboard
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

DRoux

Appearance:

Name: Duncan Webber

Personality: While offstage, he's a fairly quiet guy who reads philosophy and makes snarky quips, on stage Duncan is a charismatic and often polarizing figure. He has a penchant for strange costumes, probably as a result of his enjoyment of some extreme subgenres of heavy metal, and is currently trying to figure out a way that he can dress as a Renaissance doctor for one show, bird mask included for a few songs.

Bio: A suburban kid who never really liked the scene he was born into, Duncan amused himself as a kid by riling up his parents with almost anything he could. Music was an outlet he came to love. He didn't finish college, but made a bit of progress. Has been in a few bands here or there, especially after moving away from home. He picked up his ability to sing mostly from listening to carefully and trying to emulate the singers of music that he listened to. He's gradually developed his own style over time.

Character's Ons/Offs: Group sex, dominating, and a little bit of most anything that isn't illegal. He can enjoy vanilla sex, but he usually does some sort of drug beforehand.

Player's Limits: Character death. Other than that, go wild.

Instrument (For band members): Front man/singer
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

VillainousMuse

If you'd be willing to wait for me to get an image together (gonna draw it myself) then I'd be glad to participate in this here RP! :D

Kaisude

Appearance:
Name: Boston "Boss" Bagwel
Personality: Boston is a lively guy. Always doing something crazy or life threatening. A partier to the T. Easy to anger, and not one to let anyone talk to him like he was lesser than them. A bit of a dick to most people, but he's just that up front about things. His wildness is what attracts the women, and if that doesn't the array of tattoos ought to make them curious. He has his deep moments, despite the alcohol and drugs he can still make his brain work.
Bio: Boston despite being two years older than Aurora has been with her since they started to play instruments. Though nothing came of them, they were just mutual friends and had sex when ever the other was up for it, or just for something to do. Boston didn't have a good family life though. His mother the alcohol abuser she was drove his dad off with all the shit she put him through. His dad before he left was just as bad, except he had anger issues and every time his mother and fought. Boston was the target for one or both of their anger. Boston played the drums and loved it he was in every band that Aurora found her way in to, if they had a drummer he was taking their spot. After they got big with their current band that's when all of the fun stuff happened.

Character's Ons/Offs: Boston is an extremest while he enjoys 1on1 with the opposite sex, an orgy isn't off the list of possibilities. He's rough in the sack pulling hair biting some pinching, dirty talk. All of that is a turn on. Foreplay despite being up front about things, he does enjoy some teasing and foreplay. Extreme bondage is a no. He has enough piercings already so hooks and chains won't fly. Maybe a blind fold and some handcuffs, but that's it. Watersports and the like are a negative as well. He also likes to have sex while on drugs so that's a yes. 

Player's Limits No killing or disorienting in any way. Pleas no disfigurement either. Other than that I think I will be fine. 
Instrument (For band members): Drums

Kaisude

Sorry for the double post but ASTHJSNHXDFBAERGAEBVAEFBVAS. This has been revived! There's no way I'm passing up on the chance to play Boss again.

Aurora Wayland

Looking good so far! All 3 are accepted. Looking for a rhythm guitar and bass guitar! Plus groupies and a band manager! :D

yobo

Looks like fun. How about this one for a rhythm guitarist?

Name: Randy Young

Bio: He grew up in a tough neighbourhood with parents who were more interested in alcohol than in him. Being an only child, music was a way to escape the bitter realities of his life, and he spent hours playing the guitar. As he got older, he played in a lot of bands. Some were shitty, some were kinda good. But this band is his first real break. Being the child of alcholic parents, he has a love-hate relationship to alcohol. He hates being around drunk people if sober, so he drinks. Which in turn makes him afraid of ending up like his parents, and that makes him a bit unstable when drunk, doing a lot of stupid things.

Character on/offs: While drunk his limits are few, but when the few limits he have is breached, he reacts strongly. Those include everything toilet related and pain. While sober he is more conventional, and prefer one-on-ones with girls without anything too advanced going on.

Player limits: Killing is no fun.

Instrument: Rhythm Guitar.

Aurora Wayland

Accepted! Cool, need a bassist now and some groupies/stage hands. The more the merrier!

Miyu

mmm I can fill that bassist if you wish. I will wait for your confirmation in case you already found somebody.

Aurora Wayland

No one has filled the bassist spot yet.

