Halloween Havok!!!!

Started by senshi32, October 21, 2009, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senshi32

Ok so i wanted to do a little thing where some people get together for a costume party, and dress up as whatever they want and the all of a sudden, the people become what they actually dressed up as. like if you were a vampire, you became one and needed the taste of blood, and so on and so on. I was thinking like 8-12 people. who would be interested?

Eclipsed Northern Star

Treena and I will play though Treena is Awol due to eyes.....

senshi32

ok, thats 2 people, anyone else?

what happened to Treena's eyes?

Raveled

It sounds interesting, but I'd need to think more on my "costume."
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

senshi32

ok, also i need the costumes that you will be i will make this the list:

Cast and their Costumes

Senshi32-Darth Maul

Raveled

Ooo-hoo.  How about the Invisible Man?  Show in sweats and a shirt that says "You can't see me, go away," and during the nights starts to fade away.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Esoteric Myobi

Sounds like an interesting twist =) I'd love to join, I just have to think of a 'costume' first ^^;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

*thinks a bit*

Hmm...  I think I'll probably be someone who rented a costume to try and impress her boyfriend, only to have him not show up on her.  Say... a Catgirl Maid, or something like that. ^^;