Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Moriarty

Apparently, due to some mishap that involved luggage, physics and an ill-timed dive into a bottle of whiskey, James emerges from under Kat's luggage, rolling onto the ground in a disheveled gray blazer and slacks.  Probably surprisingly to those around him, his white shirt is adorned with clearly printed large, black, block bold letters:

"Remiel is probably a Pirate."

With a little slur to his voice, he wonders aloud, "Ehhhh, anyone named Remiel here?  Despite what my shirt says, I think 'e might make a good captain."  Then with a little bit of confusion, "Where did I get this bloody shirt anyway?"

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi leaned back in one of the soft arm chairs that she had pulled up to a table where her glass of white wine rested.  A glance around the room left her thinking for a moment a to who would be the best choice. 

"I'm wondering if Blythe wouldn't be a good delegate," she said as she reached for her glass and took a sip after tossing a grin at the slightly inebriated gentleman.

Verasaille

"Of course we need a Captain. Must be one of those complimentary things." Vera relaxes by the pool. "I will vote for King Superior!! Nice to see you join us in these games!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

Remiel wandered up to James Moriarty.  "Your choice of attire offends me, sir," he pointed out.  He pointed to his own T-shirt, which said,

Remiel is probably NOT a pirate

"Just for that, I'm going to vote YOU Captain!  How d'ya like them apples, Mr. James Moriarty?"

yugi006

Hearing the nominations he spoke up with one of his own. "I think Persephone would make a fine captain indeed."

James Moriarty

"Why I...!  You know, you...!  Uh.  Eh.  Right.  Are we talking Honey Crisp apples, or Golden Delicious?  I'm a bit peckish, as it happens..."

James lurched to his feet and nodded at Remiel, finally pausing to focus, sliding his sunglasses to the end of his nose to take in the man's shirt.  "What the bloody hell... where are all these shirts about Remiel coming from?  Wait, are you Remiel?  Eh, nice to meet you?"

Kanrya

Kanrya eyes Remiel and Moriarty in appreciation and whistles. "Well I'm caught between the sexy Remiel and Moriarty. Could One of you boys rub some lotion into my back?" Purrs softly. "I'll choose whoever doesn't as Captain."

Ryven

"Was there a fire sale on custom tees at cafe press or something?"  Ryven said with an arch of his eyebrow.  "I'll vote for Remiel because his name starts with an Arrrrrrrr!"

KatKwik

Wonders what all the fuss was about, her luggage wasn't that much...Just because a girl needs shoes.

Remiel is most definitely a pirate, wasn't he the one printing the shirts? Anyone with that much initiative within the first few minutes of the cruise he must be up to something.

With the appearance of the Lady Saffron and the prospect of a lovely evening ahead, she felt like her holiday had just begun. Her handbag, though was close to her, one could never be too secure on trips like this.

She rolls her dice and picks Blythe

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Kiric Rand

In a slightly delusional state, mostly due to the ammount of beauties wandering around, Kiric accidently puts his vote for the most likely pirate Reky

Hey, we know the odds are always in your favor man
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

King Serperior

"I generally trust Beguile's Mistress when it comes to making the big choices.  My vote goes to her."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Valerian

Val hesitated a moment, a bit nervous about making what seemed like such an important decision so soon.  "I vote for Esoteric Myobi," she said at last, nodding over to her.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

NightOwl35

Having managed to avoid getting seen by the other passengers on this ship, NightOwl kept wondering why they were even on this ship on the first place. Thinking back on it, they realized they were only here because they were dragged into it against their will.

Upon hearing that they needed to vote for a captain, NightOwl started to look around at the other passengers. Counting up what others have already said and taking notes on the other nineteen passengers, they decided to point at persephone325 stating "You seem like you'd be able to handle any trouble that arises well enough."

Expecting to not be around these other passengers long enough if any trouble does happen, anyone was a better choice than themselves.

Ceralilly

Cera looks around shyly whilst sipping her Captain and Coke.

A bit nervous at not knowing many people, she fights the urge to be her typical wall flower self, and takes a serious look around. Everyone was handsome, beautiful...and sex appeal was oozing from the cruise itself. Upon seeing the gorgeous speaker announce that they would need to vote, Cera chewed her lip and tucked her waved hair behind her ear.