Miyu

Appearance:
Name: Miyuki Haruna
Personality: She is quite a cheerful young woman, she loves to make people laugh and often times she does. She is a bit too friendly with people often times hugging them with no apparent reason. Despite her looks on stage she is the type of girl you can trust your deepest darkest secrets and she would never tell.
Bio: She often keeps her past hidden away, those of the band who do know her are aware of the fact that her parents are abusive of her. She ran away when she was eighteen and quickly got a job not wanting to be near her parents again. She continued to hang with the one or two members of the band that she knew until one of them discovered her playing bass at the back of the music store she worked in and quickly were amazed rather forcing her into the band. Quickly she grew to like the band and went on with them wherever they wanted. To those she recently met she never talked to them about her past not really wanting to remember what she went through and the couple of attempts of suicide she actually did.
Character's Ons/Offs: Sexually she is rather unexpired so she could try anything.
Player's Limits: Gore, Vore, Scat, Bestiality, Swallowing Urine, Extreme blood.
Instrument (For band members): Bass

Aurora Wayland

Woo! Band has been created. Now we need some groupies.stage hands and a manger. Plenty of room! Also, please feel free to think up a band name! :D

rachelongaku

It might suck, but I had a band in high school and our name was Third Time This Week
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

lore

Hey there Aurora.

I'm inclined to bring back Maggie for manager. Are we acknowledging that the first DRR&R ever took place?

We could just say that Davis went on a bender, leading to the band's breakup XD

lore

Hope my nerdy manager angle is acceptable :)

Appearance:

Maggie is slender and smallish, at 5'3''. When not on guard, she exudes intense nerves, and can usually be found gripping a clip board or coffee cup as if for dear life. For a brief time she tried out several hip "manager looks", which each failed dismally in their own right, before she reverted to dressing as herself in old knit sweaters, jeans, and vans sneakers. Still, she knows when to don the power suit, flats, and business savvy up-do when the time calls for it. 
Name: Margarate (Maggie) Connor

Personality: Anxious, but wildly intelligent, Maggie has had a couple years in the industry to acclimatize to the insanity that trails tour buses. She happiest when alone in her apartment with a notepad and a Breaking Bad box set, or camping in some remote location, or lost in a crowd at a show where no one knows her name. She's never been drunk, done drugs, or felt the need to. She likes obscure indie music, blues, old country/folk, as well the few popular bands that actually display some talent. A bit of an idealist, she still believes in the powerful, transformative capabilities of music, couldn't care less for money or fame... and for the life of her can't figure out why she's in this industry. When under stress, she can prove surprisingly hard nosed and resourceful, even to herself. She's a keeper of many secrets, including being on a first name basis with more then a few living legends of jazz and blues scattered across the country in old weathered booze halls.

Bio: Born to small town Ontario, Maggie lived a modest but sheltered life until she moved to Toronto to study fine art where she double majored in Music History and Piano on full scholarship. She graduated summa cum laude, but soon found the spotless academic record for which she sacrificed anything of a social life did her few favor on the job market (at least when she hadn't even the nerve to hum a tune in public). So, obviously, the most logical step was to head back to school. She did her Masters in New Orleans, where upon graduation a sympathetic professor hooked her up with an internship with a prominent record label.

She got her first gig as a manager when her predecessor had to be committed for "exhaustion". The label's executive, an exceptionally eccentric man, chose her to fill the position because she "Looked like a tightass. You know, like the only bitch in here I can trust not to be doing coke lines off the back of some strip join toilet like the rest of these mutherfuckers". She's been charged with managing not only their economic success, but their safety. There is constant pressure on her to not only makes record sales, but to keep the band in line. She did as well as could be expected. Some individuals proved a bigger challenge then others, but no one needed to be airlifted to hospital, and her managerial decisions have played no small part record sales. Her success has earned her the opportunity to try it all over again with a new group. Terrific. (Don't let her fool you. She might be miserable on occasion, but she loves it)

Character's Ons/Offs: Ons: Kissing, foreplay, teasing, Smart people, Strong poeple. Maggie is a romantic at heart, win her over and she'll likely yield to pretty much anything. I can't imagine her in any dom role, and she's more inclined towards men.
Offs: Definate nos: Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, orgies, force Could learn to like: Public settings/risk of being caught, light rough play, dirty talk, hair pulling.

Player's Limits Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, death

Instrument (For band members): Though not involved in any band (and riddled with performance anxiety), Maggie is a talented pianist in a wide breadth of styles, and not a poor violinist. She has a smoky, soulful jazz voice.

Job Manager

Aurora Wayland

Of course, we would be glad to have Maggie back as our manager. And the idea about Davis falling off on a bender is a great idea. Im sure Boss would love Maggie back!

Aurora Wayland

IC thread is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127459.msg5625072#msg5625072

Note: We are still looking for more people to join, please feel free to make a character and submit it.

DRoux

Just out of curiosity, would it be alright for me to have a second character be a stagehand/roadie person?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Kaisude

Lore I haven't forgot about you, just been busy with the holidays. Should be back to posting tomorrow.

Aurora Wayland

Yep, ill be posting today as well. Sorry for the delay. Holidays and all.

Kaisude

Nope I lied it's my birthday so I will be posting tomorrow.

Aurora Wayland

Happy Birthday! And for an update, We are still accepting characters to fill in the role for groupies/stage hands!

yobo

Happy birthday, Kaisude! :-)

If there are no interest from for the groupies etc., should those who wish take on more than one role?

Aurora Wayland

Sure, Ill allow it. Just be sure to specify which character your rping as! :D