(F seeking M) Fantastical Roleplay Ideas

Started by okintsukoro, June 16, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okintsukoro

The ideas I place here are only base skeletons that can be discussed upon if you feel you have ideas that could make the story more compelling/fun. I usually prefer rps to be freeform, long-term, with the plot/nsfw balance being anywhere between 70/30 and 80/20. I typically prefer to play females (all 21+) and pair them with a single male partner (also 21+), but there may be suggestions in this list which may lead to multiple male partners (with a very small chance of allowing different partners down the line). If you have questions about my offs/ons that you can't find, feel free to ask.

Edit: Currently I'm open to maybe one or two one-shots (character meets character, have the interaction, end scene). One shots can lead to long-term RPs down the line if me and the partner desire more to be done with the characters.

*Asterisks are things that are highly desired as of the most recent update to this thread. These are more likely to be accepted, but you're free to ask about the others as well. Special of the month: Reboots or continuations! I have a few dropped RPs that I think had really solid starts, but were dropped for one reason or another. I'd be willing to reboot or make an alternate continuation with a new partner!

--Strikeout ideas are currently not being accepted--

Setting: Modern Fantasy or Medieval Fantasy
Characters: Male anthro (furry/scaly/avian) and female human
Potential Story: This is basically a one-shot pairing idea. Basic plot could be human wandering into city/village of anthros for whatever reason. Maybe just to try the local brothel, lol.

Setting:Modern (Amusement Park/Scary Attraction)
Characters: Male scare actor and female guest
Potential Story: This is basically a one-shot idea where a female guest at a horror attraction (could take place during Halloween) ends up in creepy but sexual encounters with scare actors while traversing through horror mazes/ walkthroughs. Could be a one-shot with just one scare-actor, or maybe a slightly longer one where the female guest goes to multiple dark walkthroughs and is taken in various themed mazes like haunted cornfields or creepy toy factory.

Setting:Modern-ish (Fantasy)
Characters: Misc. monsters/magical beings(any sex) and female travelling vlogger
Potential Story: Female vlogger uploads vlogs and has a decent following. She's a stereotypical 'cheerful on camera, bratty off camera' type of celebrity. Her whole schtick is to travel the fantastical world filled with monsters, magic, myths and legends. The idea is that for most of the story, she'll be running into monsters/plants/beings that are looking to lewd her in various ways, only for her to usually escape when they get bored of her. May include an actual companion/possibly love interest along the way. Expecting plenty of vine/tentacle/orgy/hypnosis/mind control elements in it, and plenty of opportunities to do it all in front of a camera.

Setting:Medieval kingdoms (Fantasy)
Characters: Transforming dragon and female (job/title flexible, race slightly flexible)
Potential Story: The dragon has been slighted. Perhaps someone trespassed into their cave and is making them their servant for a while as penance. Perhaps they are a tyrannical overlord and ask for a woman of their choice as tribute. Or maybe the dragon was approached by one of nobility, asking to strike some sort of bargain with it.

Setting:Modern America (inspired by creepypasta)****
Characters: Cryptid/monster and a female (human or cryptid)
Potential Story:A typical set up is a paranormal investigator who gets in too deep into their work and discovers something they shouldn't have. Slenderman's mansion? Or one of the variations of his family? Either way, there may be a hint of suspense as they wonder if they'll be able to stay alive, or perhaps the male cryptid doesn't trust the other to keep their existence a secret. I mention Slenderman, but honestly any creepy monster with lewd potential could work if you've got ideas.

Setting:Modern America (inspired by Plague Inc.)****
Characters: Neurax (or any other mind-controlling entity with a hivemind) and a female human (possibly a scientist or some other person with an interest in biology)
Potential Story: The Neurax is a mind-controlling worm-like virus that wishes to ensure the continuation of its species by infecting as many hosts as possible. With their ability to adapt, it isn't long before all of North America is infected, leaving only one single human in all of North America to still retain themselves. It's not because the Neurax missed them; it's because they were no longer a viable threat with all of their friends and family infected and no way of communicating or running away without the Neurax knowing. As other unwanted plagues pop up (such as zombies or vampires), the Neurax attempts to defend itself while also keep the uninfected human safe for whatever reason. Is it purely because they're a suitable host? Or are they starting to care for them in the time they spent? Includes mental manipulation, and possibly lots of detail when it comes to how a worm takes over a host's mind (or allows the host's consciousness to be shared with the hivemind).

Another potential story I have involved the Nerurax coexisting with their hosts. That is, instead of completely taking over the host's mind and leaving nothing of the host but their body behind,  they instead form a coexistence with their hosts, where the Neurax worm can feed off the nutrients of the host, and the host can not only keep their consciousness and continue with their lives, but also have access to the thoughts of the Hivemind. This can become useful in forms of telepathy between coexisting hosts. Lots of psychic/mind play that can happen along with the usual nsfw.

Setting:Medieval (Fantasy)
Characters:Any anthro/humanoid and female characters (played by me)
Potential Story: A general idea for 'girl meets monster', or perhaps 'girl is trapped or otherwise unable to leave a place inhabited by non-humans'. I prefer playing humans. See the other 'To be determined' settings for more potential ideas/highly desired content.

Setting:Modern Earth
Characters:Male demon and female angel
Potential Story: Demon meets angel with intention of corrupting them (possibly to make them a slave?), but eventually grow to learn and care about them. Basically leaning towards a dubious con to consensual relationship. Non-traditional appearances for the demons/angels is highly encouraged.

Setting:Modern, medieval, or Space sci-fi(Fantasy)
Characters: Naga-like being(s) and female (job/title flexible, race flexible)
Potential Story: This one is a highly flexible idea that is an old favorite of mine. One example of previous roleplays I had include a wolf-naga village who takes in a warrior ravaged from war, and take sexual favors in return for saving her life. Many of these creatures have powers such as visual hypnosis, but have also included audio hypnosis or pheromones (slow induction/seduction, highly requested).

Setting:Modern sci-fi, space sci-fi, or medieval fantasy
Characters: Non-human (male?) and female (job/title flexible, race flexible)
Potential Story: TBA. Looking to include hypnosis/brainwashing/mind-control (dub-con with a few non-con); slow take-overs/induction/seduction preferred. General idea is that the main pair will eventually end up consensual in relationship. Bonus if there are tentacles/tendrils included. (Can also be used as an addition to other setting ideas, such as the hivemind one above).

Setting:Modern, medieval, or Space sci-fi (Fantasy)
Characters: Plants/Plant-being(s)/One with control over plants and female (job/title flexible, race flexible)
Potential Story: Audio hypnosis or pheromones/intoxication would hopefully be included (slow induction/seduction, highly requested). Could be a druid is trying to save a magical forest, or a fae tries to keep a lost traveler by using enchanted plants to convince them.

~Fandom Settings~

Setting:Twisted Metal universe (preferably 2/Head-On/2012)
Characters:Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane and Grasshopper/Krista Sparks (or Twisted Metal female OC)
Potential story: Admittedly not much here, but I'm more than willing to hear ideas. I love the world of Twisted Metal and all the interesting things that can come with living in such a world.

Setting:Red Hook's Darkest Dungeon Universe (The Hamlet) ****
Characters:Male heroes (any class) and Female heroes (any class)
Potential story: This is the outlier idea that's more story-centric than lewd-centric. I honestly just want to explore character dynamics between members of an adventuring party in Darkest Dungeon. This will more than likely require that at least two characters be played by the partner, so that we can have a full roster. Possibility for character death. If you really want to add a few indulgent factors, feel free to discuss.
Edit: If interested, this setup and characters would also be appreciated.

Setting:Hazbin Hotel Universe
Characters:Sir Pentious or Alastor, and female OC angel
Potential story: I honestly just want to explore character dynamics between canon and OC. Most likely one-shots rather than long-term. If you really want to add a few indulgent factors, feel free to discuss.

