Eden, Earth's Last Hope (Conditional recruiting only!)

Started by Adonis, March 03, 2012, 03:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Chrystal

Quote from: Adonis on March 04, 2012, 02:25:16 PM
Shadow and Caela, I look forward to seeing the sheets!

One a sidenote, we may end up having quite a few f/f pairings based on the numbers haha.

FF pairings FTW!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

undisclosedtoyou

If we get more males, I might go in for a M/M pairing, but if not, I can have him dig the females. :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ShadowFox89

I'd prefer my dragon have a female rider ;)

But my rider can be paired up with anyone.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 04, 2012, 02:43:16 PM
I'd prefer my dragon have a female rider ;)

But my rider can be paired up with anyone.

That made me gutter :P
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kaz

I'm happy with either M/F or F/F.  Cant wait to get going, *dances excitedly*
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm happy with a male or female rider, doesn't matter to me.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on March 04, 2012, 03:37:56 PM
I'm happy with a male or female rider, doesn't matter to me.

Peace!  Snugs!  Mind if I PM you for possible plottage?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 04, 2012, 03:39:23 PM
Peace!  Snugs!  Mind if I PM you for possible plottage?

Hey. I don't mind, of course. ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Caela

I'm good with whoever either of my girls get paired with. After all, it's not like we have to have sex with our dragon/rider. Might be more convenient at times but didn't see it as an absolute.

Adonis

This is very true. You aren't *required* to get horizontal (Or vertical) with whoever you're partnered with.
O/O's

ShadowFox89

Do we have a bit more description about the dragons? What each type generally looks like and acts like?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Adonis

What they look like, I left up to you guys. The dragons are for the most part pretty generalized, so I thought Id give a little creative freedom with just a skeleton.

As for how they act, again, I didnt want to pidgeonhole you guys. The only decently solid thing Ill tell you is that you can expect a rough heirarchy, or natural pecking order based on size. That's pretty natural though, for just about any species.
O/O's

bubby

*Leers from the corner and sharpens her teeth and claws*

eBadger

Are all the dragons young hatchlings?  I was thinking it would be interesting to play an older one. 

bubby

from what I understand the GM has ALL dragons starting as hatchlings, with mentality ranging from human years of 17-25ish, depending on player.

Adonis

That is correct. All are starting at hatchling size. The single dragon older than that (who is beyond ancient, thanks to magical means) Will be dying off in the first post to wake you little chitlins up.
O/O's

Historicity

Little bit wondersome about the physical size of a hatchling. You said we could shapeshift down in size, but our max size was limited by our age. Just how big is a hatchling at maximum? I mean, are they big enough to carry a rider at birth... hatching, whatever?

Also, my Kaysull and Kaz's Kat have agree'd to partner up, if you needed to know.
Also? I can kill you with my brain.

Check out my On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132510.0

Also, my 1x1 roleplay requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130337.0

Adonis

Yes, the silver hatchling is 5 foot tall with a wingspan of 30 feet. I designed them so that at the hatchling stage they would be able to carry a single person, but not much more. You wont be able to pack them down with gear and whatnot past what you can fit in a backpack until they hit their second stage.

As for you pairing with Kaz's rider, her and Caela were paired as of last night. To straighten that out, Ill need the three of you to PM me who's riding with who.
O/O's

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Adonis

Recruitment for Eden has been re-opened! Five new playable races in addition to the humans that crash landed are now available for play as riders ! Thread edited to include new information, new linkage, and "OPEN" status as of 3/18 :)
O/O's

Karasu

Character:

And (Is Nude tho)

Name: Si'Railine (Unknown to most tho)
Dragon Type: Silver
Sex: Female
Dragon or Chosen: Dragon

Human Appearance:

Hair: Pure white hanging to her ankles
Eyes: A beautiful ice blue
Skin: pale
Weight: average (Healthy weight)
Height: around 5'4" in human form
Other:  As both a dragon and human she is very shy and takes some time to open up to others, but can be fierce if giving confidence

OOC Ons and Offs: I'm doing for anything, my offs are scat, farting,  piss play
Removed, due to vandalism.

Adonis

You were supposed to PM the sheet to me, but that will do I suppose  ;) 
O/O's

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.