Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Hmm well if we are really in need of a sailor mars I may play that for you if you want. I can always hold the villain on the back burner for when we open up for second characters.

Fire is always fun right? :P >:)

Brazen Endeavors

Knights are handled. Actually have one in reserve in case another drops out, hah.

We just need Mars.  Everything else is optional.  Kitten, do it and I'll love ya forever.  There's a hot Mars Knight waiting for you.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

CurvyKitten

Well how can I turn down being loved forever lol. OK I'll do it. I will work up a sheet tonight.

Laughing Hyena

Ember Star

Quote from: Vostroya on August 07, 2012, 07:05:33 PM
I REQUIRE THE SCOOP!!!!
Mm, but you see. I love torturing people by keeping the juicy details to myself.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Jmorty33

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 07, 2012, 09:04:33 PM
Hold on I think I have the right expression for this.

Ace Ventura - YES!

Dude, your killing me!!! That's one of my favorite movies of all time!! XD
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

The7thKeeper

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 08, 2012, 12:37:13 AM
Not quiet a theme song but think this fits Sakuya/Azurite nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQb4RsNcApE

I love that piece myself.

I think I have a fairly good song for Akio/Mercury Knight considering his lack of emotional know-how and how his relationship(s) with women would go:

Reel Big Fish - I Know You Too Well To Like You Anymore

Yeah... relations with him could be a hate/love thing. Mmm... somehow that sounds rather delicious actually.

Brazen Endeavors

Well, as he is sorta destined to be with Mercury, I look forward to it.  By the by, 7th, the game is well under way.  Here are the links you need:

Game Links:

Interest Check

OOC Game Discussion

OOC Chat

OOC Character Sheets

Act I: The Awakening (IC)
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

The7thKeeper

DigitLninja

would anyone be opposed to my saying that Tuxedo Mask is basically 'Sailor Earth' and therefore I can claim a spot as Earth's Knight?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Brazen Endeavors

Erm.. the main cast list wasn't changed to reflect it, but we've done away with Tuxedo Mask and Princess Serenity. To be honest, I'm not sure what exactly you have in mind.  But I'm flexible, so you may PM me your ideas.  If you do want to be a knight, we can try finding someone to partner you and play Uranus.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DarkNevaeh

I FINALLY have a concept I am happy with and the character sheet is well underway.  Have it soon...

Oreida Wesker

Ninja! ^_^  OMG, I nearly played Uranus before I picked Jupiter.

Anyone find it funny that Neptune and Uranus were lesbians? -squeaks- And one of Uranus' speical powerful attacks was called 'Gentle Uterus'?
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

DigitLninja

hmm, I have been recognized... will have to find some inspiration for this game...
Quotes to Live by:

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saphir

Quote from: Oreida Wesker on August 08, 2012, 09:13:02 AM
And one of Uranus' speical powerful attacks was called 'Gentle Uterus'?

That wasn't Uranus. 'Star Gentle Uterus' was Sailor Star Maker's attack. XD

Ember Star

She's on hold for now, but I thought y'all might wanna see

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Assassin Form
Human Form

Name: Xandria LaRoux
Alternate Identity: The Assassin
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 135lb

Weapon/Equipment: A 16 foot long whip reinforced with silver spikes, like rose thorns down its length. She also keeps a big selection of throw weapons such as chakram and ninja stars.
Turn Ons: Torturing. Inflicting pain. None-con. Tying up another. Chaining another. And other dominant things
Fav. Color: Black and red, the colors of evil.
Fav. Food: Red meat, so rare it's almost raw. Red fruits.

Skills: Torturing. Killing. Capturing. Getting information out of people. Tracking. Mixed marshal arts. Swordsmanship. Throw weapons. Whips. Seduction. Trickery.

Physical Appearance: Tall, thin and beautiful with pale blonde hair and an athletic body. Soft green eyes in civilian form, but deep crimson eyes in her assassin form. She is undoubtedly seductive, yet in civilian form, she is somehow innocent looking.

Attacks: Whip Wrap- Her whip extends itself and wraps itself around her victim's body, targeting the neck, arms, and legs.
Black Shooting Stars- She throws a series of ninja stars at her victim which gather dark energy around them as they fly towards their target.
Nightmare of Fears- If used on a victim while they're awake, it'll create a illusion of their greatest fear. If used while they're asleep, it'll create nightmares of all their greatest fears.
Spider Legs- Her whip grows 7 more lengths, making a total of 8 whips in total. They can then move freely in order to attack her victim (think a tentacle attack)
Life Blood Drain- She can draw life energy from another in order to heal herself or somebody else (it's more effective on herself)
Weaknesses: Saving abused children (Xandria cannot stand to see children abused as she once was. If she knows of such abuse, she will torture and kill the abuser. Although she is not exactly kind to the children. She does let them flee without inflicting harm on them herself).
Hatred of teamwork (she does not work well in a team effort, preferring to work alone. And if anybody offers to help her, she takes great offense, somebody offering to help her makes her think they think she is weak). Good energies (she's weak to powers base in love, kindness and all that stuff)

Background: No one heard the cries of a young girl stricken by pain and torture.
No one came to her rescue.
No hero for her.
But she did escape.
Through torturest deeds, she turned her capture into victim.
And so her path was laid...

They say she has no heart.
They say she has no soul.
What do "they" know of hearts and souls?
What she has is hers to know.

Little is known of Xandria, she does not speak of past. Through the icy stare of her glaze though, one can tell that the things she has seen and the things she has done, would make most coward in fear, or run for their lives. What is know, is that she is the best at what she does. Pain, torture, and death are her specialties. It was by chance that the Millina's ran across her. Chance that they joined forces. Or maybe not chance at all. Xandria heard of the dark duo, heard of they could do. So when time was right, she presented herself to them, and made them an offer they could not refuse. The darkness within their souls, the hate within their hearts. She knew that she and they would be perfect without a doubt. So the one who so many have been forced to call "Mistress", has a Mistress herself, and a Master too, though she does not call them such. Now she lives quietly upon the world called earth, disguised as but a humble waitress.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

CurvyKitten

Ok going to buckle down after I get some food stuff and work up Sailor Mar's Character Sheet.

DarkNevaeh

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting maigc or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by brining together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.
[/quote]

Ember Star