Setting:Transformers Prime Universe
Characters: Predaking/Soundwave/Knockout/(maybe Starscream) and female (human mechanic, human researcher, or surviving predacon clone)
Potential Story: I have a few ideas depending on the pairing. My knowledge on the universe is still growing so feel free to let me know about inaccuracies and such. Can take place at any point in the series. I'm leaning towards playing a human mechanic/researcher if I'm playing opposite anyone but Predaking, but I'd be willing to play human opposite Predaking as well. Surviving Predacon Clone is more of a weird idea to make the size differences easier. With the human, the might get a cyborg suit later in the story or something to bridge that size difference. Plenty of character development wanted, doesn't necessarily need to lead into lewd, but the option is available depending on what we want to achieve.

Setting:Oglaf Universe
Characters: Pretty open, but usually monster/humanoid(nondescript or male) opposite humanoid female
Potential Story: This is a bit more on the sillier side and can get pretty crazy, so this is a little bit more open to silly, crazy, interesting nsfw ideas in which the story is a lot more nsfw centric but still has story elements to it.

Setting:Dead by Daylight Universe
Characters: Leaning towards Hillbilly/Ghostface/Trickster (but may agree to other male killers if there's a good setup) opposite female survivor (will most likely play OC, but am willing to research canon female survivors)
Potential Story: Going with the headcanons that the killers can basically go between killing grounds and visit other killers if they feel like, but basically each have their own territory to live in while they wait for 'trials' to start again. Most likely will have other survivors and killers as background characters to help move the story along about whether or not the survivor and/or killer can escape the Entity's realm or not. Will obviously include plenty of times where survivors is maimed/killed, as per usual, but would prefer to not have those elements included during sexual encounters.

Setting:FNAF Security Breach Alternate Universe
Characters:Daycare Attendant/Monty opposite human female
Potential Story:Taking place in a timeline where the Pizzaplex is not burned down, and all animatronics and employees have mostly gone back to normal. Fazbear Entertainment is still a shifty company, but it no longer has any more  disappearances related to their employees or guests. Looking to probably play an adult female who’s looking into the shifty past of the company while masquerading as a frequent customer. Very open to dialogue.

Setting:Undertale Alternate Universe or an original universe that contains various magical creatures/monsters ****
Characters:Magical creatures/Monsters opposite adult feminine futa Frisk-like character (played by me)
Potential Story: Tbh I saw these comics of an adult Frisk getting hypnotized and thought they'd make for more fun, silly, lighthearted things, with maybe one of these encounters leading to a romantic relationship (maybe even a poly relationship?). Anyways, very open to dialogue for this as well.

Setting:Monster Hunter universe ****
Characters:Kagero/Monster x female hunter OC from Elgado
Potential Story: I love the Monster Hunter franchise, so while this starts off in the Rise/Sunbreak universe, it could spread into previous games or even new places. If you're interested as playing a monster opposite my hunter, they could be just the straight up monster, they could be a monster that talks, or it could even be a monster who can transform into an anthro/wyverian version. If you're interesting in taking on Kagero, perhaps it's about the huntress helping him find his passion for hunting again, as well as simply helping him remember his old skills so he can help Kamura on the fighting front, since even Yomogi has taken up the front lines during the last Rampage.

~SPECIAL: STORIES I'D LIKE TO CONTINUE~
These are RP Ideas that have been dropped at some point in time, but had promising beginnings and character dynamics that I'd love to expand upon. If you're interested in a reboot or alternate continuation of any of these ideas, let me know! May be open some alterations/changes, but mostly wanna keep these ideas intact.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Characters:Male demon x Female angel
Potential Story: Based on this. Admittedly may want to reboot this one, but I like the setup a lot. Would like a second chance to redo my angel character. XD

Setting:Red Hook's Darkest Dungeon Universe (The Hamlet)
Characters:Male heroes (Crusader, Highwayman, Leper, Abomination) and Female heroes (Plague Doctor, Graverobber, Hellion, Vestal)
Potential story:Based on this. Really craving this one. General idea was Crusader x Hellion, Highwayman x Graverobber, Leper x Plague Doctor, and Abomination x Vestal. These would be original takes on the classes, not the exact 'canon' ones from the comics.

