News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Boken wings and burning hate, A war Rp

Started by abandoneddolly, May 24, 2010, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Hi this is my first RP here, I hope you like it.

Story

Angels were the children of God. They were his messengers, they did his bidding.They walked with him among the gardens, laughed with him, praised him, wept with him, and above all else loved him. Then man came along. God turned his attention to these lesser beings, once who repeatedly spat in his face time and time again. Some of them couldn't understand it, and one could not accept it. That was how the first war began.

After the war was over Lucifer and the angels who sided with him were thrown out of heaven into a place God made just for them, Hell. They began to hate and hate. Lucifer swore vengeance on God and knew the perfect way to get it. He began to turn man against God, to feel them with as much hate and violence as he felt. They did horrible things, but God did nothing to stop him.

For centuries this went on, then something changed. The demons began to come out and hurt the humans. God was angered by this, and sent the Angels to protect his creation. A new war started on earth. At first the war was kept from human eyes, but as the frightening continued, it intensified. Earthquakes, cities leveled to the ground, turned to large craters or burned or flooded to the ground because of the fighting. Humans became almost extinct.

The humans that are left either live underground or in large walled cites. They are full of hate and mistrustfull. They will kill anyone they assume is a angel or demon.

God was saddened and angered by the destruction of his creation. He barred the angels from coming back to heaven.With God no longer backing them the angels began to fall. Still some fight in his name determined to get redemption, but by all accounts the demons have won the war

If you want to RP with me then jump in. I don't like to do profiles.

abandoneddolly

The church was bath in flickering red and green violet and blue lights that shined from the window against the stain glass display. They dance off the empty husk of the church. It had been abandoned for years and nature had tried to reclaim it. The songs and words that used to inspire had been turned into nesting fodder for the rats that scurried around. The pews had rotted and fallen to the floor, and the statue of Jesus on the cross in the front of the church had crumbled away all its left side. There were char marks on the floor where someone had tied to set fire to the place once, and sprayed in red over the preachers pit were the words. " My God Why Have You FORSAKEN US !!"

The only thing that still stood strong was a slab of stone that had once been used as the communion table. Where it once held the loaf and bread sent to help the humans remember there Gods sacrifice was now holding a figure dressed in a dusty colored cloak that hid all its appearance except for a few stray strands of light blond hair. The figure was curled up on the stone, but one slender hand rested just beside where a spear was leaned against the slab.

The figure was trembling, and if you listened closely you could hear that she was whispering a prayer.Though it was not in any human tongue.

Henderson

"We failed him" Came a voice from the doorway. "Our faith was weak, and we failed him" The voice answered.
A calloused hand removed itself from the doorframe as the angel walked into the chapel - No slender and delicate creation of god was he, scarred and pitted, with rough hands ending in blackened fingers. He was an Angel of the Forge, a weapon maker for the war. He did not have the luck to stay out of the fight though, and once his job was done creating he too had to join the battle.
But, he was handsome, for he was made in god's image. Broad shouldered and heavily built, a simple breastplate was all that was left of the war, his sword discarded just like he had been. His name was Amriel.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

The cloaked figure on the alter reached for her spear, and quickly leaped back onto the ground. her golden eyes hidden from sight because of her hood, looked at the figure in mistrust. She could see that he was an angel, but some of her kindred had gone to killing their own after the banishment. She could never be too sure.

" faith has little to do with it." A soft feminine voice called out from the hood.

Henderson

"I think we'll have to agree to disagree, sister" Amriel raised his hands to show he was unarmed as he continued to walk into the ruined chapel. "Put down your weapon, please. I dont want to see another angel fall because of a blade i might have created" He said to her, gesturing at it as he sat down on the edge of a wooden bench-pew. "My name is Amriel. I mean you no ill will."
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She watched him for a while still uncertain. Finnaly she lowered the blade of her spear and leaned it against one of the pews. She still did not trust him though. Slowly she pushed back her hood, revealing a delicate curved pale face with large golden eyes and long blonde hair.
" My name is Anethrial. What brings another angel to this forsaken place?"

Henderson

"Searching for Forgiveness. But i get the feeling it isnt here." He points out. Deciding the edge of the pew was too uncomfortable, he shifted his position to be sitting in it properly and, looking at what was left of the stained glass windows, he made the sign of the cross with one hand and clasped his big, calloused hands together on his lap, inclining his head while he prayed silently.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

" I doubt their is forgiveness to be found." She replied quietly as she  watched him Start to prey she moved back to her spot on the alter. She studied the other angel silently. It had been at least a week since she had seen any of her kindred. She held herself up in the church trying to find some sign from her Lord. So far he had been silent. She was excited by his presence although she did not want to be. He would leave and she would stay, too afraid of what the world had become.

Henderson

"Don't doubt, sister." He says eventually, looking up from his prayer once he was done and unentangling his fingers from each other. "The Father is still there, and prayer still reaches his ears. Humans gained god's love again after the Garden of Eden, why should we be any different?" He says, looking up to her from his seat. "Are we not all gods creations, regardless?"
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

" yes, but we killed them. His favorite creation, why should he forgive us? We deserve being stuck here.Have you seen the ones that are left?  I saved a human from a demon once and he looked at me with soo much hate. We are no better then our fallen kindred." She said watching him carefully. She slowly slipped back down from the alter and moved closer to him.

