Looking for some domination! (F/M)

Started by Novelsense, October 18, 2012, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelsense

Hello everybody!

Hopefully I can start my first role play soon~
I just updated my on's and off's and if you take a look you can see I'm pretty into being dominated; rough sex; getting spanked, pushed around, hair-pulling! You name it!

Characters:
She'd be athletic with slights curves of her tight abs showing, a firm bouncy bottom. A fit form, intelligence and pleasant humor in general. Pale skin (not extremely) that has a certain attractions to it as it's flawless.

Strong, independent women who act cool and sexy in front of the guy she likes but secretly her heart aches with pleasure when she sees him.
Not playing hard to get as she'd have no problem hinting she likes him but expects at least a nice date or something that shows him he's willing to put in the effort just as she does. And even though my character will be leaning more to the submissive side she likes to show some backbone once in a while too.

Partners:
I love muscular black men, they're my sweet indulgence! My character would be pretty white so the contrast will be very attractive, don't you think?
He has to be a god in flirting, showing mixed signals that drive my character nuts and make her try even more to get his attention.
A smart, down to earth guy with a big heart.
And even though he's sweet around normal environments he's a bad man in bed.

Story:
I was thinking of starting of with something simple, maybe a short story (which can be continued if it stays interesting) involving a secretary and her boss?
Get some nice, flirty conversations going before they can't hold it in anymore.

Writing-wise, I need at least 2 paragraphs per post and humor will get you a ten in my book. Just a nice, stable writer in general is what I'm looking for.

So if anybody is interested please send me a mail and we can discuss it further!