Legend of Saffron Stronghold

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 01, 2013, 08:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Remiel on September 11, 2013, 01:40:12 AM
Remiel watched the room with sad, quiet eyes.  Just his luck--he had escaped the nightmare of Miller's Hollow and its plague of werewolves only to find himself surrounded by a more bloodthirsty, deadlier foe--vampires!  He would get no sleep tonight; he would spend the whole night whittling crucifices out of sticks, scattering salt about his room, and making sure he could see the mirror at all times.

"Could you, er, pass the garlic, please?" he asked, timorously.

Normally, in these sorts of situations, he would vote randomly--one suspect was as good as another.   But Josietta's change of vote struck him as somewhat suspicious.

"I believe I shall side with the doctor and the Muffin Man," said Remiel.  "Let us see if RPGuy is a vampire."

Rem voted saffy!

Remiel

Quote from: Josietta on September 11, 2013, 09:13:34 AM
Josi turned and looked at Remiel with the tilt of her head as he said something about a doctor. She wet her lips and then looked between RPGuy and Harketh then back to Remiel again. "Are you saying that Cyrano is the doctor?"

He flinches, startled.  "What? I said nothing of the sort.  All I meant was that the good gentleman looks educated enough to be a Ph.D., is all. "  He extracted a handkerchief from his pocket and patted his brow, nervously.

LordHarketh193

Harketh pats Rem on the back.
"Don't look so nervous rem, you are right after all i bet he has a fancy certificate and all" He smiled.
"Josietta please don't give the poor man a heart attack though i think he has already had one from the way he's so startled" he laughs.
"Rem i bet you are right, when aren't you right? Am i right" he laughs as he pats Rem softly on the back.
"Josietta darling maybe you should give the poor man a break, he's more nervous now we know we have a certain two vampires in this very room with us, i think there's beyond more than two don't you?" he said as he glanced at JM and (I'm calling you GUY from now on its way too long to type out and spell check won't keep changing it to terminator XD) GUY.

Starlequin

A fleck of grease with dubious origins on Starlequin's glasses held him enraptured as the others continued their shushed discussions, and he amused himself a while by overlaying the curious little blob over the faces of the other guests and listening to it make their points for them. He had to admit it seemed like a very articulate speck, but he couldn't agree with all of its points. There was still simply too much he couldn't be sure of. His silver coin reappeared in his fingers and he absently walked the shiny disc across his knuckles as he reconsidered his earlier decisions.

"I wonder," he murmured, almost surely out of range of anyone else's ears, "if I wasn't too quick to trust that Harketh fellow. He seems far too charming to be a mere mortal..."
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
RPGuy (7) - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic
Harketh (6) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise, Trieste

Try to get your votes in please. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

SunshineSparkle

Safety seemed far from reach that next morning, she joined the already gathered residents for breakfast and examined the room, these blood-sucking creatures threatened to make their pleasant stay a nightmare of hell.
Her suspicions narrowed on Lord Harketh who was a very charming folk, perhaps way too much. She couldn't shake the off-feeling she had toward him since that first day.
She knew wholeheartedly that sleep will be escaping her this night with the menace over their heads.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tharic

Tharic reeled in shock at the accusation of Valerian. 'Wha.. What.. No...', his voice shook as his eyes lowered. 'Those', he inhaled deeply, composing himself and forcing himself to look back up at Valerian, deep into her eyes. 'Those .. those cursed bloodsuckers took something from me once that I will never regain.' His eyes filled with emotion as his fingers gripped the linen in his hand. 'Never..'

He slumped in his chair, 'I have no idea about the Professor or this Lord Harketh!'

Composing himself and sitting up, his eyes glanced further down the table as he passed the garlic to Remiel. 'All I know is that one person certainly has me concerned and I just can't place a finger on why. But I'm not one to doubt my feelings, especially where the undead are concerned! Slowly wiping his lips with his linen, 'ThatRPGuy is certainly a denizen of the dark!'

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Saffron on September 11, 2013, 11:47:48 AM
Votes
Harketh (6) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine
RPGuy (7 - Harketh, Cyrano, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic
Cyrano (1) - Kanrya
Kanrya (1) - yugi
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise, Trieste

Two more to go.

Harketh looks at the garlic and smirks.
"looks good on you Rem, though I'm so tempted to eat it I'm still hungry so it seems." he laughs.
Looks at Tharic.
"I agree for once with you Tharic. There is something rather odd about him." he agrees looking at Tharic and then at Rem.
"can I have one clove rem?" he asks almost pleading.

