Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

I admit that I am sadly not the most educated on this but I would still love to do a game set in the universe, I can see allowing people to play a mix of Original and Canon Characters. I now have a Co-Gm, plot to come soon.
Relic Weapons: These are the ancient and powerful weapons found in Akaneia. I will tag those that are taken. So far, none are.
Mercurius: A legendary sword. One of the three Regalia.
Gradivus: A legendary lance. One of the three Regalia
Parthia: A legendary bow. One of the three Regalia
Hauteclere: An extremely powerful axe of unknown origin
Falchion: The divine rapier.
Tentative sheet.

Name:
Class: (You must ask to start as a ranked up class like Swordmaster)
History:
Birth Country:
Weapon Style: (Your weapon type. Killing Edge, Steel, Silver, wyrmslayer. Those things.)
Weapon Name: (Not required, Nor will it be a relic weapon, those must be accepted by me.)
Description: (Picture can be anime)

Classes: Thank you for the list, Pendarious.
Fighter (Promotes to Warrior)
Knight  (Promotes to General)
Mage (Promotes to Sage)
Mercenary (Promotes to Hero)
Cleric (Promotes to Sage or Bishop)
Priest (Promotes to Bishop or Sage)
Social knight (Promotes to Paladin)
Pegasus Knight (Promotes to Falcon Knight or Draco Knight)
Myrmidon (Promotes to Swordmaster)
Dark Mage (Promotes to Sorceror or Sage)
Manakete
Archer (Promotes to Sniper)

Story: Altea has fallen into war again, few people know what is going to happen to the land, and fewer know who is causing it. The war has been long, countries trying to find the upper hand over others in anyway possible. The search is on for souls bright enough, strong enough to step in and do their parts to end this and send the world back into a wonderful era of peace. Will the heroes that rise from the fray have the true strength to do as needed for the world? Or will they fail and fall short?.

We begin with the story of the war, the house of Archanea, led by the once noble and wondrous warrior, Sieghardt, was plunged into damnation with one foolish act. The prophecy of his fall was given by a traveling gypsy, the prophecy read as such, Sieghardt was to become an angry and spiteful man with a loss he couldn't stomach, then, one day, far away, the child of a noble family would rise up, leading the charge to slay him, to turn the world back into a happy and peaceful place, one that he would no longer be able to damage. The man believed the prophecy and it shook him to his very core, so he thought of a plan of his own, kill all noble children, save his own. He struck Macedon first, slaughtering the family in their sleep, then he moved to other countries quickly, but as it wore on, war began he became more worried, the feeling of something left undone began to eat at him and he never knew why.
Is there a point where nobody cares

pendarious

I play Fire Emblem all the time and have played Practically all of them so I suppose I could be of service if you really need it.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

Strifesblaze7

Awesome, if you want to be Co-Gm Pen, let me know.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

I will post my two sheets to give people an idea of what I want in here.

Name: Llyr
Class: Swordmaster
History: Llyr is a young man from Macedon, he lives his life with his twin brother, Lloyd. They travel together far and wide, searching for a place that they may call home and a lord that they may call their own. He is very close to his brother and the keep nothing from each other. They have been alone since they were young and rely on each other more than anyone else. (Will add to once story is set.)
Personality: Llyr is fiery, loyal, passionate, strong willed. He is always ready for a fight but he also has a softer side that he rarely shows.
Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Style:Killing Edge
Weapon Name: Chaos
Description:

Name: Lloyd
Class: Dracoknight
History: Lloyd is a young man from Macedon, he lives his life with his twin brother, Llyr. They travel together far and wide, searching for a place that they may call home and a lord that they may call their own. He is very close to his brother and the keep nothing from each other. They have been alone since they were young and rely on each other more than anyone else. (Will add to once story is set.)
Personality: Loud, Brash, Confident.
Weapon Style:Titiana's Axe and Silver Lance
Weapon Name: Anarchy and Ruin. Anarchy is his Axe and Ruin is his Lance.
Description:

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Definitely interested! I think I'd probably whip up an Archer/or Mage if I may.  Will this be entirely freeform, or will there be a simple dice system or something similar in play for battle purposes? Are we allowed to pull from any of the games for our origin land?  And do we have any basic plot ideas worked up yet?

Doomglazer

also intrested i would play a hunter of types with a pet if thats ok

pendarious

since this is Fire Emblem the pet wouldn't be able to do combat...it would be more of an NPC that could be there but otherwise has no real impact.....

Strifesblaze7

I am trying to use Marth's world as a base, the games I have played deal with that land. you could play both a hunter and a mage if you would like Dread.

A hunter like the Archer class Doom?

Strifesblaze7

they fighting will be freeform with a guideline set, no dice rolling or any of that. I do have a basic idea for a plot but I need to flesh it out more still

Music is life

Strifesblaze7

There, those are the ideal character sheets for now.

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2013, 06:53:19 PM
I am trying to use Marth's world as a base, the games I have played deal with that land. you could play both a hunter and a mage if you would like Dread.

A hunter like the Archer class Doom?

Yep

Strifesblaze7

That seems like a fine idea to me, Doom, what kind of pet would you like?

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 27, 2013, 04:25:26 AM
That seems like a fine idea to me, Doom, what kind of pet would you like?
a tiger

Strifesblaze7

Well that would be fine, as long as it isn't a fighter.

Doomglazer

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 27, 2013, 04:56:05 AM
Well that would be fine, as long as it isn't a fighter.
nope uts Just a Companion pet

pendarious

lets see......for me a mercenary probably

Silk

More interested in either a Cleric or a Pegasus rider to be honest :)

pendarious

well just remember that Pegasus Knights take extra damage from bows.

Strifesblaze7

Okay, then the tiger is fine by me Doom.

Is there anyone interested in playing a Lord?

Silk

If nobody else does I'll do the lord/lady :)

Strifesblaze7

Alright. XD I would like for Lloyd and Llyr to be close to the Lord/Lady for whoever makes them.

Strifesblaze7

Pen, how many characters might you be able to play?

pendarious

Strifesblaze7

Well, I was thinking about it, I would like one more Lord or Lady, would you like the spot?

pendarious

Strifesblaze7

Alright, I have no preference on the sex of the character. I don't mind writers playing characters opposite their sex if you would like to do that.

