Two Non-Con/Dub-Con Ideas (M/M) (subs needed)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, November 04, 2013, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

1. Magical Academy: So in this I'm looking to do a story set in a magical academy, not unlike Hogwarts. The professor, mc, abuses his students regularly. To discipline them, he will often magically pull them out of their seats and rape or otherwise humiliate them right in front of the class. The classes generally enjoy this, they definitely enjoy laughing at whoever is getting humiliated, of course trying to avoid getting humiliated themselves. This professor only abuses male students, of course. He directs female students to other professors who might enjoy disciplining them and the other professors do the same for him. YC is a bit of a loner and has never been abused by this professor before. He finds himself drifting off during one of mc's lectures and ends up humiliated and raped in front of the class. He actually finds himself really turned on by it and comes to see mc later, wanting to do more with the professor. MC is in his thirties, but keeps himself looking younger with his magic to relate with the students more. Plus it's more fun that way while raping them.

2. Escaped Slave: In this, I'm thinking of a young boy, yc, who has escaped from his master, mc and has been hiding out for several years as his master searched for him. Only now his master has found him again and brings him back, branding him with his name (or symbol/mark) so as not to lose him this time. This can be set in any time period/location.

3. Duplicate Harry/Draco (although that's not necessary, can be OCs): Based on a fanfiction I read one time. Draco goes to Harry's compartment on the Hogwarts Express and starts kissing him unexpectedly and pulls out his cock, jerking him off, which allows him to make a duplicate of Harry's cock and balls. This duplicate can be expanded to encompass all of Harry's body or just the cock. Anything Draco does to the duplicate happens to Harry. So if he sucks on his cock, Harry feels as if he's getting a blowjob even if Draco's not there. If Draco fucks the duplicate's ass, Harry feels like he's being fucked even if Draco isn't there. Ect. As I said in the title, it doesn't have to be Harry/Draco or Hogwarts, that's just the fanfiction I read.

YaoiRolePlay

YaoiRolePlay