Living Cave

Started by LittleKitten, August 19, 2009, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

The cave is dark, almost no light shines this deep. Something is drawing you on, something keeps you walking ever forward, deeper in the dark cave.

A strange smell surrounds you, the smell of sex, cum and something else...something..darker.

As you step into the small grotto, you gasp, turning as you try and run! You've stumbled upon a breeding chamber! A cavern, alive with a creature designed to capture and impregnate women.

Judging by your reactions, as many of you do, running and screaming for your lives is the first option if you encounter this creature, but you brave, brave few who do offer your lives in his presence are rewarded -- not by simple pleasures, or rape, but of a magnitude of pleasure you will never forget. The power and struggles you give him if you resist can only be passed on as you want more, and the more you struggle, the more effort he puts in to it. The less you struggle, the more intense.
I am a living cave, a massive creature designed not only in the aspects of procreation, but for the mass production of demon offspring. My internal structure is of many cavernous walls, the main entrance resembling what appears to be a mouth to a cave, and when one travels down about twenty feet deep inside the cave, it turns to tentacled flesh, purple and red, with large pods and several holding facilities along the inner chambers. Inside you will discover
escape is impossible. One could be injected with paralyzing toxins which would inhibit the ability to run away, aphrodisiacs injected orally or directly in to the blood stream. All of his victims are released in to the world, pregnant or not, and would even come back for more of his addictive ways of pleasure. Though one may assume he does not give light to his prey, he does have illuminating spots near where he keeps his prey to watch as they are broken in to his breeding pets.

Relic and I are looking for a another girl (or male!) to join us as we're captured, used and bred. We also are looking for a tentacle monster. This role play can be as rough or as gentle as you want.

TheVillain

Got an idea for a tentacle monster for you.

In the real world he's known as Jay Greene, botany student at Liberty University. Claiming to be the victim of an incredibly rare genetic skin disorder he actually has light green skin, but he insists it's harmless and definitely non-transferable. His real claim to fame however is he's the most notorious womanizer on campus, and possibly the city. With male-model looks and just basic animal magnetism he claims to have slept with 150 women, and given a basic survey of the women around campus this may actually be the truth.

Except the real truth is much more twisted and strange then anyone could imagine. "Jay Greene" is just the face of a larger, more dangerous creature- the physical form of "Jay Greene" actually a lure grown by the cave creature that will be sent out to interact with the human society to get the materials it needs to survive and, most importantly, to lure women into it's deepest corners to be bred. Linked in ways impossible two fathom, this sort of double bodied creature becomes one when "Jay" enters the cave.

[The idea being a cute guy lures them in, then semi-merges with the cave and displays psychic control over the all surrounding plant matter. A semi-human entity for the victims to interact with. The only catch is I'm not into guys, he'd probably be just mind-wiped and tossed out unless someone else would like to be a "Jane Greene".]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Bayushi

I'm interested in playing a girl...err, victim. :D

LittleKitten

ooo

TheVillian- I love your idea! As it is I don't think we have any male characters soo.... ;D

Akkio-YAY more victims! Any limits we should know about?

Bayushi

Quote from: LittleKitten on August 19, 2009, 06:59:32 PMAkkio-YAY more victims! Any limits we should know about?

Just what's in my O and O's.

Relic

hehehe Id play a woman....I was planing to anyway hehehe . Id love to play if it was alright with everyone....

TheVillain

Been my experience that people don't play the opposite gender very well. So I'm a bit in a cautious mood when I say this, but I think I can give it a shot.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Tankou

Okay... I saw this and I CAN'T resist!