Strifesblaze7

Could you write up a class chart, Pendarious?

pendarious

Classes available to players:

Lord
Fighter (Promotes to Warrior)
Knight  (Promotes to General)
Mage (Promotes to Sage)
Mercenary (Promotes to Hero)
Cleric (Promotes to Sage or Bishop)
Priest (Promotes to Bishop or Sage)
Social knight (Promotes to Paladin)
Pegasus Knight (Promotes to Falcon Knight or Draco Knight)
Myrmidon (Promotes to Swordmaster)
Dark Mage (Promotes to Sorceror or Sage)
Manakete
Archer (Promotes to Sniper)

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

Name: Ariana
Class:Lord

History: Ariana is a noble in the court of Talis who only recently became the head of her family after her father's passing due to illness. She is practiced in swordsmanship. She led a comfortable childhood but took to studying and is a bit of a scholar.

Personality: Ariana is quiet and calm a bit cynical perhaps but still considered friendly.

Birth Country: Talis

Weapon Name: Rapier

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Archimedes
Class:Mage

History: unknown because he acquired amnesia

Personality: He's incredibly lazy and constantly sounds bored. He's blunt and rude as well.

Birth Country: Unknown

Weapon: Elfire

Description:

Strifesblaze7

Silk

Name:Levantine Doluna
Class: Lord
History:After the fall of Medeus the royal family's dragonkin bloodline became increasingly diluted, although they still had the power of the elemental dragons in their veins, they were only capable of harnessing their blood through magically crafted swords, no longer able to have the ability to transform like their predecessors the royal family was a shadow of it's former self, but unlike Medeus, the royal family has endeavored to try and be benevolent leaders of Doluna. Although relatively reclusive in international affairs, Doluna has once again grown to be a substantial power in Akaneia. Catering to international officials when they visit, but rarely leaving to visit others.

At the birth of the most recent child of the royal household was a cause for celebration, as twins were born to the line, one male and one female. The brother Gungnir and the sister Levantine, named after a lost mythology the pair were inseparable throughout childhood. The years past with little events to mention, visitors came and left, both commoner and nobility. Perhaps it was a way for Doluna to repent for their actions in history, non the less it would be cause for their downfall. After a delegation from Archanea came for a routine visit. Disaster struck the nation, as the delegation was a ploy to try and assassinate the twins for some unknown reason. Because of the restrictions on military power imposed on Doluna after Medeus's attempt at invasion meant that the only recourse for the Queen was to use warp magic to send the two to safety. However due to the distortion from the attack meant they were separated mid transit. Now stuck on a unknown plains due to the reclusive nature of Doluna's family it meant that Levantine didn't know anything about the landscapes outside of her country. So now she is stuck trying to search for any familiar faces and the direction of her homeland. However she knew that without her Brother Gungnir, they would not be able to mount a defense against the Archanean cowardly attack, resulting in them merely being targeted again. So with a heavy heart and the magic blade crafted for her to harness her bloodline, she stepped forward hoping to right the wrongs done to her.
Birth Country: Doluna
Weapon Name: Weiss
Description:

pendarious

very nice character silk

also added my second character. I'll add my third after I confirm something.

Strifesblaze7

I like the first two, Pen, looking good. XD

Silk

I'm liking. If need be I can always make another character or two. :)

Strifesblaze7

Doomglazer

Name:Hendrich
Class: Archer
History:Born in Doluna as a Archers son he lived with his parents who where both well know Archers. They had won many prices in various competitions and were well know for there skills in and out of the kingdom. Tragedy happened when he was at the age of 15. Both his parents went out hunting which they always did but this time they didn't come back. After a few days Hendrich became restless and went searching for his parents. It took him 2 days to find them or what was left of them. He overcame his anger and tried to look for signs what could have killed them both. He came to the conclusion that it wasn't an animal attack but a human one, several humans. From that day forward he roamed the lands looking for his parents killers. He went on journeys far and beyond and on one of his journeys he found buried deep within an ancient forrest a bow of which he only knew out of legends: Miracoran, the Vehement Chord.
After some more years of looking and wandering he finally caught the persons responsible for his parents deaths and they have paid for it with there lives.
From that day forward he was a wandering lone soul looking out for himself and only himself. He also had his tiger with him which he had since he was a little boy. The tiger is the only link he still had with his parents. His name was Doomy

Birth Country:Doluna
Weapon Name: Miracoran, the Vehement Chord
Description:

pendarious

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Sessha

Oh yeah by the I'm interested here as well. Don't know much about the Fire Emblem world but talking with Pend has caught my interest.

pendarious

oh yeah I forgot about Thieves  they are also a playable class

Sessha

Do you know what is the most annoying part about all this? Finding the right picture.

pendarious

Sessha

My biggest problem is finding an image for a character that fits with the mercenary/ hero type I'm looking for.

Strifesblaze7

Hmm. What race is your character, Doom, that guy doesn't look human to me.

Sessha

Is there a difference in the races or something?

Strifesblaze7

Well fire emblem typically only has humans and dragons.

Silk

Well considering he's from Doluna, the area which is described as being "dragonkin land" He could be a Dragonkin, Human or like Levantine in being a Half cast.

Doomglazer

Strifesblaze7

Okay, I can accept that, if you don't mind Pen?

pendarious

I don't mind considering throughout the fire emblem universe there are plenty of half dragon characters for instance:

on Akeniea alone you have the entirety of House Altea which eventually becomes House Yllisse in Awakening.

Silk

Yeah, and as said Doluna is pretty much Dragonkin the the kingdom in the earlier games.

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Ahh curses, thought I had bookmarked this when I first posted here o.O

Still room for an archer and a mage character?

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Can we get a listing of the countries?

Strifesblaze7

Hmmm.

Altea
Talys
Macedon
Grust
Dolere
Archanea.

windstar

I love Fire Emblem, and I'd love to play in a game like this.

I'd like to play an outlander/nomad though, like Lyndis, Rath, or Guy - who uses this class. Would that be possible?

Silk

Well Nomad is part of the shadow dragon game so I don't see it being an issue, failing that, just be a Social knight with proficiency for bows.

