Bakemono-Shiki [Anime|School|Beast]

Started by Leki, January 11, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steir

Akehro reminds me of a gooey Captain Planet for some reason...

Don't mind me, just babbling randomly.

:3c

MelodyCake

I'm currently just finishing up on my own character sheet, should hopefully have that up shortly.

Though, I do feel like I should say something about the new character sheet that I see here....
The character does make me rather uncomfortable. And perhaps it's my own penis complex thing, but that horse penis looks terrifying, and the boobs look like they'd uncomfortably suffocate me... Most characters I have seen so far have been appealing apparel wise, but that one does just make me uncomfortable to look at. Sorry >.<

Murvoen

It's all good :) I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and if when we get close to starting it looks like there won't be any takers I'll find a different picture ^^
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Leki

@Arreis
While I'm willing to accept Iridel, I'm also going to admit that the huge tits and dick freak me out a little as well xD
The overall character sheet though seems good, and I look forward to the manipulative turmoil she'll create within the roleplay.
I just hope there'll be at least a few character who'll fancy her despite her intimidating looks xD

In regards to secondary characters; I'd prefer it if people started with one character and added a secondary character in later on in the roleplay when the initial surge of character has started to settle down. I predict this'll likely happen in two to three weeks, so it won't be that long of a wait.

@Everyone
Please note that we now have three Krypta characters Timanka, Tsurugikabe, & Iridel; meaning that no more characters of the Krypta element will be accepted. (Laphren doesn't count since he's a GM character, but he'd make 4 O_o)

@SweetSerenade
I'm glad to hear that you find him to be an interesting read... since I've been stalling on posting my characters for awhile now. Nothing I wrote up turned out the way I wanted, and thinking up a name alone seemed to take me forever xD

In regards to inactivity, getting busy is an inevitable reality for a lot of people so I'm not going to be busting heads in over short-periods of inactivity. I'd appreciate it if people opted to post their 'leave of absence' notice in the OoC though, since that allows everyone to see it, not just me. In regards to being away tomorrow, there's no need to inform me with that much detail xD

It's pretty likely that I'll be starting this roleplay on the 26th anyway, (exactly two weeks after I first posted this idea) so you probably won't miss anything.

@Joanie
Greetings! x3
I'm a little bit torn on what to say... on one hand I want to wish you a good rest so that you're not tired... but on the other I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with... Hmmm, I suppose I'll be a good Leki for the time being, since a well rested Joanie will probably come up with something more exciting xD

@Steir
Haha, now that you mention it... he does kind of look a bit like a gooey Captain Planet is few ways xD
Akehro looks nicer though, he doesn't have green hair

SweetSerenade

The 26th is a school day for me, but I'll likely be able to get posts in. I should probably mention as soon as my character is told that the bond has to be sealed with a kiss - she's likely to get flustered and try to hide. Her dedication to her family and temple has lead her to not have any romantic interactions. xD Her shiki would literally be taking her first kiss. xD

I also have to agree, the newest character does make me uncomfortable - just simply with how exaggerated the art is? Is there by chance any way to have a more PG-13 version with that one in a spoiler tag as like a 'release' form perhaps? xD I am sorry if that seems like a strange question.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, the newest 'dick girl' has too big breasts and cock :P. It could be maybe the 'mental illusion' to intimidate humans (even 5% she can change how she looks like on people). I with quick image search found these pic suggestions (tried stick to anthro theme and last one is if want swap for more 'demonic' origins which by background sounds may fit, while first is more elf like);

NSFW

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 23, 2017, 09:33:52 PM
The 26th is a school day for me, but I'll likely be able to get posts in. I should probably mention as soon as my character is told that the bond has to be sealed with a kiss - she's likely to get flustered and try to hide. Her dedication to her family and temple has lead her to not have any romantic interactions. xD Her shiki would literally be taking her first kiss. xD

Really? I wonder how she reacts if shiki uses tongue during the kiss  >:)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 23, 2017, 09:53:14 PM
Really? I wonder how she reacts if shiki uses tongue during the kiss  >:)
Probably pull a Hinata and pass out?

