SMALL Group Game Ideas (Room for One More Couple)

Started by MagicalPen, June 29, 2013, 12:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Really? That surprises me for some reason. But alright. 3 it is.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

And Eisel, I can change her last name to whatever. I just put something there.

eiselmann

HI mate last name is all good

just doing my bio now
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

Character Name: Declan(Dec) Harris
Character Age: 27
Personality and Background: Declan married his wife , who he met in college when he was 22 , he had a degree in Sports Management and currently works for IMG in charge of a team that deals exclusively with Football(soccer) players in the America's. He speaks Spanish fluently and is conversational in Portuguese. His lovely daughter Stella has just turned 5 and he has a wonderful loving marriage. He's never cheated on his wife and their sex life is good....it used to be great. Rather than try to spice it up when it stops being good he and April have decided to try a wife swap , if it works fantastic , if it doesn't they are both secure enough to step away and try something else.

Sexual Kinks: Being dominant , exhibitionist, multiple female partners , orgies, light bondage oral (giving/ receiving) anal (giving) roleplay/uniforms watching others have sex, sharing his wife, Master/slave. Sharing his wife. (Has a number of unfulfilled fantasies including but not limited to a mther/daughter threesome/sex with twins/ and having sex with someone famous)
Sexual Offs: Toilet stuff ,guy on guy, and extreme physical violence
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

stargirl

I'm still waiting to find who will be my partner, so I can define details about my character.

Doomglazer

MagicalPen

I've got far too many males interested and not enough females.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

stargirl

Are you still waiting for your "wife" to show up? I could take her role, or, if not, he could be my partner in the third couple.

:)

MagicalPen

Haven't heard a peep from my 'wife' at this point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

stargirl

Should a take her role? If the player is back, she can get the third couple.

Clio

MagicalPen

I guess Stargirl will have to be my wife. No response from KajiraKate so I am considering her previous role open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

stargirl

It is just to let you know that I'm still here and waiting for instructions about what to do next.