Jxnbury

I have never played Fire Emblem; however, this seems like it could be interesting.

Is there room for a priest? I've always been a support at heart, haha.

Silk

Yeah I think we still got space for it. :)

Sessha

Would anyone have a problem if I played a character from Telius?

Strifesblaze7

Hmmm, I don't mind you wanting to be an archer windstar but we really are weak on other classes, is there any other class you like?

Sure, Jxn, we need a curate. XD

Silk

Depends what you had in mind Sessha.

Currently were sitting on Two lords (One physical based the other magic)
1 Fighter
1 Mercenary
1 Foot Archer
1 Mage

If Jnx goes with her cleric then we have a curate too.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Just occured to me(well again as it has come to me while playing thru a game) it would be an ultimate combo having an archer/mage character in an actual game, would be so OP lol

Silk

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
Just occured to me(well again as it has come to me while playing thru a game) it would be an ultimate combo having an archer/mage character in an actual game, would be so OP lol
Likely the reason it was never a thing :P

Strifesblaze7

When I get on the computer I will put up an accepted character part it my first post here. And make a thread. Should this be in Light, Bondage, NC, or Extreme?

Silk

General rule for me is the more extreme the less consent my character gives. I'm happy to do most extreme kinks, but I'm not too keen on having my characters enjoy it.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Silk on July 30, 2013, 04:19:32 PM
Likely the reason it was never a thing :P

Too true, but the thought is nice to dream about lol, of course then there would be the Pegasus/Dragon General to counter it lmao   :o

Sessha

Well Silk I was making a character to be a Hero. Though I haven't seen who was playing the Mercenary?

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Mmm sooo many ways to take that.  ;D ;D ;D >:) >:) >:)

Silk

Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2013, 04:50:08 PM
Well Silk I was making a character to be a Hero. Though I haven't seen who was playing the Mercenary?
A mercenary is just a typical foot swordsman that isn't the mymridon variety

Strifesblaze7

Well unless you're asking to be tied up Sessha all I need is a yes or no. XD  >:)

Sessha

Quote from: Silk on July 30, 2013, 05:09:58 PM
A mercenary is just a typical foot swordsman that isn't the mymridon variety

I was going by the chart that Pend had posted that put Mercenary as the default class before going up to Hero later on and that's what I was thinking of myself. I was thinking of making my character from Begnion Empire but I'm sure yet to be honest with you. I'm researching the other Tellius nations to be sure.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Strifesblaze7

Silk

Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2013, 05:18:42 PM
I was going by the chart that Pend had posted that put Mercenary as the default class before going up to Hero later on and that's what I was thinking of myself. I was thinking of making my character from Begnion Empire but I'm sure yet to be honest with you. I'm researching the other Tellius nations to be sure.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Akaneia

If theres a country there which you would prefer it would be more ideal since this is the country that were currently playing, but if Strife wants to OK you being from a different continent then that's his gig. I'm just a assistant after all. :)

Jxnbury

Like I said, I do not know much about the series. If anything is need of revision,  you should feel free to inform me! I did some research, so I think everything should be well enough. I see that some have chosen to add a personality while some have not. I am going to opt out because I hate to create a personality and not adhere to my own guidelines!

As far as sexual guidelines, I am not familiar with most sexual roleplaying; however, I stand by my stance on trying anything at least once. Bondage is as good of a place to start as any, neh?

Name: Isolde
Class: Cleric
History: Isolde has been an orphan for as long as she could remember. When she was a child, an older woman took Isolde to an orphanage which was created by Lena in years past. For the first portion of her life, she just tried to enjoy her life at the orphanage with the other children doing what was expected of her by the people in charge. While in the orphanage, the young girl found that she had a knack for the cleric arts. She took studying very seriously making the conscious decision to become a talented  cleric who could provide aid in even the most serious cases.
Birth Country: Grust
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Seems good to me, though her picture doesn't show.

Sessha

Strifesblaze7

Jxnbury

It ended up showing up for you strife? Thank goodness, I would not have known how to fix it. I could have swore that I had done that properly, lol.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Jxnbury on July 30, 2013, 06:28:27 PM
It ended up showing up for you strife? Thank goodness, I would not have known how to fix it. I could have swore that I had done that properly, lol.
A very warm welcome to acceptance on E girl, I knew your name looked familiar when you popped in.  Looks like we shall be rp'ing together after all, looking forward to it.

Jxnbury

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 08:45:11 PMA very warm welcome to acceptance on E girl, I knew your name looked familiar when you popped in.  Looks like we shall be rp'ing together after all, looking forward to it.
I noticed earlier! I just did not know if I should say anything. If you didn't remember me, I would have felt silly! :P
Thank you very much! I also look forward to rp'ing together.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Jxnbury on July 30, 2013, 08:54:04 PM
I noticed earlier! I just did not know if I should say anything. If you didn't remember me, I would have felt silly! :P
Thank you very much! I also look forward to rp'ing together.

Lol I recognized the name but didn't place it at first as I have been running across a lot of the same names in a few of the groups I recently joined, then it all of a sudden clicked. And I would've remembered ya  :P ;)

windstar

Alright. Here we go.

Name: Aleeta
Class: Nomad (Mounted Archer)
History: When the wife of the chieftain of the Gaeda tribe died giving birth to a daughter, the great chief decided to raise his only child as a man. Aleeta took to the saddle as though she had been born on a horse, by the time she was a teenager she was leading raids on other tribes - engaging in daring feats to win glory and honor. She rode out with her father's warbands to protect their tribe's territory from invaders and bandits, and quickly became known for her skill with a bow as well. Now the Gaeda watch as a storm of war gathers, and wonder there their allegiance will fall...
Birth Country: None
Description: Aleeta is a young woman in her early twenties. Her long hair is dark brown and she wears it in traditional tribal braids, interwoven with smooth chips of glass, coins, and the jade beads (nine in all) that mark her kills. She is tall, fit, and athletic. Equally comfortable in the saddle as she is with walking, she has the look of someone used to hardship and long journeys. She wears light armor of boiled leather, and a long cloak of deep red cloth adorned with Gaeda symbols. She is rarely without her horse, a great stallion named Storm.

