This time the good boy wants the bad girl. F/M

Started by CurvyKitten, June 18, 2012, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I have been having an idea rolling around in my mind and I thought I might bring it up here see if there is any interest.

The setting is a high class collage, one known for being the best there is. Your guy would be of he well known, the well off, popular crowd. Part of the main group known on campus, (name can be picked out later) He is president of said group. It gives him certain privileges.Best grades, getting away with things, access to money and so forth. Sort of like the like a secret society, think the movie the skulls or the British show Trinity.

My girl seemingly unknown, as far as the students know she is from a poor family. Getting in on her grades and having scholarships. She is gorgeous and seemingly untouched, yet wild all at the same time. Though she doesn't fall for the high society stuff even when it is flaunted around her.

He see's her, wants her, and thinks he can easily have her. But to his surprise his normal tricks fail with her. And she can seemingly see right through him. But she teases, temps, and even dares him to catch her. She is the temptation, and he will have her.

Some where along the lines, there are secret meetings, teasing back and forth that only they can see. Maybe his society bodies pick her for some yearly prank or ritual. What does he do then? How can he keep her to himself? Do they spill the beans about what they have been doing? Or does he find a way around the rules? Maybe he even lets it happen. How does he make her understand?

Lots of possible ways it can go, and my muse is itching to get a little writing done on this one. So drop me a pm, ask away if you have any questions.

Curvy.