News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hail your new goddesses!

Started by Lilac, February 01, 2006, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

No ajoxer it was at 112 when I became a goddess.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

And my Roar seems to be going nowhere. *sniffles* No one loves me. *cries, hides*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Ajoxer

We love you. But it's the sort of love one has for, say, a pet tyrannosaurus rex. Sure, you love him and call him wuffles, but you're not going to make him a pitfighter and stick your hand in the cage.

And let's face it, if you two's roar scores get any higher, you'll frankly have a higher roar than all of the men on Elliquiy combined. :P. You probably do already...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Elvi

What you mean?
You were at 99 earlier and now you're at 102!

*slaps ajoxer*
My Zulo is a lovley lickle pussycat.you say sorry now!

MagicalPen

Especially when one of the men as a 0!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

ZK

I'm 101 right now. Someone apparently keeps rating me as "submissive".

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

MagicalPen

Not me, but i was under the impression you typically played a submissive role?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ZK

What the hell gave you that sort of impression? *blinks* I haven't played as anything submissive on Elliquiy since my coming here. O.O

MagicalPen

Well, the few poss of the Bang the Zulo-Kitty thread made me think you were being submissive - as everyone was going at you (wouldnt have minded joing in on that, by the way  ;) ) but perhaps i am wrong...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ZK

Riiight, whatever you say there. It isn't anything submissive of what I've posted and more or less, I was being greedy.

^_^ Remember, recieving isn't submissiveness. And you tend to recieve (being a female) in an orgy/gang-bang by multiple partners quite often. :)

Ajoxer

Sure, she's a lovely pussy cat. A dire sabretooth tiger, for instance. :-P
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

ZK

Elvi

*rolls her eyes at Ajoxer*

You've upset her now, do you realise how hard it is to get the claw marks out of the clouds up here?

*gets little black book out and writes his name in it underlined and circled*

AutumnFury

"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.