Strifesblaze7

windstar

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 30, 2013, 10:04:52 PM
hmm, What country will she start in?

Whatever what would make the most sense/advance the RP best. I'm not picky.

Strifesblaze7

hmm, Okay, I will take her. She will be a clansmen. that is what they are called in the games. Tribal people I mean.

Sessha

Well here is my character for review.

Name: Alleria
Class: Hero
History: Alleria was born to noble family in the the Begnion Empire on the continent of Tellius. Her family were known as good fighters and loyal soliders of the Empire. Her father a member of the Holy Guards of Begion was proud as he watched his daughter grow into an accomplished swordswoman. So it was as expected that Alleria would enter the Central Army and then eventually make it into Holy Guards. However her path unlike that of her father before her was to lead her down a different road. Alleria's heart always sought justice and equality in her life. As she grew she could see that things in Seinne and in the Empire itself were far from fair or just. She could see it most in the way the Iaguz were treated. In her heart though she had been taught differently she could not see the mistreatment of a race simply for being different. During a walk in the temple past the tower of guidance when she encountered a group of guards who were harressing one of the Iaguz who wanted to pay his respects in the temple. She could not abide something like that, Ashera's blessing were for all of those across the land. She stepped in and told the guards to let him pass and let him pay his respects to the Goddess. They swore he couldn't come in because he was Iaguz but Alleria would not hear of it. When they tried to step in and phyiscally remove her Alleria taught them the error of thier ways. She left their unconcisnes carcusses propped against the wall and she let the man pass. He thanked her profusly and said that when he would one day repay her kindness. She thanked him and let him into the temple to pay his respects before he left. Soon after however the guards came for her. She was imprisoned for having violated the sacred laws of the Empire. For her crimes she was brought before tribunal of her peers who when they heard what it was she had done were shocked. She had allowed a sub-human to enter the sacred temple. What proved to be even more shocking was a mark that was discovered on the top of her hand. After consulting with the anceint books it was come to realize that Alleria was a dragonkin, that she was decended from the dragons. Things did not go well for her after that. She branded a traitor and a sub-human. She would have ended up on the executioner's block if it had not been for the intervention of her father that allowed for her escape. He had loved her and his love for his daugther was more than enough for him to turn aside what he had been taught all his life for the sake of his child. He took custody of her as a sub-human and he would excute her. Instead he took her the edge of the Grann Desert and cast her out of the empire. She was left to wander the desert without food or water her hand bandaged with a filthy rag to hide her mark. It wasn't long before she collapsed to die in the sand and be swallowed up by it if it hadn't been for the arrival of another band of travelers.

They were all set to leave her for dead but one of the people was the Iaguz who she had helped in the capitol. He convinced his companions to take her and he would repay the kindness she had given him. She awoke a day later in his village to him tending her. He explained to her that he would repay her kindness to him somehow and by saving her life as he had done he had done so. She asked him what she could do in return and he said that there was nothing she could do. But she insisted on it, he had saved her life after all she owed him something. So after a bit he relented and told her he could use the help with inspecting a ruin. Natrually Alleria agreed to aid him. It was an interesting jouney to say the least for them both. When they reached the teasure room they found alot of gold but most of all they found a sword among them. As they gazed upon it Alleria couldn't hold herself back as she started towards it. Her partner screamed at that it was trapped and that she would get killed by it. "It's alright, something feels different..." she said as she reached for the sword. As her hand touched it she was suddenly flooded with magic essence. The cloth she had worn on her glowed before the wrappings came flying off revealing her dragonkin mark. It showed her as a Light Dragon. "Light Brand awaken." she said to it as she pulled the sword from it's sheath. The sword glittered and danced in the light in her hands. It resonated with something inside of her as she held it. Her companion was dumbstruck by what he saw as she turned to him and smiled. "I know what I want to do. I am going bring light to this world of darkness." she said to him. He nodded dumbly and with his help she slipped aboard a ship towards the other continents. When she arrived she took up with a Mercenary company where she  practiced with the sword. She practiced slinging magical waves of light and delivering powerful magical spells through it. Soon enough she had mastered Light Brand and had become the best fighter in the whole of the company. She was the Hero of many of the last battles with the Mercenary company. Soon however she left their employ to find another path. Now she travels the land as a wandering warrior, hoping to bring light to a darkend world.   
Birth Country: Begnion Empire
Weapon Name: Light Brand
Description:

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Name: Sam

Class: Archer

History:
Sam and Luke's
Sam and Luke had lost their parents to a passing raiding party that had hit their village when they were11 and 9 respectively. They had been taken in by a family friend, an older grandfatherly type. It turned out he was a retired Sage and he began to tutor Luke in his arts after the boy had stumbled across a tome and started trying to make out the strange words. The result could have been much worse than the singed head of hair, Sam’s, and ‘blackened goose’ for dinner. Rather than scold the boy the old man had seen a huge potential and actually had laughed. Sam had not found the event, nor her brother’s periodic retelling of it too humorous though.

Sam herself had developed a great talent with the bow and arrow, having taken it up to help support and feed her new ‘family’ after her parent’s death. She had even helped more than once repel other attacks against their village. Her bow and arrows grew to be as much a part of her as the breath in her lungs, A true extension of her own body. So a word of advice, don’t piss her off.

Tragedy struck again for them when the old man caught ill and passed away in the night. They had no legal claim to the house in the village; it went to one of his cousins living there. What the old Sage had left them was a cabin they had built together deep on the woods as a place to let both the siblings train and hone their skills. From their they had a decent living and even began to hire out as protection to nearby villages when word of savages or raiding parties came.

Then had come the invasion that ransacked all the surrounding villages and burned the fields to the ground. These had been professional and far too many in numbers for Sam and Luke to do anything  but hole up in their hidden home and let the storm run its course.

In the aftermath with all that they had known of the world dead and smoldering they knew it time to move one, they would search for anyone raising a force to take down the treacherous  kings army. While they journeyed they  had stopped at a battlefield to care for the bodies of their countrymen and to scavenge from the bodies of the fallen  then leave those to the crows. It was while searching one dark robed corpse that Luke found an old worn Tome, it held the secrets of Shadow. Despite his sisters objection he began to train himself their use. Unlike many shadow mages who became consumed by the darkness of its power, Luke had already faced and conquered his share of darkness in his life and this become just another  that was simply understood and turned from a source of fear or lurking evil to simply another source to draw on for power. Though his Shadow skills are impressive he is careful about where and when he uses them, as he knows all might not be as understanding as his sister.