MelodyCake

SweetSerenade

Murvoen

I think I've found a good replacement that isn't so extreme but still fits the idea I had in my head ^^:

NSFW

I'll also be modifying the post with my character sheet to reflect the change :)

Leki

Well on that note, it's 4AM in the morning for me... so even without a tongue, I think it's time for me to pass out xD
I'll be responding to PM's, and answering questions in here once I wake up~
So yeah, night :P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Arreis on January 23, 2017, 10:00:44 PM
I think I've found a good replacement that isn't so extreme but still fits the idea I had in my head ^^:

NSFW

I'll also be modifying the post with my character sheet to reflect the change :)

Ah, better than any of my finds :). Nice choice.

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 23, 2017, 09:56:06 PM
Probably pull a Hinata and pass out?

Awwww, how adorable  :D

SweetSerenade

xD Ya'll are a riot. But yes, I will do what I can to be as active as possible. xD

And yes, it's adorable. She's not just a martial pacifist, but also a reserved and intelligent young woman that is more focused on learning than anything else. Sexual interactions will have to be coerced or tease based. xD

Zaer Darkwail

Does it count teasing if shiki walks in nude into shower (while she showers) and he goes; "Yo! Check this out!" *performs helicopter*

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 23, 2017, 10:25:40 PM
Does it count teasing if shiki walks in nude into shower (while she showers) and he goes; "Yo! Check this out!" *performs helicopter*

No, that's more likely to make her suddenly pass out and hit her head on something... or freak out - scream - lodge a bar of soap/bottle of soap in an uncomfortable place and run out of her shower yelling. xD

pdragon

Honestly now I'm curious what Arreises first character pic was after everyone's made such a fuss about it.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Murvoen

Quote from: pdragon on January 23, 2017, 10:33:05 PM
Honestly now I'm curious what Arreises first character pic was after everyone's made such a fuss about it.

It was this:
NSFW

pdragon

Request Thread

Murvoen

pdragon

Just the sheer number of people and amount of cooperation it would take to please that thing is staggering lol.

Request Thread

JoanieSappho

Honestly, part of me is wanting to just take my avatar and go with her.
But while she's very much in line with my fetishes, she tends to not be human enough for a lot of people.
Although it does look like another human might make more sense.

Leki

I'm not really supposed to be here, still somewhat asleep... xD
But in regards to characters, I'd prefer it if people created characters that would appeal to the wider audience, and not just one or two select individuals  (Ask in here if you're not sure).

I just wanted to get that out there since the more recent additions seem to be diverging towards the more monstrous side of things (which is perfectly acceptable).

@Joanie
I'm wavering a little on where I stand in regards to your avatar personally xD
On one hand the character is probably too 'animal' for me to consider sexually attractive... but at the same time I also think it'd be awesome to have a bond with said character, and have them perched upon my shoulder xD
Strangely enough, I've just noticed that I've never seen you play a winged creature~
Since we're sharing images, I do have one image that I'm relatively fond of that follows the monster girl trend (1), the second one I thought was strangely cute in a bizarre way (2), and the last one is a complimentary tentacle creature, since we can have a anime/hentai roleplay without at least mentioning one (3).

In regards to character creation, I'm not too worried about the lack of human characters... since it'd be quite easy to have the Shiki mingling with one another at initially, and then adding a larger batch of human victims characters as secondaries at a latter date (Existing human characters could just be early arrivals).

I wouldn't mind a Nayuva element character, since we haven't really gotten one of those outside of my characters... but the only real restriction at the moment is Krypta characters, since we have enough of those xD
I've posted the chart thing I'm personally using as a point of reference;

Zaer Darkwail

That's pretty good reference table :). For harpy sort pics I found some;

Pics

Steir

I like how the chart looks. :3c

Looking at Nayuva description again, for some reason I started thinking about Jack Frost from the Rise of the Guardians movie.

The method for setting up a contract between Human and Shiki brings to mind the Pactio system from Mahou Sensei Negima. It may just be coincidence, since a kiss is a common way of doing it in such fiction.