Seeking Dominate Male

Started by Nitro, December 26, 2009, 02:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Here is a idea i have been wanting to try out just haven't been able to find the correct player.Pm me if you are inertested in this idea or post here .

A Queen that has no where to hide.
   Annabell had grown up with two very loving parents that would do anything for her. She was loved by everyone she was kind and caring and had not a mean bone in her body. one day a Prince came to her small villiage and well when when he set eyes on her he had to have her in more way then just one.
   She had already given her heart to another but the prince would no listen to this he wanted her for his wife and her parents could not argue. She ended up marrying him but as soon as he had his way with her things started to turn sour he became very abusive physically and verbally. Annabell would try and tell people what he did to her but they would not listen to her and they would go back and tell him and he would just beat her worse.
   When he went away for a while she decided to have a affair to see what it was like to be touch with out being hit. He found out and and when he got back instead of tell her right away that he knew he did little things to let her know he knew.

Well for this i was thinking we could start at the beginning like the night after their wedding  and go from there i will need a Dom male that doesn't mind violence and well wont mind my character getting pregnant  and all i want this to be real. i want it to last and well their can be more to the story then what i have put that is just a outline.

Nitro

just updated the picture i am open to suggestions to change and make this better and willing to work on it with anyone it is just a outline of what i would like to do it is not a have to.