Pathfinder-Unbreakable Bonds [Interest Check]

Started by hellrazoromega, January 06, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Good evening everyone.  I'm a bit sick today.   Here's what i got done on  Wimsey last night. 

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1070874
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

hellrazoromega

So if anyone has any preferences of who they would like to team with (I know some connections have already been discussed) then let me know now. For now, I am going to call them Party A and Party B and start diving folks up---if everyone can love with that?

NinjaWeazel

Yeah, man.  Shuffle away. I held off on connections until I saw who I wound up with, so I've got no preference.

Zaer Darkwail

I am okay we shuffle and see what parties we get :). Just so long I get my elf slaves/companions to same party with my char, I am fine!

Coffee Addict

Quote from: hellrazoromega on January 15, 2017, 12:22:56 PM
So if anyone has any preferences of who they would like to team with (I know some connections have already been discussed) then let me know now. For now, I am going to call them Party A and Party B and start diving folks up---if everyone can love with that?

Whooho!  Good to hear.

The one strong preference I have is to be with Asa/National Acrobat.  They're related and we've discussed a few other aspects/interactions for them so that would be nice.  I had discussed a bit with Lillac/Chulanowa with some things and I'd enjoy that too but I didn't follow up as much as I should have with my wife's surgery.  I'd like to be in a group with him as well.

Thanks and I look forward to everything starting soon!

Petrus02

I'd like to be paired with muse and Zear, as were playing sisters enslaved to the same master, aside from that i've got no preferences, i can love with anybody^^

National Acrobat

Preference is of course to be partnered up with Fable/Coffee Addict due to story/background. Other than that, I'm flexible.

Kimera

Mister Ugly

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Mister Ugly on January 15, 2017, 04:13:50 PM
do you have time for another offering?

MU
Quote from: Kimera on January 15, 2017, 02:23:01 PM
Still accepting more?

Due to recent updates in what I am doing with this I will allow a couple of more but I can't promise a slot.

hellrazoromega

Ok so the following characters have made it so far and are in the game:

So I have decided to have 6 per party. Provided everyone below is still invested that leaves one open slot. I will be reviewing the remaining submission and any last minute one's for the final slot. I will have to see who all below reposnsds if we have lost anyone there many be another slot or two.

The parties below are tenative, fell free to ask if you would like to be in the other party but if not you are free to start discussing connections while the last slot(s) are being filled.

Party A
Vergil Tanner-- Grikzar Sandstampah--Warlord
Zaer Darkwail--Tithul Charthagnion-- Warlock
Petrus02--Feylashiriel "Fey" Amaranthea Edasseril--Fighter/Sorc or Ranger/Wiz
Muse Anawyne “Whimsy” Vethril Edasseril—Cleric
Chulanowa--Lillic Zamfi-- Scarzni Scoundrel un-Rogue 4 / Lore Warden Fighter 1

Party B
NinjaWeazel--Adrian MacDrey-- Unchained Monk
Xunthrae--Brendan-- Briar Witch
Eleven Sex Goddess--Lady Laethivia Morganthan-- Cleric
Ruby Slippers- Peepa Gellan Dweomercrafter-- Mage
National Acrobat -As'aan Moonhollow-- Druid
Coffee Addict-Fable Moonhollow-- Bard

TFcommando

Sara Hotstar

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Lady Pasara Sedcon, daughter of Duke Nottinian Sedcon of Oppara.   

Pasara is the fourth child and third daughter of a duke in Oparra, capital of Taldor, greatest city on the greatest empire on the planet, to hear them tell it.   Her mother vanished some 10 years prior in a hushed-up scandal. Though many of her peers weren't shy about cutting her with mentions of it.   With the catty nature of the girls and the sexism of the boys, she wasn't the center of any social circles. She played the society game, but her heart wasn't in it and had only a few close friends, leaning more towards the wizardly studies with her father as her teacher.  She had a gift for it, reading a spell once to master it forever, with an affinity towards fire.

She was curious about things outside of Taldor, not instinctively seeing it as the be-all and end-all of the world the way so many other nobles did... This burning curiosity was because she had some fire elemental in her blood.  She discovered (some) of the truth when she found her late grandmother’s journal hidden up in an old wig, full of details of her summoning and dalliance with a seductive fire elemental behind her husband’s back!  That secret might have been what drove her mother away.

A number of young noblemen had been setting out to adventure under the auspices of the Sovereign Court and would not have her along.  So she set out on her own, leaving behind her ornate wigs and fine clothes, displaying herself as a brazen, wicked sorceress under the alias Sara Hotstar.  She's even thought of joining the Pathfinder Society.  It was very liberating, defying all the conventions of society.   Possibly even addictive.   She’s enough of a Taldan that she hasn’t rejected where she came from completely yet.

For now though, she leads two lives, sometimes the dutiful daughter, sometimes going on adventures around the Inner Sea under the cover of taking “pilgrimages” and “grand tours” for months on end the way so many young nobles do before returning to one family estate or another.

Sara enjoys the freedom she’s made for herself, joining (or organizing) adventuring expeditions to uncover historical artifacts and lore… anything Azlanti is a particular interest, as she has a touch of their blood in her.  Worthy causes will also catch her attention, confronting wickedness so she can test her growing power.

She has gradually discovered a true treasure, a band of friends and companions who trust her life with her, and she with them.  Her noble background is not hard to see through, given her privileged take on how the world works though she hasn’t shared the specifics of her family name or where she goes off to every so often. 

Sara Hotstar dresses like and adopts the mannerisms of the sort of seductive, wicked sorceress seen in traveling plays and lurid chapbooks.  Short boots and a loincloth skirt (sometimes with no back panel) or thigh-high ones with a bikini bottom down below, and a bikini top, straps or just pasties up top, with shoulder-length gloves from time to time, and a few bangles on her wrists or ankles.  Or even JUST straps all around! It’s about as far from formal or proper as one can be, by design!  If anyone gets fresh when she doesn’t want the attention, she uses her magic to make it clear they shouldn’t.

NSFW

General look:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ed112kndchwcp/SorceressBatgirl.jpg?dl=0

Fashion examples:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71956915/DarklingDress.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71956915/kallisti_by_ryankinnaird-d6f0hhu.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71956915/Nailkaiser_by_Witchking00.jpg

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1072541

Coffee Addict/Fable and Sara share a “hit the road to avoid unpleasant things at home” background, that could be a tie.

While not the ideal Taldan citizen, she doesn’t like Cheliax, so might have fallen in with Tithul and co. in their efforts.

Sara has a strong interest in Azlanti artifacts and history and does the wandering adventurer lifestyle to seek such things out. 

Dang, looks like I JUST missed the cutoff!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Xunthrae

As far as connections go, I'm open to suggestion, but these are what I've come up with.

Adrian MacDrey: They could have met while being guards for the same caravan, maybe he saved Brendan from making a brash, and thoughtless action he'd regret? (Brendan does have a 7 wisdom)

As'aan and Fable Moonhollow: Brendan is known to frequent taverns and festivals, so they could have met at one of those. He has a decent singing voice as well as a gift for drawing. They could have wanted their portraits sketched for the festival. Or Brendan, who is a worshiper of Shelyn, thought Fable's (perform skill) was delightful and introduced himself.

As for the other two, I'm not sure.

National Acrobat

Chulanowa

Quote from: hellrazoromega on January 15, 2017, 05:04:32 PM
Ok so the following characters have made it so far and are in the game:

So I have decided to have 6 per party. Provided everyone below is still invested that leaves one open slot. I will be reviewing the remaining submission and any last minute one's for the final slot. I will have to see who all below reposnsds if we have lost anyone there many be another slot or two.

The parties below are tenative, fell free to ask if you would like to be in the other party but if not you are free to start discussing connections while the last slot(s) are being filled.

Party A
Vergil Tanner-- Grikzar Sandstampah--Warlord
Zaer Darkwail--Tithul Charthagnion-- Warlock
Petrus02--Feylashiriel "Fey" Amaranthea Edasseril--Fighter/Sorc or Ranger/Wiz
Muse Anawyne “Whimsy” Vethril Edasseril—Cleric
Chulanowa--Lillic Zamfi-- Scarzni Scoundrel un-Rogue 4 / Lore Warden Fighter 1

Party B
NinjaWeazel--Adrian MacDrey-- Unchained Monk
Xunthrae--Brendan-- Briar Witch
Eleven Sex Goddess--Lady Laethivia Morganthan-- Cleric
Ruby Slippers- Peepa Gellan Dweomercrafter-- Mage
National Acrobat -As'aan Moonhollow-- Druid
Coffee Addict-Fable Moonhollow-- Bard

If there could be a swap to get Lillic and Fable into the same group, that'd be awesome.  ;D

Vergil Tanner

Well, Elven Sex Goddess and I discussed a connection between Grikzar and Morganthan, so if it's ok with ESG, perhaps a swap to get those two into the same party would be possible?

Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but...well, I was asleep. :P

If that isn't possible or if ESG doesn't want to go with that, then that's cool, but I'm just thinking that we talked about a connection between the two of them so it might be advantageous for us to be in the same party.
HOWEVER, that depends on what ESG wants to do :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

NinjaWeazel

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 15, 2017, 07:54:50 PM
If there could be a swap to get Lillic and Fable into the same group, that'd be awesome.  ;D
Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 15, 2017, 09:12:58 PM
Well, Elven Sex Goddess and I discussed a connection between Grikzar and Morganthan, so if it's ok with ESG, perhaps a swap to get those two into the same party would be possible?

that works perfectly for both if the bossman swaps ESG and Chula

Vergil Tanner

And that would help with another thing I noticed; Party A is looking very stabby-heavy, and Party B is looking very Magic Heavy.

Although, that WOULD mean that Party A had TWO clerics, and Party B has none, so that might be an issue...

Gah, party balancing makes my head hurt. XD

It could also work if he swapped me with you, and that would also maintain the Cleric Per Party thing. Don't want to take away Healz from anybody! That would be bad! Mmk!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Xunthrae

I could take over healing relatively easily as a Witch, or at least split it with the druid. I can swap out my Water Lung for the Healing Hex, which will probably be happening. Now that I mention it, heh. I'm already bringing healing spells anyway.

NinjaWeazel

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 15, 2017, 09:38:39 PM
And that would help with another thing I noticed; Party A is looking very stabby-heavy, and Party B is looking very Magic Heavy.

Although, that WOULD mean that Party A had TWO clerics, and Party B has none, so that might be an issue...

Gah, party balancing makes my head hurt. XD

It could also work if he swapped me with you, and that would also maintain the Cleric Per Party thing. Don't want to take away Healz from anybody! That would be bad! Mmk!

I didn't even notice the cleric thing! yeah good call, I volunteer to swap with Virgil that way errybody has a cleric friend and is in the parties with their homies.

National Acrobat

I will have some healing. A mix of healing and combat spells plus scouting in wilshape, etc.

Vergil Tanner

I mean, I guess that Grikzar TECHNICALLY has some Combat Healing, since he can grant Temporary Hit Points to the party that get used before their actual HP, so there's that XD

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 15, 2017, 09:52:39 PM
I mean, I guess that Grikzar TECHNICALLY has some Combat Healing, since he can grant Temporary Hit Points to the party that get used before their actual HP, so there's that XD

lol.  I just got out of a Raid in WoW.  That line has me thinking of a line we throw around during the runs:

"More Execute-interrupts!"

I know it makes no sense if you're not familiar with WoW but I was dying laughing when I read it. 

Sorry... I"ll go back to Fable's sheet.

And those swaps are fine with me.  I'd be happy to have Lillic in the group :oP  And, I was thinking about going Dervish or even Bard/Rogue if only because we were a bit caster heavy and the flavor would still fit for Fable.