Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katra Alexion

Orochimaru

I do evil a bit much so, I went for a change of pace. Otherwise, I would have made one hell of a dame knight.

Muse

*smiles*  True, that, if you'd enjoy.  :) 

And I'll propose another male baddie as soon as i can find a proper picture.  :D 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Orochimaru

I can also see how a female knight could take advantage of Damien. After making a relationship with Neo Saturn. Cast an illusion spell on him to make him see the villianess as Saturn and Saturn as a villain. Blind loyalty at work.

Katra Alexion

Then Saturn Knight best be prepared to get his arse kicked or a Silence Glaive upside the head by the actual girl.

Saphir

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 07, 2012, 12:33:24 PM
Then Saturn Knight best be prepared to get his arse kicked or a Silence Glaive upside the head by the actual girl.

lol That's right! Keep him in check!

Katra Alexion

Orochimaru

Trickery, is trickery and besides, he'll make it up to her. ^_-

Ember Star

Now, now, y'all are getting ahead of yourselves. Who says a female evil general would be "limited" to trickier the males?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Katra Alexion

Vostroya

I say lets get us some unique female evil generals, would make it really interesting.  >:)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ember Star on August 07, 2012, 12:55:59 PM
Now, now, y'all are getting ahead of yourselves. Who says a female evil general would be "limited" to trickier the males?

No one ever said anything. I just said one scenario out of many. lol

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 07, 2012, 12:56:35 PM
I'm sure he will *lol*

Even if he dies trying. *sage nod*

CurvyKitten

So SO tempted a female "villan" is bouncing around my head and is trying to get me to play.

~reads to see what's going on so far~

Orochimaru

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 07, 2012, 01:59:58 PM
So SO tempted a female "villan" is bouncing around my head and is trying to get me to play.

~reads to see what's going on so far~

Stay away from my knight you vile fiend! lol jk

Saphir

Woot! Female villains! Now if only we could get a Sailor Mars.  :-)

Brazen Endeavors

.....yeah, guys, I definitely want a Sailor Mars before I get into sexyevilfembots.

If you already have a character and want to propose a second one, PM me the sheet and your proposal.  I might not accept it.  Don't want to be overrun with villans, after all. 

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

well we do need female villans to tempt our oh so sexy knights ;)
Removed, due to vandalism.

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

It might help if Blaskest would upadte the thread. He staill has MzHyde listed as plays Mars. That along with the fact that her profile is on the top page tells anyone who just reads that part that the role is not available.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Orochimaru

Quote from: Karasu on August 07, 2012, 03:02:15 PM
well we do need female villans to tempt our oh so sexy knights ;)

I shall not be swayed!

DarkNevaeh

Brazen...i have a terrible idea.

A TERRIBLE idea.

But...remember Shrek?  Where Fiona is woman by day and ogre by night?  Flip flop those...and replace ogre with man.

...Terrible idea...

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Ember Star

Oh God I so totally have an idea for a evil chick that my Muse is begging me to make. I'm gonna make her and send her to Brazen tonight. I don't even care if she's approved for this group or not. I just must make her! *loves making characters*

Laughing Hyena

Awesome stuff. More people but we still need Mars and I think one more knight... Don't we?