Along their travels they soon met up with a pair of brothers also on the look for a Lord to offer their services too. The two groups of siblings got along well and soon decided to continue  together in their Journey. It made sense both for strategy and simple morale to be with friends. After all who knew what trials awaited them as they sought to reach their goals.

Weapon Name: Athena’s Wrath

Description:
Sam Ready For War
Sam

Name: Luke
Class: Mage/Dark Mage
History: (See Sam)

Weapon Name: Zeus and Hades(his Tomes)
Description:
Luke

pendarious

Ok Sessh I have to point out a few things in your character sheet that you'll need to change.

1. The Holy Guard of Begnion is a strictly female order mostly pegasus riders and Falcon knights

2. If she is a "Branded" she wouldn't be treated as a Sub-Human...no she'd be treated as much worse and her father would have also been shunned and would have had no power to save her.

3. There is no  "Light Dragons" or anything like that on Telius she would be descended from a Black Dragon, Red Dragon, or White Dragon

4. all trials in Begnion are held before the senate they don't have a military tribunal of peers.

Sessha

I'm working with Silk to resolve these issues.

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

How do my guys look? They good to go or need any tweaking?

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Sessha

Ok here is my other swordsman character.

Name: Ky
Class: Mercenary
History: Ky was born in a small village in the island nation of Talis. His family wasn't too unremarkble but Ky always a dreamer and had a love and zeal for adventure, not to mention the sword itself. He began to practice with one of the many practice swords he had fashioned for himself. He continued to plow the fields along with sword practice before he finally got his chance to leave when call ups came for the Mercenary companys that were forming as there was talk of war breaking out on the mainland. Ky like a lot of other young men and women couldn't hold himself back when he felt his home was in danger of being wiped out. He wasn't going to abide that one bit. So he joined with one of them and made his way to the mainland.
Weapon Name: Thunder Seal (Not a relic weapon or magic weapon it's just what he calls it.)
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Ok here is it my last and final character.

Name: Kira
Class: Myrmidon
History: Kira was born in one of the larger cities in the country of Aurelis. She was the daughter of a merchant family in the city and thus she had some wealth to her but none of which was her own. One day after a particularly good buisness deal Kira caught sight of a lovely looking slender blade. It was made by one of the tribesman blacksmiths her father sometimes had buisness dealings with. He had provided the blacksmith with some particularly good iron ore and the man had made good use of it. He got several good swords and other weapons from the load of ore that actually made him quite wealthy. When he was done he still had some of it left over, not enough to make a large sword like he was used to making but he did have enough to make a smaller sword. After some information gathering and trading secrets with other blacksmiths he knew what to do with it. He set to work on making the sword. It took him a week to craft the sword but when he was done he presented the sword to Kira's father who swung the sword a few times. "It cuts the like the wind itself." he had told her father and her father nodded his head and the blacksmith left having used the last of the ore to make a sword for his friend who had made him very wealthy. Kira picked up the blade from where her father had set it down. It wasn't heavy like the other blades her father had collected over the years and it felt good in her hands as she swung it around a few times. She like the way it felt in her hands and thus she showed her father what she could do with it. As he watched her her father came to realize that she was actually good with the sword and thus he did some research and found out the sword was called a killing blade. A blade specificly designed for strikingfast killing blows. So he found her a tutor and she slowly began learning how to use it. Naturally as she learned it she felt herself traveling further down the road to the swordswoman. Soon enough during a match in the city she had debuted herself. She earned herself a presentble amount of money at swining her sword. So it wasn't long before call ups came out for skilled fighters and skirmishers. Kira naturually answered the call and left her her sword in hand, a sword that earned the name Kaze no ha, or blade of the wind.
Birth Country: Aurelis
Weapon Name: Kaze no ha (Which means blade of the Wind. Once more just naming her sword nothing special about other than it being a killing edge i.e. katana.)
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

pendarious

Strifesblaze7

Vanetias

Would there be gunpowder weapons/crossbows/Batista in the game?

Something like this would be nice:

Strifesblaze7

You could play a ballistician, like Jake in Shadow Dragon unless someone objects.

pendarious

do keep in mind however the only weapons in fire emblem with anything resembling gunpowder are Mines and those are quite rare and only have one use. the balistae in this universe are strictly of the powderless crossbow variety. Crossbows do exist though

Strifesblaze7

I would prefer a crossbow unit but I couldn't remember what unit used them off the top of my head and was going to go look.

Strifesblaze7

Snipers and warriors can use them. So if you would like either of those classes go ahead.

Idej

Question, what time in Marth's world, the latest game set in his world was Awakening and that is a millennia or so after he is gone.

But it does give me an idea though...Will speak my mind once the question has been answered.  I am pretty certain I know the answer though due to the name of the countries in existence but 'twas curious regardless.

Strifesblaze7

It would after he is gone but before awakening. Before the countries switched their names.

Silk

Sessha

Sweet! Looks like the gang's getting back together!

Strifesblaze7

Vanetias

pendarious

Vanetias

Name: Vaz Jeo
Class: ballistician/lord
History: Despite being born in a noble house, he had more of an interest in siege weapony, tinkering and industry. So his parents let him become a ballistician, and with that, the balista became his weapon of choice.

At an age of 16, he temporarily left the mansion, to the town, where engineering and inventing things were of common trade. However, from a scout, there said an army of marauders came to invade. Though, by the time a group of 'heroes' arrived, they soon saw that the entire army was decimated, mostly though the use of the Pachyderms.

Now at age 20, he decides to venture off to the unknown, hoping to find some secrets of who sent the army attacking to not only the town, but also him
Weapon Style: Balista
Weapon Name: Pachyderm
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Seems alright to me I think. You alright with it, Pen?

pendarious

all he needs to do is specify what sort of ballistae Mamoth is and he will be good to go

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Hey Pen.

