Pathfinder-Unbreakable Bonds [Interest Check]

Started by hellrazoromega, January 06, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, above post made by me was idea from my end, but realized Grikzar is newest addittion to the group....so need build connections (solid ones) to ESG's and Ruby's chars. Considering Tilthus has scholarly interests (in social persona), Peepa Gellan could have connection through that with Tilthus but it needs more personal touch to be anyway solid (as idea is that everyone in group knows his vigilante identity, makes life easier and such as vigilante). For Tilthus to trust such secret out there needs more connection between him and Peepa besides their shared interest in ancient history and tomes.

I imagine Lady Laethivia Morganthan may had contacted Tilthus (or sort confronted him) once she saw the elf slaves he had and recognized one closely related to the queen of Kyonin (basically being royalty amongst elves), but then through interaction and sort confession realize the elven slaves actually were rescued by Tilthus from much worser fate and through shared oath to goddess they serve Tilthus until he dies. So it's more willing servitude than slavery (albeit they act like slaves in public for sake of Tilthus expected social norms for Cheliax nobility). Then through personal interactions/orgy/romance Laethivia stuck around with Tilthus until she met with Grikzar which to she felt stronger attraction towards to.

Vergil Tanner

Okey dokey, guys! I made some alterations to Grikzar's Inventory;

I downgraded his Masterwork Longbow to a standard longbow, took away his Potion of Moderate and two of his three Potions of Minor, to make room in his funds for a Cloak of Human Guise. Zaer mentioned it, and I figured it would be useful for him if he ever had to pass for human to avoid any trouble. :-)

If that's not acceptable, Hellraz, then I'll edit it back :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I suggested the cloak as it's quite handy for minor disguise which is easy to use and works decently :).

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 17, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
Okey dokey, guys! I made some alterations to Grikzar's Inventory)

If that's not acceptable, Hellraz, then I'll edit it back :-)
Nope that works.

I think I am going to go with extreme simply because there is a good chance you may run across some of the cult's activities and they could be quite gory (they are not very nice  ::)

A couple of notes to consider.

1. I will initially we will have one thread, this will be a 'common' thread between the two groups here I will introduce the main plot, the initial meeting of the two groups and introduce the reason for the split, etc.

2. I would like the two groups to choose where they will begin (don't get too attached to where you start a plot device will very quickly spirit you all to a single location to get the ball rolling). I would like you to discuss and come up with a brief description of what your characters as a group have been doing over the last few months to two years. The only guideline is please make it plausible for a group of 3rd- 5th level, it does not need to be much more that," We added the local lord in clearing out a Gnoll invasion, moved north and retrieved a treasure cache from a band of lesser undead, and the routed a bandit lord from his mountain lair (it does not need to be that overly basic but you get the idea). If you want to go into more detail, feel free. 

3. If everyone is happy with the groups then feel free to start acting like a party that has been together for a long time. For instance, sharing gold--if anyone has any left over and is so inclined.

Xunthrae

I think creating an OOC for each party would be nice, that way we can start working on connections focused on those people. Unless you'd prefer it here.

hellrazoromega

OOC Thread For now I will keep it to one but if needed I will set up separate threads later. For now just tag your post with "Re: Party A or B" or something to that effect. If is there are things you want to be party only PM away I just ask that if it will influence the game then loop me into the PMs.

Chracter Thread All characters can go here just place a note for Party Affiliation, for now just put A or B we can come up with group names later.

Elven Sex Goddess

Has anyone in my group worked out a deeper connection to Ruby's character?   We need to flesh that out and create a solid background intertwining her character with some of the others. 

Zaer Darkwail

I do wonder is Ruby still in for a game as she haven't written much at all in here  :-\

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 18, 2017, 07:25:55 PM
I do wonder is Ruby still in for a game as she haven't written much at all in here  :-\

A good question.

Can I get a head check of those who are still interested (with you character's name in the body please) That way I know how many slots we have open.

NinjaWeazel

Coffee Addict

Elven Sex Goddess

Lady Laethivia Morganthan - Cleric of Isis, Oracle of Life mystery and slave

Vergil Tanner

Grikzar Sandstampah -- Warlord and future Chieftain of the Orzak Tribe
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

National Acrobat

As'aan Moonhollow-Wood Elven Druid of the Green Faith, Hippie

Chulanowa

Quote from: hellrazoromega on January 18, 2017, 08:34:32 PM
A good question.

Can I get a head check of those who are still interested (with you character's name in the body please) That way I know how many slots we have open.

Lillic Zafni, yup still here.

Muse

Wimsy (Cleric) still ready and rarin' to go. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

hellrazoromega

So that is nine, I think will give those who made it until say Saturday evening to respond and if not offer the slots to others.

Petrus02

Feylashiriel "Fey" Amaranthea Edasseril

still excited to start, even if my real life tried to shut me down the last few days :-/

Elven Sex Goddess

Well ten have responded.   All five of group 'B'  and five of six for group 'A'.   That is five each party.   

So we can go with that and or add a couple from those that express interested in recruiting here after the parties were set. 

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on January 22, 2017, 03:54:59 PM
Well ten have responded.   All five of group 'B'  and five of six for group 'A'.   That is five each party.   

So we can go with that and or add a couple from those that express interested in recruiting here after the parties were set.
I think that is a plan.

So the last question her is there anyone who is still interested in those last two slots?