Characters: Male Scare Actor x Female Theme Park Vlogger
Potential Story: Based on this. Have been craving a continuation of this one.[/spoiler]

--------------------------
Generally I like to lead to fluffy/romantic things as the roleplay goes on. If you're interested, feel free to PM, and I hope you have a great day. ^_^

okintsukoro

Bumping, and adding an idea for a Pokemon-based RP.

okintsukoro

Bump, and added an idea for an RP with naga-like beings.

okintsukoro

Bump, and am now considering Twisted Metal as a potential idea.

okintsukoro

Placed an asterisk by things I'm currently craving most. Please keep in mind I prefer to play female in all scenarios given. I may play male characters down the line, but they will most-likely be secondary.

okintsukoro

okintsukoro

While I'm still working out a system for a post-based Darkest Dungeon RP game, I've added an idea for a freestyle RP so I might get a chance to play as some heroes in the meantime. This one is more for exploring personality dynamics and the journey of overcoming mental stresses rather than just an excuse for smut.

okintsukoro

Added a few more addendums to the Neurax-style RP idea. Brainwashing/mind control ala brain infecting worms and nebulous hiveminds just seems really appealing to me right now. This is probably the only request I'll be looking at PMs for for the time being, with the 'to be determined' setting ideas being possible interesting additions to said idea.

okintsukoro

Added a few changes to the starting paragraph. As before, asterisked ideas are more likely to be accepted. Changes can be discussed, but I'll always be starting off playing strictly female characters.

okintsukoro

Made some changes to reflect the current cravings. Generally looking for a higher plot-to-lewd ratio (as in, more plot than lewd) at the moment, so feel free to PM me if you feel like you're up for making a potential story with adult elements sprinkled in.

okintsukoro

Added a new idea. It's a shot in the dark, but I've been into TFP lately.

okintsukoro

Changed current cravings as well as made specifications to the settings of some of my ideas. Also open to one-shot RPs currently if you're not looking for a long drawn out story (though longer RPs are usually preferred).

okintsukoro

Currently up for any of the above RP ideas, with the addition that they center or take place around Halloween if anyone is interested. For instance, a scare-actor(s) at a theme park and a guest (I'd vote for playing as a female guest).

okintsukoro

Slight change to current preferences. Otherwise, those not scratched out are still up for discussion.

okintsukoro

Replaced Pokemon with an angel/demon scenario. Open to discussions on any of the suggestions!

okintsukoro

Added the Dead by Daylight scenario because like many I have fallen victim to the Trickster even though I've hardly touched the game. I like reading the lore though. XP

okintsukoro

Moved preferences around, removed some off my list for the time being. But more or less if you've got ideas for strong story elements within the ideas I've got set up, feel free to send a DM. Also, please specify that you're coming from the adult thread.

okintsukoro

Added an additional possible story for the Neurax Worm idea, as well as updated preferences via asterisks. As always, I'm always open to DMs if you think any of these ideas are something you'd like to discuss.

okintsukoro

Added the male scare actor/female guest idea

okintsukoro

Switched up preferences around. Lately I've been feeling more of a 80/20 on the plot/lewd scale. Feel free to DM for any inquiries!

okintsukoro

Editted main post to include that I am currently really only accepting RPs that have a hypnosis/mind control themes. Preference is to play a humanoid female submissive in these scenarios.

okintsukoro

Added a FNAF security breach scenario. Otherwise, everything else is still relevant. Lemme know if you’re  interested!

okintsukoro

Added a 'monster of the day' type scenario which could be light-hearted fun and sorta silly. Everything else that's not struck out is still up for grabs though, so feel free to PM!

okintsukoro

Changed up preferences! This month, I'll be more interested in the fandom section. Oglaf could be a fun world to play in! Or maybe some character drama in the Darkest Dungeon setting? Whatever your poison may be, feel free to send me a PM!

okintsukoro

Bumping again as I am having a craving for some simple hypnotic indulgences. Whether it be with snakes, vines, robots, furries, aliens, etc, I'm open for conversation!