GM for a perverse world within. (M/futa GM for F)

Started by Irilinquent, December 06, 2017, 07:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irilinquent

I think most of the people who come here are people who either have played some form of table-top roleplaying games, or people who have played games like Corruption of Champions. Corruption of Champions is undoubtedly what started this seed of an idea for me. However, one thing that always irked me about CoC is that it contains so many kinks that I personally am not crazy about and as such, couldn't ever really get into it. See, I'm a pretty vanilla person, so things like non-con, oviposition and what not aren't my cup of tea.

If you've felt the same, then I think I'm the perfect GM for you.

When you approach me, we will discuss several things right off the bat, so it'd be great if you already know what you want. These things are as follows:

1) What kind of world do you want?

Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi? I do lean towards fantasy, but I like spreading my wings.
How lewd a world is it? Is it a regular world where rape and molestation is forbidden? A world where you can go up, bend anyone over and fuck them? Or something in between?

2) Who is your character?

What is her personality? Her looks?
What are her goals? What makes her an adventurer, if she is one? What is she looking for?

If all that hasn't scared you off, feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent