The Lonely Life of a Hotel Desk

Started by BlackSwan317, March 23, 2011, 01:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hy3na

Ugggh.... I'm back from the land of the physically ill... hopefully to get some posting done. >>

BlackSwan317

*brings Hy3na tea and chicken soup*

Glad your back with us in the land of the strange and inane.

Hy3na

Good to be back. And here's hoping to nothing but good times ahead of me...

BlackSwan317

*telepathically sends good times*

Lets hope so!

Mmmmm... Mac n cheese bites are good

I'm in at Zachs again, on real internet. WOOO!

Hy3na

Mmm. Mac and cheese....

Vella made giant sammiches. All is well. <3

Well... not all. But it certainly feels that way. And I have a pretty girl curled up in my lap. <3333

I'm working on a post. Really, I am. xD

BlackSwan317

Aww! :-) Yay! Glad you have mac n cheese, drugy syrup, giant sammich, and pretty sleepy girl :-) That does sound like all is as close to well as could be.

I'm on my lap top, with internet, drinking absinthe, smoking a clove, and listening to french jazz, my night is pretty damn good as well

Take your time on the post :-p you know I appreciate the writing quality that your prolonged post plotting produces.

My werewolf x got my number off his brother :-( eww.

Hy3na

>____>

Do I need to come to PA and kick someone in the groin? Because I WILL fight dirty for you.

I mean... its already dirty because most dudes won't return the cuntpunt to a girl, but you get my sentiment.

BlackSwan317

Teeeheeee "cuntpunt" *snicker snicker* I love that term!

Nah, he's being dealt with this week. I already told my peoples. I have a large neanderthal friend that really hates him and really loves me. I tipped him off to it. Plus, he already knows I'll destroy him if causes trouble in my life again.

Hy3na

YAY! RAMPAGE! =D

I'm full of lovely terms. My current favorite is "doucheburger."

Between 'doucheburger,' 'cuntnugget,' and 'slutshake,' we're one fagfry short of a very unhappymeal.

BlackSwan317

Oh my.... I just snarfed my absinthe cause I laughed to hard before I could swallow before reading. Absinthe coming out the nose... not fun... not fun.

I feel all warm and floaty though, so it's all good.

Hy3na

YES! My spittaking skills transcend through SPACE!

It used to be a goal during our anime club meetings to get Liz to spittake whatever it was she was drinking. Extra points if it was a solid object. Like pizza.

Note: lemonade and sinuses do not mesh well.

Also, next time I get into religious debate, I'm just going to say "platypus" and see what they do.  -was unaware how many fundies were on her facebook feed-

BlackSwan317

Lemonade vodka in peach tea and sinus really don't go well together.

Nice :-p and Ouch! Poor Liz!

Teehee, I like it. I'm still tryign to sell people on the mystery of the platypus around here.

Did you know in the kids section of walmart they see Parry the Platypus rain slickers? At least they do at ours.

Hy3na

Oh god.. that sounds amazing right now. Well... not the sinus part, but the lemonade vodka and peach tea. I have a feeling that I may be needing alcohol on Monday.

The locals of Muncie seem unaccepting of the platypus... think its time to move on and leave these heathen lands. xD

BlackSwan317

You know they make a sweet tea vodka now too right? It's quite good in lemonaide in the reverse of what I mentioned spittaking

I agree. Get the f outa there. They don't deserve your awesomeness

Hy3na

I've had the sweet tea vodka. Its made of dreams and fermented potato.

Its in the plans to get the hell out of dodge. I was hoping that I could stick around a little longer and earn some more savings before I jump into the wild blue yonder. Though, once we head out to Oregon, I will doubtless at some point point westward and yell "BRING ME THAT HORIZON!"

BlackSwan317

Yay! Man I wanna go swimming in the ocean now... I haven't been to the ocean in far to long. I think I was twelve last time I was there.  :-[

Hy3na

Same here. I don't think I've been out of the Midwest since I was 12... ._.

Oh god.

That was depressing. D=

BlackSwan317

To the ocean then! We shall all take a group vacation! Oh wait... crap, there's a chance you'll be even MORE land locked this summer. damn... well... someday, we should all take one great big ocean vacation at the churches expense when Ebbordianism surpasses Scientology.

Hy3na

Yaaaaaay! =DDDD

I should find a way to get my wonked-out elemental assignments to correlate to some kind of astrology. There's GIANT money in that game. Plus... I kind of want to know what my own elements are. >>

BlackSwan317

I agree. I'd offer suggestions but I know much less about astrology than I do tarrot, and I'm still pretty cloudy from the green stuff.

Hy3na

I do believe "Cloudy from the Green Stuff" might be my next band name. I'm thinking... Industrial Tribal Techno.

Astrology is all based on psychology and chance. People fall into certain archetypes, and once you figure out what those are you can use them to your advantage. The way I see it, there's not much difference when it comes to putting people into classes (rogue, mage, priest). We could combine some of those as well as some tarot references into the melting pot. And since the astrological world seems to be in an uproar about the stars changing (like they do every thousand years or so anyway) we might be at an opportunity here.

BlackSwan317

*claps* I approve! I've been helping zach with vocals for his techno project. We call our group "The Speed of Dark" *nod nod* little does he know I got the idea from the back of a hooters wet nap. This one had the question "so what is the speed of dark?" On it, and it resonated with me for some reason. Oh the places we find inspiration. :-P

I agree. This does seem to be an oppetune time. I may have to research this though more now. :-P

Hy3na

Muahahah! My job is always to make you work harder! MUAHAHAHAHA!

All the people in my house are pretty set in their zodiac beliefs. (Help me: I'm a fire in an apartment full of waters.) Between them, I'm sure I can coax some kind of inner workings of the zodiac into it. But really, all I should have to do is assign a month with a symbol, and then that symbol with an elemental alignment. From there, my brain just does all the work. When its working properly.

Honestly, most of my inspirations come from typos... >>

BlackSwan317

That does sound quite enthralling :-) you shall have to let me know what you come up with. *nod nod*

So, I got shey an inflatable trampoline, and she hasn't come out of it for the last 2 hours. It's taking up my entire living room too. Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?

Hy3na

...oh my. What HAVE you gotten into? xD

That's one of those things my parents would never EVER let us have. It was just a bad idea for everyone involved. xD