Name: Blaque (Pronounced Black)
Class: Dark Mage
History:
Blaque was born and raised in a small mountain village in Macedonia. His mother was the village healer and sage and his father was one foot soldier at Macedonia Castle. His parents met when he was wounded and lost in the mountains. Blaque grew up away from royalty, war and common city life, but learned much from his father. At an early age, he had shown great interest in the magical arts and learning. Thus, his mother spend many day light hours teaching him and in the night, he studied more; between helping his parents with chores. As he grew older, his mother taught him ways of ‘talking to nature’, but was unable to fully do so. Merely, hear faint whispers in a very silent place. Years passed and his studies continued, even traveling to the castle Town and soon learned of the ancient magic and quickly picking up the skill for it. Yet, he became more stoic, from the happy go lucky and enthusiastic young man he used to be. His studies into history and the ancient magic showed him much and there was much he begun to question. Now, he just travels, seeking answers and more knowledge…
Birth Country: Macedonia
Weapon Style: Tomes: Dark and Anima types
Weapon Name: None
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Had to get to bed before I did anything. Still, thanks.

Strifesblaze7

Anytime. XD

Pen, Sessha, and Silk, will you all be using the same characters?

Orochimaru

Strifesblaze7

Nice. Maybe doing a group among friends will help it run smoothly.

pendarious

yup i'll be using the same characters (plus a few if plot or mood call for it )

Strifesblaze7

Care to repost em here? That way we can see what we have so far?

Sessha

Well I will be playing the same characters. Oh look here they come now!

Name: Alleria
Class: Hero
History: Alleria was born to noble family in the the Begnion Empire on the continent of Tellius. Her family were known as good fighters and loyal soliders of the Empire. Her father a member of the Holy Guards of Begion was proud as he watched his daughter grow into an accomplished swordswoman. So it was as expected that Alleria would enter the Central Army and then eventually make it into Holy Guards. However her path unlike that of her father before her was to lead her down a different road. Alleria's heart always sought justice and equality in her life. As she grew she could see that things in Seinne and in the Empire itself were far from fair or just. She could see it most in the way the Iaguz were treated. In her heart though she had been taught differently she could not see the mistreatment of a race simply for being different.

During a walk in the temple past the tower of guidance when she encountered a group of guards who were harressing one of the Iaguz who wanted to pay his respects in the temple. She could not abide something like that, Ashera's blessing were for all of those across the land. She stepped in and told the guards to let him pass and let him pay his respects to the Goddess. They swore he couldn't come in because he was Iaguz but Alleria would not hear of it. When they tried to step in and phyiscally remove her Alleria taught them the error of thier ways. She left their unconcisnes carcusses propped against the wall and she let the man pass. He thanked her profusly and said that when he would one day repay her kindness. She thanked him and let him into the temple to pay his respects before he left. Soon after however the guards came for her. She was imprisoned for having violated the sacred laws of the Empire. For her crimes she was brought before the Bengion Imperial Senate who when they heard what it was she had done were shocked. She had allowed a sub-human to enter the sacred temple! What proved to be even more shocking was a mark that was discovered on the top of her hand. After consulting with the anceint books it was come to realize that Alleria was a dragonkin, that she was decended from the dragons. Things did not go well for her after that. She was branded a traitor and a sub-human. She would have ended up on the executioner's block if it had not been for the cost of paying the executioner to perform the execution. Instead they took her the edge of the Grann Desert and cast her out of the empire. She was left to wander the desert without food or water her hand bandaged with a filthy rag to hide her mark. It wasn't long before she collapsed to die in the sand and be swallowed up by it if it hadn't been for the arrival of another band of travelers.

They were all set to leave her for dead but one of the people was the Iaguz who she had helped in the capitol. He convinced his companions to take her and he would repay the kindness she had given him. She awoke a day later in his village to him tending her. He explained to her that he would repay her kindness to him somehow and by saving her life as he had done he had done so. She asked him what she could do in return and he said that there was nothing she could do. But she insisted on it, he had saved her life after all she owed him something. So after a bit he relented and told her he could use the help with inspecting a ruin. Natrually Alleria agreed to aid him. It was an interesting jouney to say the least for them both. When they reached the teasure room they found alot of gold but most of all they found a sword among them. As they gazed upon it Alleria couldn't hold herself back as she started towards it. Her partner screamed at that it was trapped and that she would get killed by it. "It's alright, something feels different..." she said as she reached for the sword. As her hand touched it she was suddenly flooded with magic essence. The cloth she had worn on her glowed before the wrappings came flying off revealing her dragonkin mark. It showed her as a White Dragon. "Light Brand! Awaken." she said to it as she pulled the sword from it's sheath. The sword glittered and danced in the light in her hands. It resonated with something inside of her as she held it. Her companion was dumbstruck by what he saw as she turned to him and smiled. "I know what I want to do. I am going bring light to this world of darkness." she said to him. He nodded dumbly and with his help she slipped aboard a ship towards the other continents.

When she arrived she took up with a Mercenary company where she  practiced with the sword. She practiced slinging magical waves of light and delivering powerful magical spells through it. Soon enough she had mastered Light Brand and had become the best fighter in the whole of the company.  She was the Hero of many of the last battles with the Mercenary company. During one of those battles a particularly bloody one a demon was summoned. She stood alone against the demon and slew him without aid from the other members of the company. When they finally searched the demon's corpse they found the Hero's Crest. Because she had single-handedly slain the demon the commader of the Mercenary Company gave it to her. She accepted the crest and all that entailed.  Soon however she left their employ to find another path. Now she travels the land as a wandering warrior, hoping to bring light to a darkend world.   
Weapon Name: Light Brand
Description:

Name: Ky
Class: Mercenary
History: Ky was born in a small village in the island nation of Talis. His family wasn't too unremarkble but Ky always a dreamer and had a love and zeal for adventure, not to mention the sword itself. He began to practice with one of the many practice swords he had fashioned for himself. He continued to plow the fields along with sword practice before he finally got his chance to leave when call ups came for the Mercenary companys that were forming as there was talk of war breaking out on the mainland. Ky like a lot of other young men and women couldn't hold himself back when he felt his home was in danger of being wiped out. He wasn't going to abide that one bit. So he joined with one of them and made his way to the mainland.
Weapon Name: Thunder Seal (Not a relic weapon or magic weapon it's just what he calls it.)
Description:

