News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tiffany’s (Brothel)

Started by YoungNWet, October 31, 2010, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

Cool, thanks. :-) Let me know if this is alright.

Letholdus de Carabas

Race: Human
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 170 pounds
Penis Size: 9'

Physical Characteristics: Letholdus is very tall and lean, yet toned, as well as a bit androgynous. He always dresses in his uniform to make sure others stay in line around him. His body is hairless and has a few minor scars, but nothing worthy of note.

Personality: Puts on a facace of nobility and kindness when in a public setting. However, deep down, he's very cold, domineering, and self-serving. He expects those around him to cling on his every word and do everything he says due to his position.

Biography: A young admiral with a standard upbringing who ascended in the navy with great speed thanks to his lack of morality and ethics. He has also made a great deal of money by selling his countries secrets, yet no one ever suspects someone of such high standing to be a traitor, so he has not been caught. Now he is on one of his many extended vacations and happens to be using it to visit Tiffany's his favorite brothel, for the first in four years. He is interested to see how the new girls are able to handle him.

Talia

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:35:23 AM
ITs all good, i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me "the brothel mistress" for a couple of pros with the other girls :)

Oh, almost forgot....

If no male jumps on this...I could entertain you.

For special favors in return of course ;D
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Rune

I might be interested in joining.

Got room for a semi retired army Captain/guardsman as a patron?

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:35:23 AM
ITs all good, i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me "the brothel mistress" for a couple of pros with the other girls :)

I could do this, although I don't think my character would want to miss out on "trying" the newer girls too. :-)

YoungNWet

I would love to be fucked so a patron might get some extra benefits with other girls.

Ok, so i thought to start the story, a player ( a players character starts the 1st post, entering the Brothel) can enter the Brothel and I the brothel mistress will then take him to a girl to, have fun :)

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 11, 2010, 11:47:19 AM
I would love to be fucked so a patron might get some extra benefits with other girls.

Ok, so i thought to start the story, a player ( a players character starts the 1st post, entering the Brothel) can enter the Brothel and I the brothel mistress will then take him to a girl to, have fun :)

Does that mean you want one of us to make a topic for it in the appropriate section, or did you mean something else?

DKDBSD

How much chance of a few orgies are there?

YoungNWet

@Revelent, i would like someone to make the topic and RP walking into the brothel

@DKD Yes, At a Price Tho ;)

kratos10987

Guess I should make a character profile.

YoungNWet

Wolfy

Are spots still open for this game?

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 11, 2010, 12:39:41 PM
@Revelent, i would like someone to make the topic and RP walking into the brothel

@DKD Yes, At a Price Tho ;)

What about between the girls ;D

Wolfy

Also, are we allowed to have characters that can Shapeshift, or magic that can make 'duplicates' of the character?

Talia

*laughs* I can see how this is going to get pretty heavy in a lot of ways. Should be interesting indeed.

I really am not getting how the posting is to be followed and by whom and when.... I need more clarification. :) If I'm the only one seeming to need it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks :) x
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

kratos10987

Will make character profile when I get home from Tae Kwon Do class

Raphael

Quote from: Talia on November 11, 2010, 03:21:50 PM

*laughs* I can see how this is going to get pretty heavy in a lot of ways. Should be interesting indeed.

I really am not getting how the posting is to be followed and by whom and when.... I need more clarification. :) If I'm the only one seeming to need it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks :) x

I'd like to know, too! Is this going to be a game with different threads for the different one-on-ones, or one large thread where characters interact freely, etc.

kratos10987

Name: Yushi
Role: employee(for lack of a better term)
Race: Catgirl
Appearance:
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/Akihiro122/Furries/c9d5aa4d.jpg
(but her hair is usually straight and goes to her hips. She's lying down in that pic)
History: Really don't feel like doing this part.
Personality: Extremely submissive as her spirit was broken long ago

Wolfy

Quote from: Talia on November 11, 2010, 03:21:50 PM

There's an order?

YoungNWet

I was working out how to do this:

1 Main Large Thread: this is where you character enters the brothel and is greeted by me the mistress, you can order a drink, wait for someone, chat, talk. Your character can then speak to the mistress and order a girl, you will be taken to the girl's room.

A separate thread will be made just for you and the girl, you finish using her and you come back into the main thread.

Another thing about the main thread is its where all the events will probably be held, if anyone else had any idea i'm up for them. 

KikuLei

Name: Fae` { Last name is unknown }
Race: Unknown ( Looks human, thought to be a disguised succubus )
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 138 pounds
Penis Size: Much bigger than yours love. ( Sarcasm )
Personality: Sarcastic, Arrogant , Vanity Obsessed , Smart , Rude at times , Teasing.
History: Unknown strangely, has mentioned very few things of her past. She is rumored to have a very secret past. However Fae` is often put on the spot to tell the other girls.

Short. :P

kratos10987

Wolfy

Soo...about my own questions..

YoungNWet

Sorry wolfy i missed it * kisses to make it better* of course you can :)

Wolfy

So I can make a shapeshifting girl that can be any desire? :P

YoungNWet