Feed my interests, I'll nourish your needs (Updated)

Started by DJGenXCide, September 15, 2009, 02:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

Just some ideas I've been kicking around to try out.  Three of 'em, and I think they're...fairly unique.  I'd be requesting a female partner, preferably.  Someone who can write well and doesn't mind bouncing ideas off of one another.  ON TO THE MEAT!

Besides the Night Parade, I've been kicking around the idea of an adultery type storyline.  Something hopefully I can talk to whoever PMs me about.  A switch type would be preferred (as the female committing the adultery would be one way with her husband and another with other men) to make it really click.  Feel free to PM me!

For the Night Parade, I have three threads going so far.
With Tad and With Lilias and With PeaceThatPowerBrings

Hoping to get a few more nibbles on this.  Ultimately the possibilities within the idea are vast and varied.  Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in it.  It can range the gamut and I believe it's a wonderful way for me to push my writing boundaries!

The Night Parade
A carnival comes to town, only it's far from something you'd take your children to.  Magic, monsters, and mayhem strike from the tents, shadows, and acts contained within.  Normal people drawn into the acts are murdered in fantastic and disturbing ways.  Seductions occur as men and women are drawn away from the safety of the light.  Games aren't merely games when your soul is at stake.

So for this, pretty much anything is fair game.  Play a heroine, hoping to rescue her friends and family from dark depravity?  Play a victim who wishes to be used and abused by things that go bump in the night?  Or perhaps play a monster that hunts amongst humans?  If this sounds interesting, send me a private message!

Duality (Taken by Menarae)
A murderer stalks the clubs and parties, one by one.  A woman who travels through the clubs and parties takes home a partner or two at each, never keeping more than a slight communication with the person or persons.  Within a week, whoever she decided to bed for the night is murdered in a gruesome, gore-filled fashion.  The police find no evidence other than a raven's feather at the scene of the crime.  A game is afoot, and no one is safe.

Two main roles within this one.  The murderer, and the girl that is picking the victims!  Ah, but what's this?  That's too simple!  There -must- be something more complex behind this!  And there IS!  For each person holds a second personality!  For the murderer, one side does it, the other is dormant.  Two completely separate identities.  The murdering side knows what the non-murdering side does, but not vice versa!  And for the woman, a switch personality is needed.  For by day, she's an innocent girl who's generally submissive, demure, and volunteers her time.  By night, she's an aggressive wild child, seducing men and women at a whim, doing what she wants and how she wants to do it.  The connection is there, what will happen when it's discovered?

Addicted
The new drug has hit the streets, terrifying those in law enforcement.  Devil's Delight induces sexual addiction and deviancy, nymphomania and satyriasis amongst those who indulge in it.  Aggression can be magnified or inhibited depending upon the person who takes it.  The only known supplier of the drug is a drug trafficker by the name of Thomas "the Terror" Wilson.  Given the extent to which this drug is sweeping through both rural and urban areas, most cops are at a loss.  The DEA, FBI, and local law enforcement agencies have decided to try to put an agent within Wilson's operation if possible.  The only question is will that agent survive that which he or she'll be exposed to?

Open to however a person wants to do it!  Is the girl the agent or one of Wilson's people?  How does she respond to things?  Does she become hyper aggressive or completely submissive?  Granted it's somewhat cliche in its creation, but it has many possibilities!

Thank you for your time in reading my post here.  :)  Ya'll have a nice day!

DJGenXCide

Addendum to the Night Parade.  Instead of just doing it in one fashion, there are multiple ways to approach it.  SO!  Instead of seeking just one person, I'm willing to discuss the possibility of doing it in different ways with different people!  So please, IM me!  And lets talk story!

DJGenXCide

Duality taken.  One version of Night Parade is up.  I'd be interested in snagging another person or two.  Preferably have at least one be a hero type.  ;) 

DJGenXCide

Updated the Night Parade idea with two threads as a way of advertising a bit.  :)  Hoping to snag a few more who may be interested!

Quartze

The night parade and addicted both sound really interesting
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

DJGenXCide

Updating this with a new story idea I'm interested in kicking around.  An adultery-themed one, hopefully with a switch type writer who enjoys depth in detail and some very strange things on occasion.  ;)

blondie1