She listened to each vote and watched each reaction. A roll of dice finally assists her decision, and her eyes landed on the man in question.

"Kiric it would seem the proper choice for me, a woman who knows so few here, would be to choose someone I dont know at all." Cera smiled and sipped her drink.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi had gotten a little lift when her name was mentioned and sent a thank you look in KS's direction.  The votes were coming quickly but there didn't seem to be a consensus.  She hoped the person in charge had a way to sort it all out.

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Remi (3.5) - JM, Kan/, Ryven, Kiric,
perse (3) - yugi, Night, Myobi
Blythe (2) - Kat, BeMi
Kanrya (1)  - Bly
BeMi (1) - KS
Myobi (1) - Val
Kiric (1) - Ceralilly
JM (1.5) - -/Rya, Remi
KS (1) - Vera

Yet to Vote (I'm going to close this vote in 12-24 hours and move into the Event and Night Phase)
Mynxish, ThatRPGuy, SunshineSparkle, persephone325, AffablyEvil, Kanrya
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Myobi looked up from the bar upon hearing her name, turning to glance at who had mentioned her though this proved somewhat difficult as the oversized margarita glass was still tipping slowly upwards to obscure her vision as she guzzled down yet another...what was this again? Some fruity, slushy, supposedly alcoholic drink. She was starting to suspect the bartender was handing her virgin drinks to thwart her slow but steady attempt to drink the entire bar's contents. Ahhh, she winced, the palm of her hand going up to mash against her forehead. Brainfreezebrainfreezebrainfreezeowowowowowowowowfffffffu-.

"Sephy!" She wailed dramatically at Persephone. "WHY am I still so sober?!"

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

persephone325

Persephone felt honored that her fellow shipmates would want her to lead them. Myobi wailing next to her interrupted her thoughts.

"Why would you want to be buzzed so soon?! Don't you wanna wait until we're in your cabin?" She teased with a wink and a giggle.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kanrya

After getting no answer from either Moriarty or Remiel she wanders over to Persephone to order another Morgan and Coke. "Better to put a woman in charge anyway. Things go skewy all to often."

Ceralilly

Noting they shared a drink she wanders to Kanrya and offers to pay for her and Persephone a Morgan and Coke.

"The boys must not want to lead....so I will change my vote to Persephone...she is always kind and seems fair. You have my vote dear.

To new friends? "

*blushes deeply and chugs her drink*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kanrya

Smiling graciously, the kitsune chugs her drink as well. "To new friends and adventures!"

Grins happily as she feels the adventure just on the horizon.

Galactic Druid

Hours late, just before the anchor is raised, Reginald stumbles in, dropping luggage left and right, staggering his way into the deck. "Sorry I'm late!!" He calls out to Noone in particular. "They had open bar down at a dockside wedding! I was already in a suit, so..." as though that was a reasonable explanation for his tardiness, seemingly oblivious to the fact that a swim suit didn't count as an actual suit, he flopped into the nearest chair. "Oh, uhhhh" He added as an afterthought, as though the idea wasn't all that important, holding up a hand a few moments before pointing at Remiel. "He looks pretty captainy, give him the hat."
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
perse (5) - yugi, Night, Myobi, Ceralilly, Kanrya
Remi (3) - JM, Ryven, Kiric, Guy
Blythe (2) - Kat, BeMi
Kanrya (1)  - Bly
BeMi (1) - KS
Myobi (1) - Val
JM (1) - Remi
KS (1) - Vera

Yet to Vote (Closing up shop this afternoon, get those votes in!)
Mynxish, SunshineSparkle, persephone325, AffablyEvil
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Remiel

"Is it too late to rub lotion into your back?" Remiel asks Kanrya, smiling apologetically. 

Squirting a dollop of sunscreen into his hand, he takes a seat behind her and gets to work!

Ceralilly

"Would you like a drink as well Remi?" Cera watches his fingers work into the Kitsune's back, "She is quite lovely, no?"

A small, predatory glimmer betrayed the innocence behind Cera's blush.

"I think another round of drinks is in order...perhaps...some shots?" Cera giggled mischievously as the alcohol worked its way into her. "Adventures indeed..."