A gang of MILFs? (Interest Check)

Started by Blinkin, October 28, 2015, 10:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Some time ago, there was a group offering that involved a group of throphy wives in a community and the boy-toys from surrounding neighborhoods. The gist of the story was that these mature, but still beautiful women, with their husbands working far too much, and children out of the house at long last, find themselves without much to do... but there are a lot of good looking young men to play with...

Before I try to create anything with more detail, I wanted to find out if there might be enough interest to make it work. There would have to be enough interest for male and female characters, so that will be a factor.

So... anyone interested in the idea? if so, I'll begin to expand on the concept and make a real thread for it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.