News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhev

*takes pot off head*

wins

icandor

*coughing* not a win for you
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Nor for you either... ;)

WIN

icandor

You know camille I don't mind sharing a win with you ~_^ that is if you don't mind letting me be on top.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

Short on time so let's just declare this my win.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

I am winning this one :P

Xandria

Will be short lived...oh look, my win again! :P

Sybl

I win.. go away, isn't this time for your beauty sleep *cough*   >:)

Xandria

Staying put I'm afraid, with with win.  Poor thing suffering from insomnia as you do, isn't it time for your afternoon nap?  >:)

Sybl

Here for the win.. babies take naps.  ::)

Xandria

Doesn't matter, I'm still taking the win.

Mordred

Grabs win, finds a dark, creepy cave.. wraps it inside a giant pillow, lays head upon it.. waits for the horrible ball of flame to disappear (both the one outside and the one in his head).

But.. it's a win.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Not anymore, you have lost. I win. *steals pillow*  ;D

Xandria

Alas now you have lost the win...and that pillow!  Ooh so comfy!  ;D

Mordred

*holds thread of pillow as the lovely usurper (stealer of what was stolen!) scrurries away.. lights thread.. watches the ignited wick make it's sparky trail to her.. and in the confusion (no worries, it just fizzled but ohhhh the look on your face!) I swipe win back* Ha! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*recovering quickly from the scare of wondering just what exploding item might be hidden in that pillow, she puts her hands on her hips and taps her foot, glaring at the laughing Vampire.  Then she smirks, and pulls out an ACME Headache Inducer Magnifier 2000, holding it up with her thumb poised over the ON button.* 

"Hand over the win and there will be no reason to use this little device." She grins as he quickly gives her back the win. "Prudent choice my clever friend, now here's your pillow back."

*She tucks the pillow under his head, fluffing it up nicely, then blows him a kiss and dashes away with the win safely in her grasp.* HAH! :P

dakabn

She wakes up and shakes her head and looks around frantically, but realizes she was sleeping on it. She picks it up and holds it close. Her...

WIN!

Sybl

*yanks the win, replaces it with her own.* I win.

dakabn

My win is MUCH bigger. ;) Yes. Size matters.

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

dakabn

Choucho

Okay that was pretty cool, but I still have the win. :P
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Sybl