News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm looking for a One on One Roleplay.

Started by Lady Temptress, June 04, 2012, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

You didn't have to roll your eyes at me just because I couldn't find the thread, as I said before, I am still learning the site too, just like you are. Alright, I'll go to the link. Thanks.
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

I was rolling my eyes at my own idiocy... I linked the wrong thread to start with :( Sowwy

Lady Temptress

Awe, my bad, I didn't kniw hun. *offers a hug and cookies.* lol
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

*Takes the hug, ignores cookies* Not allowed cookies... Got gluten in them :/

But, it's cool, I have rye bread *Shudders*

Lady Temptress

awe that sucks. Hey, rye bread is good. Haha
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Lady Temptress

I thought I replied here already. grr. sorry hun.
Lady Dreamer

Sheoldred

Such a famous lady you seem to be! I am interested in RPing with you as well. Are you into demons? Or demonically corrupted races? Unless you've your hands full, of course. :)

Lady Temptress

Sheoldred, hello and nice to meet you. I didn't kniw I was famous. Hah. Anyways, I can rp with you and yes, I rp demons and such. What did you have in mind?
Lady Dreamer

Sheoldred

Well, I could restart my old roleplay as my demon if you'd be interested.

He's confined to a magical cube like a Cenobite or a Genie to a lamp if you've watched Aladdin(Who hasn't?!). Basically freeing him either endagers the one whom released him or he is forced to do their bidding to a certain degree(depends on whether you'd like to take control of him or let him do what he wants OOC. Usually one would require some deep knowledge of demonology to be even able to trap him in some circle let alone control him.)

In his trueform he'd be something similar to a xenomorph only more diabloesque, with a horned head and more muscle as well as powerful thighs although he chooses to appear as a tall demonic-looking female(shemale to mock nature, but it wouldnt matter in a non-adult RP!) similar to the WoW Twin Eredar. Alternatively he could assume almost any form depending on what my RP partner would rather but I'd limit the number of shapes to 2-3 per RP.

Other than being summoned through the cube he has the unique ability to haunt the dreams of his chosen victims Freddy Krueger style. Meaning the dreams are just as real as the waking world and anything that happens there happens for real. He can be easily adapted to any setting, medieval, sci-fi, modern. But being a supernatural creature he'd add the element of fantasy to any RP he's in.

Other than that I am not averse to being an orc warrior of some sort in a fantasy setting, or some Greek mythical creature like the minotaur. You could probably guess, I generally stray away from making normal male characters. They tend to be boring most of the time... especially mine. :P

One thing I am not very comfortable with are modern RPs because I haven't really done much of that but I am willing to try if you'd rather something more realistic.

Lady Temptress

I have rped a lot of demons before and so I am fairly knowledgable of them. I do like your idea. are you approved here yet? What forum would you like to rp this and if your approved already, we can rp in pms if you want.
Lady Dreamer

Sheoldred

Unfortunately I am not approved yet but hopefully soon I willl be. We could start the RP in the Non-Adult RP section and not include any smut and once I'm approved and we both liked the RP we could continue it in PMs and add all that fluff children shouldn't really see. :)

Dontgiveup1

Hello Lady. Just came on to see what's going on, and wanted to say HI!

Lady Temptress

Sorry for  the wait Sheoldred, and alrighty that sounds like a plan. If you will make the thread we can get  it going and hello Dont give up. How are you?
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Rage

Hmm... Well, I'm the new guy here it seems...

Anything you're craving m'lady? I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something, plot wise.

Bear in mind, I've been out of the RP game for around a year and a half, so I may be a tad rusty.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Lady Temptress

Hello there Raging Elemental, nice to meet you and don't worry about being rusty, it happens to all of us.  I'm craving a romantically, adventerous, yet a dangerous rp. But I haven't come up with a plot yet. Any ideas Raging?
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Romance.
Adventure.
Danger.

Okay, then, so, here's the difficult part... I'm not going to make the entire plot, I'm going to help you do it, and add my views when we get there.

Romance:- Kind of self explanatory really, however, is there any aspect of this you'd rather involve, as in, childhood romance, high-school sweethearts, or, possibly, a forbidden romance, between, I don't know, Nobles of Rival Kingdom's, perhaps? Let's hear your idea on that one.

Adventure:- This is another one that self-explains, but, perhaps you're looking for a certain form of adventure, be it Medieval, Sci-Fi... Or just modern-day fairytale's, what kind of adventure would you like the characters to go on, heck, it may not even be a journey type adventure, possibly an emotional one, that could tie into the romance part of things too.

Danger:- Okay, this is too wide to even start giving examples, so, I'll ask you ,what forms of Danger do you want involved? This can be anything that is a danger to Secrecy, Physical/Mental well-being, literally, anything at all.

----------------------

Hey... I'm not as iffy as I thought I'd be... Not bad, if I say so myself.
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Wow. Thats awesome ideas. How about forbidden lovers, in the medievil era, I love doing rps like that! We could ad vampires in there or whatever we can think of. Are you approved yet, Raging?  What age range would you like them to be? I can help with the danger side of it and the dramacan be the emotional side. :P
Lady Dreamer

Rage

No, not yet, I've not been on the site 24 hours yet, we can discuss in an RP specific thread, if you know where to make them, 'cause I sure as hell don't o.O
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

No worries! Are you doing the newcomer questionaire? Go to introductions & make a post stating your new and say that you'll answer questions from the mentors here. That may help with your approval process. It takes a few days but the questions are fun. We can rp in the non adult forum til your approved and then either go to pms or another forum then.  So, we can still rp till your approved hopefully and rp after. Lol for now lets discuss our story line and characters pleaseee.
Lady Dreamer

Rage

I've done the questionnaire, I'll have been here 24 hours soon :3

And sure thing, that's what I meant, I'd rather do that in a thread specifically for the discussion of characters, instead of spamming your Interest thread ^^
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Oh good and great then. It'll take a few days if they approve you. Mine took 72 hrs, I think lol. You aren't spamming my thread. But we can make another topic if you like. I'll make it on this forum. What shall I title it?
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Hmm... That's where I stumble, I'm no good at titles, normally why I never start RP's myself, and merely join them...
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Well, same here. I am actually fixing to head out of town til late Sunday night and so, I will be posting & replying ver slow & mostly late night til I get home Monday. Why don't we title it Our Medieveil OOC For Lady Temptress & Raging Elemenal? Eh, that title is too long. Lol. Temptress & Raging's OOC? How's that?
Lady Dreamer