Its hard being a Champion....(M seeking M or F)

Started by Jester, October 05, 2009, 03:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Lord Raven is mightiest Knight in the known world. He has slain dragons, defeated a demon horde and defended the Kingdom of Aginor on countless occassions.

I am wanting either:

1. A young Squire boy to be sworn into Lord Raven's service. Not realising that on the cold Knights by the fire his Lord will be wanting more than just companionship....

2. Similair to the above but perhaps the young squire boy is actually a girl dressed as a boy? Perhaps the King's daughter has run away hoping to seduce the daring Knight... but he starts to seduce her before she reveals her true gender....

All men want to be him and all women to be with him. Lord Raven though has always been unmarried. Many said it was his duty and love of his King and Kingdom... These are the legends of Lord Raven...

I am looking for someone to help me tell the Legends of Lord Raven.. He is basically bi-sexual but generally prefers his men. But a Knight of such renown could never admit this.

I am looking for someone to join Lord Raven on his quest to defeat the 1st of the Dragons.

Decrepitdan

Interested in playing the squire boy role...would you be terribly opposed to the role being a minstrel or poet instead? Pm me if interested!

Jester

hi dan,

i have had so much interest for this game. i have two people who have already given me some ideas.

can i perhaps get back to you if i decide to do more games with Lord Raven?