Henderson

"Did you ever strike a human with that spear?" Amriel asked, bluntly. "Did a human ever directly die because of an action you took against it?" He says, shaking his head a little "I never struck a single human, but every human that died because of a blade i made in a war i supported weighs on me. I am a murderer by proxy, guilty of the worst crime that can by committed by a creature of god" He says, looking to her. "But, there is still a place in gods heart for murderers. Even in hell, there is forgiveness once a human has suffered enough. This is our hell, and we shall suffer here. Because he loves us so much" He gestures to the stained glass.
     "He loved humanity so much he sent God the Son down to take the form of Jesus, to die for their sins so that they could repent and go back to his love. We too, may be forgiven in time. When he sees how truely sorry we are." Amriel sighs slowly, looking back up to the stained glass, obviously in pain though he bears no physical wounds.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

Her eyes were filled with pain. Especially when he asked if she had ever killed  a human.  her eyes turned to the weapon and pondered how much blood the thing had caused. She had brought blood on their kind, but at the time she thought it self defense. What was the difference between bringing them down then a demon.

She moved off her cloak revealling her lithe form covered in silver and gold armour dirtied by battles and wear. Her white things were folded behind her, one hung in a weird angel, a scar ran down half of it from where she had tried to cut it off.

" If you say so..." She said still having her doubts. " but what are we suppposed to do  till then...everything out there wants us dead."

Henderson

"We have faith." He said to answer her. His own wings were tucked away behind him where he was sitting leaning forward so he didn't squash them. They were simple things, Grey goose wings designed for function and not form. He was no messenger, no warrior. An angel of the Firmament, a builder. Unseen and unheard of. He closed his hands again on his lap. "We have faith, Anathrial. And we do what we can to show it."
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She shook her head wondering how they were supposed to show it when everyone wanted to kill them. Still she didn't say anything there was no reason on braking his faith just because hers was shaken. She picked up her cloak and slung it over her scarred wing, and then picked up her spear. if there was salvation it wasn't here, perhaps it was time to leave.
" have you seen any more of our kind lately?" She said hoping for good news.

Henderson

"Mmm, there was one" He points out. "But i dont think you wish to see him" He says, gesturing to the door. "Pinned to a wall, in mockery of God the Son's sacrifice on the cross. Chest broken and opened, heart cut out. The fallen are stalking the streets, sweet sister. Promise me you wont go out on the streets tonight."
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She eyed the door wearily. that was not the news she had been hoping to hear. " we are all fallen." she pointed out. Still she took his warning to heart. In the morning she would leave this haunted place, one more night would not matter.  She sat down on the other end of the dusty pew.

Henderson

Amriel closed his eyes again and clasped his hands together in prayer. This time, he spoke aloud and hoped that his sister angel would join in. He dared not tell her the truth of who the angel outside was, for the memory was too painful for him to speak about. His closest friend and confident Ruriel, who sacrificed himself so that Amriel could escape and continue to try to gain gods forgiveness.
     When he began to cry, it was silent. wet tears falling from his eyes as his words drifted upwards to a god that no longer wanted to hear them.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She could sense the angels sadness and moved closer to him, so she was sitting right next to him. She softly put one of her hands on his arm. She did not know what was causing his pain, but she wished she could ease it somehow.  Anethrial joined him in the prayer and hoped that someone was hearing them.

Henderson

He stayed there for the rest of the night, silent and praying.

When the sun began to crest the horizon, Amriel was sat at the altar, light falling from the stained glass windows to half cover him in vivid colours. “Do you know what I am thankful for, sister?” He said, placing his satchel down inside the bowl of his breastplate which lay beside him “That when we fell, we became more human.” He said, pulling a half eaten loaf of bread from his bag. “Simple as it is, distracting as it is from the path, I think I know why god made them the way they were, and perhaps why he struck us down so. Flawed creatures will seek perfection, rather then pridefully assume they are already so. I also find pleasure in the act of eating.” He laughed “Such a simple thing. Will you come and break bread with me?”
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She had fallen asleep curled up on the pew. When she awoke she saw him and smiled. She stretched out on the pew, and spreaded her white wings stretching them as well. She looked at the bread, and her tummy growled. She really didn't eat much. She kept forgeting about it. There was so much about her now fallen state that seemed so weird to her. She stood up and got up next to him.
" yes, thank you."

Henderson

Amriel broke the loaf in half and handed one of the peices to her "This is the last i have. I should look for some more, later." He told her and after saying a brief prayer thanking the lord for what he had, he ate his portion of bread. Standing away from the pew, he picked up his breastplate and started to strap it onto himself, fiddling with the leather buckles by his sides. "And what of you, sister? What will you do now?" he asked as he slipped the prong into a hole and shifted the position of the metal to sit more comfortably on him. He stretched one wing out fully, and then the other before pulling them back in and looking to her.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

abandoneddolly

She took the bread and began nibbling on it. She looked at him when he asked what she was going to do. Her eyes moved around the tattered church. " I supose I will stay here , Like I have been. It seems safe enough. What about you?"