Name: Kira
Class: Myrmidon
History: Kira was born in one of the larger cities in the country of Aurelis. She was the daughter of a merchant family in the city and thus she had some wealth to her but none of which was her own. One day after a particularly good buisness deal Kira caught sight of a lovely looking slender blade. It was made by one of the tribesman blacksmiths her father sometimes had buisness dealings with. He had provided the blacksmith with some particularly good iron ore and the man had made good use of it. He got several good swords and other weapons from the load of ore that actually made him quite wealthy. When he was done he still had some of it left over, not enough to make a large sword like he was used to making but he did have enough to make a smaller sword. After some information gathering and trading secrets with other blacksmiths he knew what to do with it. He set to work on making the sword. It took him a week to craft the sword but when he was done he presented the sword to Kira's father who swung the sword a few times. "It cuts the like the wind itself." he had told her father and her father nodded his head and the blacksmith left having used the last of the ore to make a sword for his friend who had made him very wealthy. Kira picked up the blade from where her father had set it down. It wasn't heavy like the other blades her father had collected over the years and it felt good in her hands as she swung it around a few times. She like the way it felt in her hands and thus she showed her father what she could do with it. As he watched her her father came to realize that she was actually good with the sword and thus he did some research and found out the sword was called a killing blade. A blade specificly designed for strikingfast killing blows. So he found her a tutor and she slowly began learning how to use it. Naturally as she learned it she felt herself traveling further down the road to the swordswoman. Soon enough during a match in the city she had debuted herself. She earned herself a presentble amount of money at swining her sword. So it wasn't long before call ups came out for skilled fighters and skirmishers. Kira naturually answered the call and left her her sword in hand, a sword that earned the name Kaze no ha, or blade of the wind.
Birth Country: Aurelis
Weapon Name: Kaze no ha (Which means blade of the Wind. Once more just naming her sword nothing special about other than it being a killing edge i.e. katana.)
Description:

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

sure here are the two I already have. I modified the sheet a little so that everything is clear.

Name: Ariana Ravenfall
Class:Lord

History: Ariana was born to the noble family Ravenfall in the country of Talis and as such was raised to be a proper lady of the house. However since she had no siblings she was also trained in the arts of war, scholarship, and politics. She took to her studies and practically secluded herself in the library when she wasn't training in the arts of war or politics. Her childhood was rather un-notable save for the fact that she was next in line to gain a rather large portion of the eastern coasts as her territory. When she was 19 years old her father passed away due to a strange illness from across the seas. She is now the head of the Ravenfall Family and the lord of the eastern coasts of Talis. She stands a faithful servant of the king of Talis.

Personality: Ariana is quiet and calm a bit cynical perhaps but still considered friendly.

Weapon Details:

Type: Sword
Level: Preferred
Weapon: Rapier
Effect: Deals Bonus Damage to Armored units and Cavalry

Weapon Name: none

Description:

Name: Archimedes
Class:Mage

History: unknown because he acquired amnesia

Personality: He's incredibly lazy and constantly sounds bored. He's blunt and rude as well.

Weapon Details:

Type: Anima Magic
Level: C
Weapon: Elfire
Effect: None

Description:

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

So now that we have characters when are we going to re-start the game?

pendarious

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 10, 2014, 04:50:22 AM
whenever we start.

and someone gets his butt going on the other games he's in. >.>

pendarious

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 10, 2014, 04:57:33 AM
and someone gets his butt going on the other games he's in. >.>

that'll happen.......eventually  ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 10, 2014, 05:17:40 AM

that'll happen.......eventually  ;D

and still he holds the title of Asshat.

Sabre

I was thinking of reviving a Fire Emblem game myself.  So who's running this outfit, and what's it about?

Silk

I'll probs use a new character, since my old character was designed around the fact we didn't have lords. I'm not sure what I'll play this time yet though, any prefrences?

Strifesblaze7

Your characters are still good if you wants em, Silk.

And I run the group, Sabre, Pen is my co-gm if he still wants to be.
As for about, ill link the actual thread so you can read the backstory.

Silk

Nah think I would be inclined to do make a new character to be honest, I'm just not sure what :) Although playing a Manakete is still on the cards I geuss. :)

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Well, pen and orochi are both mages. I think V's ballistician is now good to go. Um, maybe someone could do an archer. I know my three characters and Sessha's three are all close range. As well as Pen's lord and I have someone pming me about a character as well who if approved will be close range.

Silk

We also seem to be missing a healers and flyers.

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

OrihsVastusIra

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums, but I'd very much like to join this RP. I don't know much about Fire emblem per say, but I'm a quick learner. If someone could like, tell me about it a bit and what not..
As for the character I'd like to play, it'd probably be a human mage, though I'll need to know what skills and stuff I can use in battle seeing as I don't know much about the game.

Strifesblaze7

Alright Pen, thanks.

And hello Oris, glad to see your interest, the link I posted before will show you a bit of the story we are going with.

OrihsVastusIra

Aye aye, I've been reading some of it. I'm not sure how I'd fit in with it all, or where I should have my character situated. Wouldn't want to be RPing by myself.

Strifesblaze7

You could start with my group. I wouldn't mind.

Sessha

I will basicly have Alleria kinda start off with Strife's characters but Ky will be starting with Pend's character and I'm not sure about Kira yet.

Orochimaru

I am with Sessha about his character Kira. About my character that is. Considering he is traveling the world in pursuit of knowledge. So, I am waiting to see how things turn out.

Strifesblaze7

My three are open for you as well if you want.

Strifesblaze7

And someone could definitely start a healer with them.

Orochimaru

I'll just see were the wind takes me. *Waits to be shot by Pen*

pendarious

*pulls out rocket launcher and starts launching rockets at Orochimaru*

Strifesblaze7

I like your profiles Orihs, though I don't think we can allow such a young character into this part of the site. And mages can only use tomes.

OrihsVastusIra

Ahh, I see.. I was looking at some game play actually, and in Fire Emblem Awakening, there's this guy with a sword and magic.. And, that's a pity about the young character. I had no intentions of doing anything sexual with that character, more something like his younger sister.