I will be able to get on AT LESt every other day and for a bit at that time, maybe more XP

I was hoping to play a girl, NOT a victim but a girl who had, at one time, stumbled into the lair. She would have been too young at that time to be impregnated but years later now she returns for the pleasure and "gifts" that are due for her.
Her name will be Brayden Adair, a little redhead woman who is shy, scared, and afraid of life itself. five years ago, when she was only but 14 she stumbled into the caves and became they scared victim of the tentacle monster. Being a late bloomer she was wholly unable to conceive and eventually was let go with the slow, vivid realization that there was one thing in the world she needed not fear. That was her previous captor. She had grown to love his "affectionate ways" and now seeks, as a nineteen years old woman still scared of all but her soon to be captor, the very monster that took her so forcefully five years ago. She seeks to conceive his child to show her love and live with him forever, in the safety of his own cave where no dangerous outerworld things may harm her, safe from Ninja Monkeys in business suits, origami, being stuck in a pill bottle, the moon crash landing on earth, and many other, horribly improbably fates that she fears and thinks greatly possible despite her great intelligence. The world outside the cave is a treasure trove of frightening, potentially deadly things,. The cave, however, is a wondrous haven from the frightening outside.

Whatya think?

TheVillain

Seems a bit light-hearted for what is in mind to be honest. Nothing wrong with a little optimism, but someone who wants to be tentacle raped because it makes them feel safe?

Tankou

ya know this is a girl who fears, on a constant basis that she will be accosted by the homosexual image of an authority figure despite her female nature and fears, as well that at any given moment, aliens will come down and beat her soundly with lacrosse sticks. She is intelligent... not necessarily wise Xp
Believe me, I make theis character work well Xp

LittleKitten

Can I get a brief bio of every one's character's please? Just PM them to me.

I just need name, age and a brief description. If you have pictures then include those to. Thanks!

Bayushi

Quick question, first.

Is this an Earth variant? Humans only?

Or are demi-humans about as well, a fantasy world?

LittleKitten

oh! *blushes*

yea, its Earth only and starts on a college campus

Sorry, this is my first time DMing this sort of thing

Bayushi

Name: Song Ji Na
Ethnicity: Korean/Chinese
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 92 pounds
Preference: None yet
Appearance:

Bayushi

Apologies. At the moment, I do believe I am not able to PM users. Stupid Castration thing is up on the 27th.

KeyOfTwilight

I might be interested in playing a tentacle beast.  It tends to be my specialty ^^

Biles

Ooh, is this still active, can I play a futa?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

KeyOfTwilight

Hmm, yes, it would be good to know if it will still go on.

TheVillain

Well, I was supposedly the monster and I heard nada- so it's not going on now. As far as I know.

KeyOfTwilight

Well if someone wants to start a new thread and possibly run it then?  I'd do it myself, but I'm already running a group.

TheVillain

Heh, just had a funny thought. I think we had three volunteers for monsters and three volunteers for victims.

Get a few more victims and we can turn this into something really bizarre. A small college town that finds itself the stage of a three way battle between three monsters- all radically different and each trying to find and kill the other two, to the winner goes the spoils.

KeyOfTwilight

or siblings, who decide to ravage an all girl's college by disguising themselves as female students?

TheVillain

The female student disguise wouldn't work for my monster, he's explicitly written as a guy "handsome enough for male model work".

Of course- if it's switched around to new student, a substitute gym coach in my case, and another of you being an administrator then the basic idea still stands. Three monster siblings trying to add to their family, but being monsters their genes can be radically mutated from one to the next so most of the offspring aren't viable. As a result, when they want to add to their family they have to go for quantity over quality because 99/100 pregnancies just don't make it.

KeyOfTwilight

Quote from: TheVillain on August 24, 2009, 05:13:45 PM
The female student disguise wouldn't work for my monster, he's explicitly written as a guy "handsome enough for male model work".

Of course- if it's switched around to new student, a substitute gym coach in my case, and another of you being an administrator then the basic idea still stands. Three monster siblings trying to add to their family, but being monsters their genes can be radically mutated from one to the next so most of the offspring aren't viable. As a result, when they want to add to their family they have to go for quantity over quality because 99/100 pregnancies just don't make it.
thaat there would work.