under the stars [f for m + m]

Started by sunbeams, September 06, 2010, 07:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

they'd been friends for a few years and just finished their first year of college. taking the summer term off, they decide to go camping for a week deep in the local national forest. being a little broke, their camping supplies aren't the most adequate. one tent to fit all of them, blankets instead of sleeping bags, et cetera.

these guys have good chemistry between them, they make jokes and poke fun at each other and like sitting down and just chilling. sometimes the jokes are fairly sexual and unrestrained. when they get a little drunk around the campfire the first night, those sexual jokes press a little too far and a threesome commences.

so, i'd like to play the girl. c: as far as sexual elements go, i'm really interested in double penetration. uhhh. i've never done a role play with more than one person before, though. sexually, i'm open to everything but incest/humiliation/furry/water sports/mutilation/scat/vore, and that's about it. ;D

kingOFcalifornication

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

sunbeams

well Literal Chaos PM'd me about interest, and this plot is for three people. however, if everyone professed interest in an mmmf role play, then that would be okay with me? haha, i don't know how to go about doing this. /awkward  :-[

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Literal Chaos

Oh, well I can back off in that case.  MMMF seems a bit much for me, and I've gone and wandered into three other RP's anyway.
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*
The Method of the Madness

*this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
*six-hundred percent of zero is still zero

sunbeams

kingOFcalifornication