[RECRUITMENT THREAD] - Skyreach - [Trapped in an MMO type freeform game]

Started by Lynnette, March 06, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Steir on March 08, 2016, 07:30:21 AM
I know the feeling. :)

The only reason why I haven't played WoW any more is time constraints. You need at least an hour a day to make it worth your time playing (and even then it won't be enough).

:p

Dhi and I tried to get a Guild Wars game going here but didn't get enough interest.  I am using this as a surrogate. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

DomJoe

This seems like a solid idea, but seeing as you have so many people already, I'll just wish this one a good run.

Lynnette

Quote from: DomJoe on March 08, 2016, 05:20:42 PM
This seems like a solid idea, but seeing as you have so many people already, I'll just wish this one a good run.

I don't have any character limit, so feel free to join if you want. I'm not closing the doors anytime soon.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Steir

Having several adventuring parties to choose from is always good. Lets you try different things before deciding who you enjoy adventuring more.

:)

Dhi

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

DomJoe

On the one hand, I'll likely feel lost being amongst so many players (it has happened once before already). On the other hand... I have an idea for a character that I might want to bring to life. Would a summon skill like a wolf, slime, or mushroom be available from the start? And would it be available to Wizard, Cleric, or both?

akirakaneda

Crash

Updated Tallah!

Name: Tallah
Personality: Tallah is no leader.  She isn’t dumb, she just doesn’t know everyone’s business and is fine letting them do what they need to do as long as they aren’t getting her killed.  Away from combat Tallah is a quiet woman that finds the simple pleasures of life are what makes it worth living. Tallah is physically strong, yet not ashamed of her feminine side.  She loves exploring and finding beauty in unexpected areas.  In combat she bellows Dwarven drinking songs as she wades through her enemies.  It seems like the more enemies around her the happier she is and the more raucous her singing. 
Sexuality: Lesbian

Class: Warrior
Playstyle: Mace and Shield, Armor and Taunting! Tallah loves to be in the thick of things.  She is never happier than being swarmed by goblins, piled on by pirates or hurling insults into the face of a demon dragon.  She wants the best seat in the house when it comes to a fight and that is front row center with the big bad.  Tallah makes great use of her Mace and shield to keep her opponents off-balance and focused on her.  She loves the thrill of the pull and the cry of battle letting her armor protect her and having faith in her cleric’s ability to heal.  Tallah isn’t a leader.  She knows her job and does it well and trusts that others will do theirs.
Skill 1: Shield Bash – A sweeping strike with the shield that stuns attacking opponents and gets their attention.
Skill 2: Battle Songs – Extreme taunt that also lowers opponents armor.  Has cool down.

Ons: Vigorous sex, Oral, Anal, Outdoor Sex, Breast Play, Mutual Masturbation
Offs: Bathroom Stuff, S&M, Heavy Bondage
O/O thread link:  Here

Faceclaim: Ebberon Artificer

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Steir

Crash

Just a tank meant to stand there and take damage while the rest of the party kill things. ;)

Leki

I'm going to have to withdrawn my interest from this, but I figured I'd do one last post up before I go.
I actually thought this was grossly overpopulated, but after noticing that only 13 characters have been posted on the character roster, and comparing it to how a lot of people who expressed initial interest have tapered off, there definitely seems to be room for more xD

Warrior   
   Rogue   
   Wizard   
   Cleric   
El Maligno (M)

Lynnette  (F)
Crash (F)
Kokaine (F)
Mysterica (F)

Grizzly
Drake Valentine (M)
Moon Hound Hati (M)

Dashenka (F)
Dhi (F)

Zaer Darkwail
Autocad (M)
AndyZ (M)

EdwardShane (F)
Flower (F)
Wicked Vixen (F)

Starcry (F)
Steir (F)
Dhi (F)

Idlewyld
zenpai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Yugishogun
SargentToughie
scribus1000
Empyrean
Sain
Outlaw Fallen
LeSane
Laughing Hyena
freeko
la dame en noir
DomJoe
akirakaneda

Steir

Quote from: Crash on March 08, 2016, 10:01:42 PM
Just a tank meant to stand there and take damage while the rest of the party kill things. ;)
I meant the merrymaking kind of party. :D

From the looks of that list, there's a somewhat even distribution among classes. Assuming two parties of four are formed at any time, you're sure to have enough for others to either go on their own or in pairs/threes.

