Halo RP Interest Probe

Started by RabbitJanitor, April 12, 2013, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Carlissa on April 25, 2013, 03:04:25 PM
Billy joined the military to fight for his homeworld. He has no interest in romantic relationships on the battlefield.

Sure, just ruin all the fun.... Kidding. But I do enjoy character interactions (non-sexual even!). As long as Billy won't mind a bit of flirting and teasing, he and Kat should get along find.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on April 25, 2013, 03:57:07 PM
Sure, just ruin all the fun.... Kidding. But I do enjoy character interactions (non-sexual even!). As long as Billy won't mind a bit of flirting and teasing, he and Kat should get along find.

I would be all for romance if I was playing a female character. It's just that you perverted nerds decided to play female characters and took my perfered gender away from me! XD

Flirting is fine.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

There's only two females in the group, I think a third would be fine :P

I just don't like playing boring things. It's gotta be an interesting concept or I lose the desire to play the character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Well I don't, okay!?!? *cries*

What kind of characters do you find boring?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

The standard archetypal characters, mostly. I tend to play my characters with a twist, and run my games the same way.

If I ever drag myself away from Dragon Age long enough to post up a character sheet for my Avatar game, you'll hopefully see soon enough.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

I see, I think.

Ermagerd Dragon Age! Which one are you playing?

ShadowFox89

Origins. Ultimate edition was on sale for less than $8 on Steam, which is the only way I can afford any games.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

I bought the Ultimate Edition on the 360. I know it's the inferior version, but that's the only way I could play it.

I wish Dragon Age 2 could go on sale for like, a dollar...

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Carlissa on April 25, 2013, 04:53:07 PM
I bought the Ultimate Edition on the 360. I know it's the inferior version, but that's the only way I could play it.

I wish Dragon Age 2 could go on sale for like, a dollar...
I have a 360 but didnt even try dragon age when I have skyrim. I play that so much my first character is a legic level 78. I am just using the Dragonborn DLC to reset my perks so I can train my low talents faster. AND man it takes a long time to do that.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

RabbitJanitor

I've also got the 360 dragon age, however I haven't beaten it yet. The mage tower was the forth or fifth thing I went to and its bending me over a table.

Skyrim is fun. I'm slowly progressing through it, but like Fallout, you never actually complete everything. Ive got two characters both at 30 something. The one's a Mace slinging bad ass, and the other is a sneaky mage. Although I used an exploit to get his sneak to 100.

Carlissa

Quote from: RabbitJanitor on April 26, 2013, 10:40:43 AM
I've also got the 360 dragon age, however I haven't beaten it yet. The mage tower was the forth or fifth thing I went to and its bending me over a table.

Whose in your party?

I've never played Skyrim. I have Morrowind though, which I do enjoy. I've never played the story though.

RabbitJanitor

I had the Templar prince, the healer and shifter, and I was a mage. However I got the spell warrior super class so i was a half ass tank too.

Carlissa

Replace the shifter (Moriggan) with the bard (Leliana). How much emphasis do you have on your arcane warrior skills?

RabbitJanitor

I'm not sure, last time I played was four months ago.

PaladinZenaku

Hey got a question. Do the spartans get their standard combat knife (My energy wrist daggers) like halo reach?
~Shadowfang~

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

RabbitJanitor

Kirk Vs The Gorn is a classic. It's a good laugh too.

Combat Knives are pretty standard military gear in general. One of those "Don't leave home with out it" items. I'd be willing to say that everyone has at least one strapped to their armor somewhere. As a another note, you're gear isn't internally kept. That seems pretty obvious, but that's easier to see the effect that has with ShadowFox's character and her external hole making bandoleer. Things don't look as stream lined as the games make them out to be. Ammo is another thing, usually you'd have some holders on your hips or thighs, other gear like data pads and non combat materials would be carried in a satchel or backpack.

Carlissa

So we can't pull ammo out of our asses or have magnetic armor that automatically picks up ammo for you (and stores it in your ass)? Aww...

PaladinZenaku

I think he was talking about my elite. Spartans have special ammo storage areas in their hips.
~Shadowfang~

thebobmaster

How much longer until we start?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

RabbitJanitor

Im not sure. Ive got to talk to Frelance after he gets over his post finals hang over. Im out for the weekend so hopefuly by tuesday or wendsday we can start. I appologize for this taking so long.

RabbitJanitor

TA-DA!
Halo- The search for Spark

There's the link. It wasn't until half way through making the post did I realize the resemblance the title had to Star Trek's third movie The Search For Spock.

Please post only once until everyone has posted Once, then we can begin mixing and matching. I'd ask that unless you're in specific back and forth chatter with someone that you keep at least two post of someone else's between yours.

ShadowFox89

Speaking of Star Trek....

I just got a phaser MINIGUN on Star Trek Online.

Minigun. Phaser.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

A minigun phaser? What is the point of that? Arnt phasers one hit kills anyway? Why the extra firepower?