In the Street Request Board

Started by TheSaneOne, September 13, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Hey all, I'm TheSaneOne, or TSO, or Sane, however you want to call me. I've just made up a new Rp that I already posted. It's called In the Streets, Basically, if you go to the Non-Adult Rp forum, you will see it, as it is near the top of the list.
I have a plot in mind for it, but it is really more of plot as we go along rp. I know that some of you may not like that idea.

It's 2054, and as normal, the world continued to turn. Day by day. there would be more and more disease and crimes throughout the nations that govern us. While some live the life of luxury, having places to call homes and things to call their own, there are literally millions suffering outside your supposed walls. Some of these people are children, while others are full grown adults just trying to get one meal. It's up to you if you want to be one of the People of the Street, or be part of the Rich.

You can be part of the People of the Street who main goal is to survive til the next day. If you are one of these people, you don't have a home, and are living off the land as much as possible. Some of you may be able to change your style of life by getting a job or moving in with another person.

Or you could be part of the select few Rich. These people have their lives made, and are living in the lap of luxury. They have homes, cars, possessions that cost lots of money, and they have money. Generally there people are considered to be very self absorbed and stuck up.

That's the introduction to the rp, but with the plot it's something more along the lines of this--

You can be a street urchin or you can be a rich spoiled brat. The two sides interact with each other and go on adventures, but little do they know that their whole world is going to come crashing down when the tables are turned.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Sharon