RPG for the future ! Simply awesome ! (interest check)

Started by pcnovaes, March 25, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcnovaes

Hello, people of Elliquiy! I'm a new member, got approved not a week ago, and have been trying to enter into a role play, but always enconter a problem: in all the plays that interested me the gm's wanted a fu*ing huge and detailed biography. Even cowboy vs zombies wanted a paragraph of back history, for christs sake! Which brings us to the purpose of this new game. It will be simple, funny and easy.

1-Characters will have one line of back story. ex: Boy grew in a farm that one day got attacked by goblins and he sweared vengeance. Ok, maybe two lines.
2-Keep description short too. You can put a picture if you're too lazy and just say "my goblin looks like this goblin". or "my princess looks conviently just like 'famous actress' ".
3-I like to develop characters rather than build them. So write as little as you want. You don't even need to choose an alingment.
4-It will be funny. Tiny fairy aiming to be evil overlord? Check. Spoiled potions that make you fart? Check. Bright pink gay dragons? Double check.
5-I want to use the easiest system possible, without it getting too lucky based. I was thinking of ded basic rules you can get from their site for free:
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basic rules
6-It'll be common high fantasy, at least at the start. We can think of interdimensional travel at higher levels.
7-I'd like at least a weekly post pace. I caqn answer daily, but i know most people don't have half-an-hour to play everyday.
8-The post size will be small too. Just describe what your character just did unless it's something very specifc OR a sex scene(in this case that all the lines you want XD) Bards shall write "and he recited a poem" instead of writing the whole poem.
9-Regarding furries: sigh. I suppose we can have some khajit like race, but that's it. kemonomimis shall have only one pair of ears.

And that's it. Tell me if you are interested, if there is an easier system, or if I made any spelling mistake. If you have a character in mind or any plot sugestions just throw it here.