[RECRUITMENT THREAD] - Skyreach - [Trapped in an MMO type freeform game]

Started by Lynnette, March 06, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steir

Quote from: Flower on March 08, 2016, 06:53:25 AM
Hey! I swear this game makes me want to play WoW. >.> Once you think you're over it, the urge comes rising back up. This should be tons of fun though. Gearing up. Grinding. ;)
I know the feeling. :)

The only reason why I haven't played WoW any more is time constraints. You need at least an hour a day to make it worth your time playing (and even then it won't be enough).

:p

Dhi

WoW was never a very good time for me. I like the idea of it as a social game, but the hostility, the addiction, it's a mess. It's bound to be more fun taking the fun ideas and just writing about them with people I'm inclined to hang out with.

Flower

Quote from: Steir on March 08, 2016, 07:30:21 AM
I know the feeling. :)

The only reason why I haven't played WoW any more is time constraints. You need at least an hour a day to make it worth your time playing (and even then it won't be enough).

:p

Alas why I haven't played seriously since college.  ::)

Quote from: Dhi on March 08, 2016, 07:31:24 AM
WoW was never a very good time for me. I like the idea of it as a social game, but the hostility, the addiction, it's a mess. It's bound to be more fun taking the fun ideas and just writing about them with people I'm inclined to hang out with.

Yea. Who you hang about definitely makes the atmosphere. Luckily we won't have to worry about the negative crap here. xD

Lynnette

Quote from: Flower on March 08, 2016, 07:33:38 AM
Yea. Who you hang about definitely makes the atmosphere. Luckily we won't have to worry about the negative crap here. xD

Pfffffft, she thinks this'll be positive Bahahahhahahahaahaha! :D

Quote from: Starcry on March 08, 2016, 07:07:31 AM
I don't mind gender swapping my character to male. I had considered making a male Warrior when there was an influx of Clerics but I put it on the back burner. I don't see myself partaking in any smutt at the minute either to be honest.

You don't have to do it if you don't want, but I won't stop you either, it's up to you.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

Quote from: Dashenka on March 08, 2016, 03:11:00 AM
I'm open to be surprised and proven different but I am usually a little reserved with Lords playing female characters.

But as I said, I'm open to be proven wrong :)

I will keep Tallah strictly in the friend zone with you character if that helps Daskenka.  I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable. 

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dashenka

Quote from: Crash on March 08, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
I will keep Tallah strictly in the friend zone with you character if that helps Daskenka.  I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable.

Oh it's all fine :D I mean as I said, I'm open to be surprised :)

I'm not excluding any stuff to happen like the others. Anything goes and let's see what happens.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Flower

I'm so picky. I was trying to find a face portrait for my girlie but none have jumped out at me.

Quote from: Lynnette on March 08, 2016, 07:35:52 AM
Pfffffft, she thinks this'll be positive Bahahahhahahahaahaha! :D

Silly me. :P

Kokaine

Quote from: Dashenka on March 08, 2016, 07:48:11 AM
Oh it's all fine :D I mean as I said, I'm open to be surprised :)

I'm not excluding any stuff to happen like the others. Anything goes and let's see what happens.

This is pretty much my approach to the game.

Though before anyone says differently, I'm gonna point out that my girl is NOT a furry >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Autocad

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on March 08, 2016, 07:53:41 AM
This is pretty much my approach to the game.

Though before anyone says differently, I'm gonna point out that my girl is NOT a furry >.>

Suuuuuurre she isn't. ;)

Quote from: Flower on March 08, 2016, 07:53:01 AM
I'm so picky. I was trying to find a face portrait for my girlie but none have jumped out at me.

Yeah I am still not 100 percent about mine either.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Autocad

Lynnette

There should be a good amount of leeway for all the classes at the moment, warriors are always a safe bet though.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

El Maligno

Lynnette

I'll give the clean-cut recruitment process a couple more days for any late-comers while preparing to launch the game as a whole. I'll set up the OOC tomorrow most likely, until then, keep on socializing, make this place look like the place to be, implying it isn't already <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Empyrean

I'm inclined towards a warrior with a big hammer or axe, or a wizard. :)

AndyZ

Still around, just trying to find a picture.  Male images are much harder to find.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Flower

Anything in particular you're searching for? I have some free time and can offer some assistance if you would like.

AndyZ

I'm thinking male elf wizard, but fair warning I'm very picky.

I'll pop onto Mumble so we can compare, but will be on Silent.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Flower

If I find myself growing frustrated with your pickiness, I'll just stop sending pictures.  :P I'm not abouts mumbles at the moment though. I shall just blow up your box for nows.

AndyZ

Works for me ^_^

Also: Thank you.

Flower

You're welcomes.

As an fyi, I am changing my face claim to Olha. I found her and like her more than my previous one. :)

Lynnette

Quote from: Flower on March 08, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
You're welcomes.

As an fyi, I am changing my face claim to Olha. I found her and like her more than my previous one. :)

The image is broken, I'd recommend uploading the image either to the E-wiki, imgur, or some other image hosting platform :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread