Just You and the Atomic Wasteland [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, October 28, 2010, 05:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

It had to happen eventually.

What had to happen, you ask? I had to eventually start a search for a game set in the Fallout universe. It isn't actually the first time, but the last one was brought on by a sudden fixation on women in Enclave officers' uniforms. It's less about that this time. I admit it, I've been playing the new Fallout game far too much in recent days, but hey, all inspiration is good inspiration, no?

So, we've established the setting, but what exactly am I looking for? I'm not big on detailed plots, so unless something specific comes to mind, I won't be writing any down here. I'd rather just give general guidelines, and hope someone's interested enough to actually be willing to work something out with me. Just because I have no complete plots, though, doesn't mean I won't be bringing ideas to the table. I'm not going to make you do all the hard work, silly!

Here we go, my preferences.

I would prefer something set around the time of the older Fallout games. While Fallout 3 and the Capital Wasteland is also an option, I'd prefer to steer clear of New Vegas. The atomic wasteland seems a bit too tame in those days. I also -- as always -- prefer original stories to anything relating to the games themselves. I like personal stories much better than epic, world-changing ones, too.

Beyond that, I'm very flexible. A lot of different characters and pairings could work, and I'd rather just throw ideas around until something interesting comes out of it, than to make a list here.

Well! That wasn't vague at all, was it?

I know it was, I know. To those of you who prefer ready-made stories, I'm sorry. To those still interested - why have you not PMed me yet? Come on!