Superheroes Vs. Villains - Recruitment Always Open!

Started by TheGlyphstone, May 20, 2012, 03:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockSalt

Sorry! School suddenly hit me particularly hard, and I haven't had a chance to get back to you. I probably won't be able to join until it lightens up a bit either :(

TheGlyphstone

No rush, we'll still be here when you're free again.

Ramael

PLOT UPDATE:

After the tulmutious battle, now called the Showdown at the Smoak, both the Justicars and new Shadow Guild have retreated to lick their wounds.

By "lick their wounds" I mean that the Justicars are planning a crime blitzkrieg, opening up an unrepentant can of pain on the crims of Bay City, and the SG have captured an independent superheroine, and are in the process of...converting her. One of the most powerful superheroines in the city was liberated by her old comrades and broken of her chronic nymphomania by the telepathic hero Psi, and a beserk suicide bomber nearly destroyed the Shadow Guild's headquarters, forcing their leader Shadowman to seek a new secret base.

In other news, a shady duo that prescribe to neither Justicars or Guildies have set up a cautious alliance to serve both their needs of revenge and self-furtherance.

Scarie187

Scarie187

TheGlyphstone

Scarie187

BlackestKnight

I may be interested in joining up. Though I want to do something a bit different with my character.

Laughing Hyena

We'll cross that road when we come to it. Post in the interested in joining thread then start working up a character. You need two GM stamps for approval. Good luck.

Scarie187