News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

If you were into girls, I would so molest you  ;D :-*

Harley

Harley Quinn

Ha!  :P  I'd get more attention than I do from Mr. J.  :-X

Lira?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

hugs Harley and gives her a peck on the cheek, off to work I go

Harley

Harley Quinn

-hugs back-  Have fun!

I don't know who to say now...

Me!  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TiaMaria

Sorry, Harley, it's me.

You?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

TiaMaria

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

BraveEarth

Sorry throwing a wrench.. in things...

TiaMaria as well...

Asura

Perhaps Terris_Geolith will become bored and join us in this revelry.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

BraveEarth

Ooh Quite right Madam.

I'm guessing Asura

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Autumn52

yes

Hello lovely Edhel Tari

Perhaps Harley again?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

DiverseDesires

*kisses* Harley - sorry but maybe it will be her next ime?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th