[RECRUITMENT THREAD] - Skyreach - [Trapped in an MMO type freeform game]

Started by Lynnette, March 06, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Hmm wondering if I should tweak my image or not based on the current selection of characters.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dhi

I didn't go with something purely anime either. The character is not approved, though.

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on March 07, 2016, 06:04:53 PM
I didn't go with something purely anime either. The character is not approved, though.

Have tweaks to make?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Inari

I don't think it matters if they are from anime or not. Just as long as they are an art style you like is all that matters. :)

Lynnette

And an art style I like.

I mean

Umh...

Ish.

I'm flexible. If you're unsure, PM it to me and I'll give you a better answer.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

El Maligno

Steir

I'm curious how starting out is going to work. Will it be everyone arriving or hanging out at the adventurer's guild? It will be interesting to see how teams end up forming as we progress.

:3c

Crash

Steir

Dhi

Drake Valentine

Eh, we need more gender diversity. Otherwise, party lineups are going to look 'Harem-ish.'

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Steir

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 07, 2016, 11:33:56 PM
Eh, we need more gender diversity. Otherwise, party lineups are going to look 'Harem-ish.'
Isn't that to be expected?

:P

Dashenka

I'm open to be surprised and proven different but I am usually a little reserved with Lords playing female characters.

But as I said, I'm open to be proven wrong :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

LeSane

I'll have a character sheet complete and sent to you by tomorrow evening or by this weekend. I'll be done with my last few days at this duty station ad have a bout a week of freedom before my transfer.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Dhi

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 07, 2016, 11:33:56 PM
A not insignificant number of us are playing lesbian characters.

Dashenka

Quote from: Dhi on March 08, 2016, 05:10:24 AM
A not insignificant number of us are playing lesbian characters.

Which makes my previous statement even more pressing to me :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Lynnette

Well, even not counting the lesbian characters, the gender diversity is a bit off, though to be fair, I'm not going to enforce it. I don't mind my harem being mostly built up of women. As of now, we're looking at six female bi/hetro female characters plus a couple going through the approval process. If someone want to make male characters, please, go ahead ^_^ However, I'm not too worried about this, considering that there's a minimal amount of heterosexual female characters in the game, even counting the ones going through recruitment. A couple more male characters would be neat, but I'm not going to cry over it.

Quote from: Crash on March 07, 2016, 08:00:01 PM
This was what I was thinking of using instead.

It looks good ^_^ We're still in the pre-game, so it's fine, feel free to swap it around
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Alright, I think I'm all caught up with my PM-box, if you've sent something that you were waiting for a reply for, sorry, give me a hint and I'll fix that :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Flower

Dhi

Flower

Hey! I swear this game makes me want to play WoW. >.> Once you think you're over it, the urge comes rising back up. This should be tons of fun though. Gearing up. Grinding. ;)

Drake Valentine

Well, to be honest.

I won't be partaking in any smut within this game. The level of content doesn't interest me enough to write such scenes and therefore I am primary here for story elements and nothing more.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Inari

I don't mind gender swapping my character to male. I had considered making a male Warrior when there was an influx of Clerics but I put it on the back burner. I don't see myself partaking in any smutt at the minute either to be honest.