OrihsVastusIra

So, what do you suggest I do? I'm happy to just go along with whatever you give me really, just looking to start RPing.

Strifesblaze7

Well that class is a tactician. Which could be allowed if nobody objects. As for her, just make her of legal age for safety's sake, eh? And I'm not sure when this will start up?

OrihsVastusIra

Alright alright. Sounds good. I'll do that.

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Strike, if you are fine with Prihs being a tactician class. I will trust your judgement.

Strifesblaze7

Well, since the eventual goal will be them banding together to fight back a strategist might be a handy idea, I'm just not sure who I should allow the role.

Silk

I would love the tactitian role if you would let me. xD But I am still torn as to what I should do regardless.

Orochimaru

Leave it to silk to jump on the 'unique' roles. =P Love you. =3

Silk

Orochimaru

pendarious

ara ara but lets face it who wouldn't want to be the bad ass tactician with the awesome coat that turns into the Grandmaster class which is and looks even more bad ass? though to be fair I don't see why we should exclude the class considering there have been "Tacticians" throughout fire emblem history it's just that Awakening was the first to make it an actual class.

Orochimaru

And awakening made good use plot wise of your avatar being part of the game. even though it is an over powered class with what abilities it can gain.

pendarious

true.....but with awakenings reclass system any character can be made OP in fact it is statically proven that the most OP character in the game is male Morgan sired by either  Walhart or Chrom

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 12, 2014, 09:06:21 AM
true.....but with awakenings reclass system any character can be made OP in fact it is statically proven that the most OP character in the game is male Morgan sired by either  Walhart or Chrom

Female if you are going for Galeforce. Other than that, correct, but if you want to include the spot pass and bonus box characters of the past... Yeah...

Speaking of... FUCKING MICKY-SUE!!!!!!!

Strifesblaze7

Ahh, Well, Silk, you could take the role.

pendarious

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 12, 2014, 09:17:37 AM
Female if you are going for Galeforce. Other than that, correct, but if you want to include the spot pass and bonus box characters of the past... Yeah...

Speaking of... FUCKING MICKY-SUE!!!!!!!

she still trolls you yeah >:)

Silk

Name: Atoli Thris
Class: Tactitian
History: Atoli as far as she is aware, is an ophan who would spend her childhood within a military boarding school set up after the war, proving to have an uncanny gift for the battlefield Atoli has since taken a period of leave from the academy in search of further improving her talents through real life experiences. However she still intends to return to the academy eventually so she may graduate in full and earn a place in one of the great militarys of the land.
Weapon Style: Swords and tomes.

Description:

(Just a short and sweet character, I didn't wanna hold things up longer than nessersary)

Sessha

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Eh....3rd compared to Sessha's Myrmidon. Miniskirt for the win though.

*Two thumbs up though*

pendarious

huh....then what would be first and second eh?

Orochimaru

Just for the sake of my man card and balls. I will refrain from answering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gFj3oFRcI

pendarious

meh *shrugs* suits me fine if you don't answer it just leaves room for me to imagine whatever I want so in a way it could be worse for you not to answer..... >:)

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

For me it's more the ponytail and the way the clothes fit her body.

Strifesblaze7

If anyone wants to put forward another character or two now is the time. I'm going to reopen the IC on Friday I think.

Sessha

Sweet! I've been salivating about this RP for days now. Just ask Orochi about it.  ;D ;D ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: Sessha on April 17, 2014, 07:35:23 PM
Sweet! I've been salivating about this RP for days now. Just ask Orochi about it.  ;D ;D ;D

Witness to this.

Strifesblaze7

I've been waiting for so long because I'd really like more people but it isn't happening I guess.

Strifesblaze7

I've reposted to Original post in the main IC Im calling this game open again. Salivate no more.

Sessha

So I have once more broken the Thread's post cherry!  ;D ;D ;D

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

I won't be posting till I see an opening. I am going to observe for the time being.

Strifesblaze7

That's fine, I'd just prefer to not have the early bulk between two people if it could be avoided.

Sessha

Strifesblaze7

Don't worry Sessha, if nobody has posted by the time I wake up ill post for ya.

EdwardShane

Name: Senadra
Class: Wyvern Knight
History: Senadra had been born as the illegitimate daughter of a nobleman and a peasant woman.  The nobleman wound up wanting nothing to do with either her or her mother, who died from illness before Senadra was a year old.  She was taken in by the local peasants, and grew up with a normal peasant's life...normal, that is, until the war broke out.  Her village, close to the border between Macedon and Doluna, fell under attack from raiders. 

They put the town to the torch, and then retreated, killing those they could not capture, and enslaving those they could.  Senadra was among this number.  It was about three months of hard, grueling labor (among other horrors) before a counter-raid was launched in the right area, and her captors fell under attack.  The surviving members of those enslaved wound up released, only for enemy reinforcements to arrive.  The man who freed Senadra was struck down by a thrown axe in front of her eyes.  She didn't hesitate to follow her survival instincts at that point, barely managing to get the stuck handaxe out of the man's skull to use to defend herself.  The fight with the killer was won purely through luck, and was not won without injury.  Still, Senadra survived...she took the axe of a nearby fallen warrior as well, and started running, knowing that the situation was desperate.  Luck seemed to be very much on her side tonight, though not for the victim....one of the wyvern riders that had come to counter-raid had wound up crashing.  The wyvern was about as injured as she was, but still looked capable of flying, if dazed...the previous rider, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. 

She didn't hesitate...she just somehow instinctively knew what needed to be done.  She ran to the wyvern, and climbed up on its back.  The wyvern still seemed dazed and confused, which worked in her favor in terms of it allowing her to get it to follow her directions...at the same time, though, it was difficult for her to direct it as to where to go.  After a few near collisions, however, they were flying away from the carnage as quickly as possible....though Senadra had no idea which direction she and the wyvern were heading.
Weapon Style: Hand Axe, Iron Axe
Weapon Name: N/A
Description:

Just let me know if I need to fix anything...I'm hoping the history will work okay.  Looking forward to joining!

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Oh this one should be fun to have around. Yep Yep.

EdwardShane

Awesome!  I'll move her to the character listing thread, and then see about getting her introed at some point soon.