Cyrano Johnson

Methinks a certain pretty piece of flesh doth protest too much, Johnson thinks to himself as he rubs his sausage (with a forkful of ketchup to add flavour). "Guilty or not," he muses aloud, "a man can be a smug enough prick to deserve throwing to the cocks" -- in reference of course to the famous fighting cocks of southern Mexico, that majestic destination who beach breezes have flapped his anatomy more than once -- "and I think LordHarketh is that prick. I'm changing my vote."
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Josietta

Josietta looked to Tharic and put a hand on his shoulder patting his back some. She too had lost something from those night creatures. But she knew that likely a good number of folks in the town had done such. It was apparent that they had to be removed before more heartache befell another innocent life or family. She sighed deeply and felt the ache in her heart. She hoped she was right in her choices and could only wait now and see.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 11, 2013, 11:43:39 AM
Harketh pats Rem on the back.
"Don't look so nervous rem, you are right after all i bet he has a fancy certificate and all" He smiled.
"Josietta please don't give the poor man a heart attack though i think he has already had one from the way he's so startled" he laughs.
"Rem i bet you are right, when aren't you right? Am i right" he laughs as he pats Rem softly on the back.
"Josietta darling maybe you should give the poor man a break, he's more nervous now we know we have a certain two vampires in this very room with us, i think there's beyond more than two don't you?" he said as he glanced at JM and (I'm calling you GUY from now on its way too long to type out and spell check won't keep changing it to terminator XD) GUY.
Everyone calls me Guy, I actually love the nickname. Feel free to use it!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

LordHarketh193

Trieste

Gnrrrrrr.

* Trieste wakes up from real-life sick-coma.

Kanrya.

Autumn Sativus

Please do not quote the vote count.
Votes
Harketh (7) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine, Cyrano
RPGuy (7) - Harketh, Ryven, persephone, lisar, Rem, Tharic, Kanrya
Kanrya (2) - yugi, Trie
Tharic (1) - Val

Yet To Vote
That Girl Analise

Us against the world

Cyrano Johnson

(Cyrano politely coughs to remind Saffron his vote has changed)
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Kanrya

"Sadly im just an regular person mes amis. Not a vampire." She smiles sadly. "I do change my vote though from Cyrano to RPGuy."

Autumn Sativus

Well Ana hasn't posted for 9 days and hasn't been on for 5 so I'm going to call it.

Last call for changes.
Us against the world

lisar

Lisa wrung her hands nervously , hating to be one of 'those women' who was always changing her mind.  She found Tharic's showing of emotions to be a bit much for this group of strangers.

"I'd like to change my vote to Tharic!" she yelled out!  She quickly covered her mouth with both hands realizing she got a bit over excited.

Autumn Sativus

Final Tally
Harketh (7) - RPGuy, JM, Josi, Mr B, Star, Sunshine, Cyrano
RPGuy (6) - Harketh, Ryven, persephone,, Rem, Tharic, Kanrya
Kanrya (2) - yugi, Trie
Tharic (2) - Val, lisar

So the decision was made, with just moments to spare before they would've had to turn to Mr Bigglesworth for a difficult decision. It seemed that they had done well, however. As a few of the Residents gathered to collect LordHarketh193 and his belongings they watched as his rage grew until the most insane of things occured and he disappeared, a large bat left in his place quickly flying out the open window and into the night. His belongings were taken out beyond the gate and left in case he did decide to come back for them.

A search of his suite returned several methods often used to ward off vampires. Things that only an elder would be able to stand. The Residents were relatively certain in their decision that Harketh was the Sire. Would this be the end, or were there more? It was a sense of relief that hung over the Stronghold this night, though not untainted by fears of what would happen as the Residents slowly made their way to their beds and prepared themselves as best they could to survive the night.

It seemed the legend was true after all.

Night roles please PM me whether you do or do not wish to use your abilities.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Doctor - yugi006
Bodyguard - SunshineSparkle
Mad Scientist - Starlequin
Innocent Sibling - Josietta
Vampire Sibling - Tharic
Vampire x2-3 - Ryven, Trieste, James Moriarty
Sire - LordHarketh
Suite Owners - Errybuggy Else

James was turned by the Sire on night 1.
The vampires went after yugi on night 1, he saved himself.
The vampires were beytrayed from within (not the sibling) on night 1, combined with today's events it didn't seem likely the game would last.
I'll get the reboot up soon.
Us against the world