Looking for Plot driven with right mix of smut (F for M or F with right story)

Started by Sinairy, August 30, 2016, 11:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinairy

Hi there, thanks for giving this a read. It been a while since I been on here but I am back and itching to write again. I am looking for a partner or two who be interested in writing a plot driven story with the right amount wonderful adult scenes in the mix. I dont have a huge craving for any particular idea right now. I am rusty but if you are willing to work out a story with me I am sure it will be a great game. I enjoy longer posts 3 or 4 paragraphs, not a fan of one liners etc. If a story inspires me I can easily write 2k plus words in a post. I dont expect my partner to do that unless you want to of course, its always nice to match each other if we can. 

As for pairings I am pretty open to, but ill make a list of some of my favorites, but dont be scared to ask for something different if you dont see it on my list. I prefer original characters but I will do some characters in fandoms if I like the plot etc.

Furry x Furry or human

Vampire x Vampire, human or other supernatural creature.

Human x elf, or other d&d races etc.

Witch x Wizard

Warrior x Royalty

Worlds I like to play in range from anything like Hogwarts settings, to mid evil times, anything high fantasy, I can do modern but again id prefer if it had some short of magic or fantasy type twist to it I can even do futuristic but havent played with those much . I am not overly a fan of your run of the mill every day vanilla type stories. I do very much enjoy a d/s and or kink side to things, but it doesn't have to be in it or even that much. I tend to play switch characters that are strong willed and only submit to an even stronger character.  I enjoy anything for sensual play to the dark more painful things, but I do believe in balance, it always seems to bring the best results, but again I like to make sure my partners desires are taken care of as much as I do my own. so if you would like to chat a bit, and maybe work out a story with me i'd be game. Hope you are having a wonderful day, and to chat with you soon. Thanks for reading :)