Crash

Quote from: Steir on March 08, 2016, 11:50:19 PM
I meant the merrymaking kind of party. :D

From the looks of that list, there's a somewhat even distribution among classes. Assuming two parties of four are formed at any time, you're sure to have enough for others to either go on their own or in pairs/threes.

We will see.  Party make up I'll likely depend more on writing style and frequency of posting. Though I admit any more than three people to a scene starts to bog it down in my opinion.

Steir

That's right. We'll just have to wait and see what awaits us.

Revelation

Dhi pointed me to this thread, so i'm interested!

In short, thinking fighter or rogue. The fighter will probably be something of a confident warrior, using his shield just as offensively as his sword, so lots of shield slamming, body checking, and stunning action with the shield  alongside harsh blows from the blade, or perhaps a rogue who may prefer thrown weapons, keeping the fight up close, but relying on nimbleness and some distance to keep a fight in his favor - such sounds allowed.

A sheet might come tomorrow, but i'll be spending most of the way in a waiting room while my moms in surgery, so it may be a bit longer than usual to PM the sheet.

Mysterica

Just sent in a sheet for a pole arm wielding fighter and waiting for approval.

Lynnette

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 09, 2016, 01:33:47 AM
Dhi pointed me to this thread, so i'm interested!

In short, thinking fighter or rogue. The fighter will probably be something of a confident warrior, using his shield just as offensively as his sword, so lots of shield slamming, body checking, and stunning action with the shield  alongside harsh blows from the blade, or perhaps a rogue who may prefer thrown weapons, keeping the fight up close, but relying on nimbleness and some distance to keep a fight in his favor - such sounds allowed.

A sheet might come tomorrow, but i'll be spending most of the way in a waiting room while my moms in surgery, so it may be a bit longer than usual to PM the sheet.

There's still time till we start off, so no worries there.

Quote from: Mysterica on March 09, 2016, 01:46:53 AM
Just sent in a sheet for a pole arm wielding fighter and waiting for approval.

I'vs recieved it along with a couple other overnight, but I'm at work right now,  I'll start reviewing sheets and whatnot when I get back home later today
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

LeSane

Quote from: Leki on March 08, 2016, 11:38:02 PM
I'm going to have to withdrawn my interest from this, but I figured I'd do one last post up before I go.
I actually thought this was grossly overpopulated, but after noticing that only 13 characters have been posted on the character roster, and comparing it to how a lot of people who expressed initial interest have tapered off, there definitely seems to be room for more xD

Warrior   
   Rogue   
   Wizard   
   Cleric   
El Maligno (M)

Lynnette  (F)
Crash (F)
Kokaine (F)

Grizzly
Drake Valentine (M)
Moon Hound Hati (M)

Dashenka (F)

Zaer Darkwail

EdwardShane (F)
Flower (F)
Wicked Vixen (F)

AndyZ

Starcry (F)
Steir (F)
Dhi (F)

Idlewyld
zenpai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Yugishogun
SargentToughie
scribus1000
Mysterica
Empyrean
Sain
Outlaw Fallen
LeSane
Laughing Hyena
freeko
la dame en noir
autocad
DomJoe
akirakaneda

To be completely honest I didn't taper off. For the last few days I've been busy. After 11 o'clock I'll be free to do as I want.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Crash

Revelation

Hello crash !

Question, are warriors limited to sword and shield or are we allowed other weapon choices? Could a warrior use a two handed weapon to tank?

Aiden

Is there a way to play a Paladin, maybe as a upgraded class to a Cleric?

If so I can start as a Cleric and hack my way up the food chain.

Crash

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 09, 2016, 08:28:02 AM
Hello crash !

Question, are warriors limited to sword and shield or are we allowed other weapon choices? Could a warrior use a two handed weapon to tank?

Not limited.  My warrior has a Mace and Shield, but two handed weapons, axes, hammers, duel wielding should all be viable.