News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seven deadly sins

Started by Elvi, November 05, 2005, 05:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Well lets hope that we get others interested, it would be nice to see what new players make of this....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

LordAnubis

I'm intresting in playign Envy again, sorry about the falling out last time.

Elvi

Whooo Hooo!
Nubis!
Was thinking about that game the other day....

*rubs hands together*

Right....well...we need a few more, but two in a couple of hours is a start...

Jester

I would kind of be interested in doing one for Greed but it might already be taken...

Elvi

Steve was an either or Jester, so we'll see...

All we need now are 'victims'

Serenity Vixen

I am tempted to ask about Lust, but I am not sure I could do the role justice...
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

strangely made

I could possibly be convinced to be a 'Victim' if any one thinks they could cope with me.

Elvi

Are you thinking tempter or tempted Serenity?

And I thought that you may be along at some time Strangely....*grins*

Serenity Vixen

My initial thought was to play the tempter actually :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

DancerTamara

I'd be interested in being a victim.  :)

Elvi

Well have a thing Serenity, I don't think that you'd make a bad job of it.
Remember, your goal can be accomplished in whatever way you choose, you can be as devious as you wish to be and not 'agressive' at all.

(And there's always the naughty lickle imps to call on if you need a hand...*grins*) 

Serenity Vixen

I might actually be better at this then I first considered...  *smiles shyly*

Elvi

Quote from: DancerTamara on February 01, 2008, 08:37:44 AM
I'd be interested in being a victim.  :)

Tamara?
*blinks*
Is that you back?
Hope everything's OK?

Good to have you here.

So that we've got an idea of what you would like to play and which sin you would like to be tempted by, we'll need a quick character profile.

Elvi

Actually, that would be good for all who are interested, so that I can see who we have and what we need.

For Mortals:

Fairly basic on this one.

Name
sex
Description

For Daemons:

A bit more of a description on this please, how they will be appearing (in what guise, male, female, beastial etc.)

MUST include any 'powers', these can only be changed and or added to by mutual agreement once the game has started.
(And though you have free reign, please remember the spirit of the game)

Elvi

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on February 01, 2008, 08:45:26 AM
I might actually be better at this then I first considered...  *smiles shyly*

I would recomend that you gave it a go and we do have a certain Mr Made volunteering as a victim (as well as a lovely Tamara)

Serenity Vixen

Have the demons always been in the position they are in now? or is it possible they have been 'newly promoted'?

Elvi

You can be a 'recruit' to that sin, Celestial played a lovely 'son of' which was a lot of fun....*grins*

DancerTamara

Yep, it's me.  RL was a bitch for a very long time but it's much better now, and I've got some creative energy back.

Ok, character profile-

Name- Delia Stone
sex - Female
Age- early 30s
Occupation- criminal defense attorney
Description- 5'3", very curvy, lush body, just this side of plump, long black hair (to waist), hazel eyes.  Her face is heart-shaped, lips full, and she looks deceptively sweet.  In reality she is a very vicious and cut-throat lawyer, defending her high-profile clients with ruthless effectiveness. She prides herself on her integrity and her dogged devotion to the law, and her refual to take ethical shortcuts.  (depending on the sin involved, she could either be happily married for many years or else completely unable to form long-term attachments.) 

Elvi

Well it's good to see you back, lets see if we can't get someone to draw out that creativity!

Elvi

OK, as we have some interest, I think I'll wander over and clean up the boards for a new start....

strangely made

Name Tanya Phillips
sex Female
Age 40
Occupation House wife and Widow
Description 5'10"  a real woman wearing size 16 (UK) clothes. After leaving university, Tanya started work at a Pharmaceuticals lab, the secretary of the department head she controlled all of his appointments and scheduled every facet of his life, with two months she had started an affair with him that he had instigated but being young and naive at the time had found her self unable to say know. When they had been married for almost 7 years her husband had died in mysterious circumstances, the police had of course questioned her but as there was no proof that she had been any where near the area when her Husbands car had blown up they had to let her go with out any charges being brought against her. Since then she had lived quite happily in her five bedroomed  London town house, taking home lovers when she wanted and discarding them as soon as she got bored.

For now she is quite happy being by herself, buying stocks and shares, using information that she gained from her last four lovers, all of whom worked in the city.

Elvi

So, those we have interested at the moment are:

SteveJ (showing interest in Greed and Lust)

Comedy Jester (showing interest in Greed)

Lord Anubis (wanting Envy back and stroking it while he whispers 'my preciousssss')

Serenity Vixon (thinking that she may be interested in lust)

Strangely Made and Dancer Tamara, who have already posted up 'victim' chatacters.

To recap, the seven sins are:

Lucifer: Pride
Mammon: Greed
Asmodeus: Lust
Leviathan: Envy
Beelzebub: Gluttony
Satan: Wrath
Belphegor: Sloth

Stevej101

As it seems there is interest by others in both my first choices I am certainly willing to forgo them for these other fine patrons (In order of preferance)
1. Wrath  Vengeance is mine
2. Pride    I have what envy wants  :)
3. Sloth    any indulgence is worth over doing

"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Elvi

We'll put you down for wrath then Steve?

Elvi

Oh and I have cleaned up the game (as best I could)
The pinned threads are the ones you need to have a look at

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=359.0